yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

30 [F4A] sadist mommy domme looking for cute, sweet boys/femboys to spoil, bully, tease, dress up, and intimidate. #Online #Traveling

30 [F4A] sadist mommy domme looking for cute, sweet boys/femboys to spoil, bully, tease, dress up, and intimidate. #Online #Traveling

First of all, Please send something more substantial than "hey!" or "I want to be your submissive, mommy." I love a long introduction about you.

Also I am not looking for a one time thing or a cum and run sub that would ghost after session

--

Hello loves!

I am Moore a ***very*** dominant 30 year old high femme cougar mommy. I have been around here from time to time but it has been a few years since I made a post, and I am looking to add to my sweet boy-harem again >:)

Anyway, with those caveats out of the way, let me introduce myself further, and what I am looking for.

I am in higher education as my profession, and consider myself to be academically inclined, as well as creatively driven. I don't mind if you are not interested in intellectual discussion (I love silly bimbos after all) but I would love to share interests in music, video games, films, and/or books, at least.

I have a curvy/muscular body type.

\~I am looking for someone 18-64ish. I am not into brats--I prefer the desire to be obedient. Gender-wise, I have a preference for boys/femboys.

\~I am okay with (and think it is cute to have) insecurities, shyness, and self-consciousness (virgins to the front of the line!), but I do want someone who is willing to send photos or videos-

I love to give feminization and makeovers. I like alt-styles (eboys to the front of the line) but if you're willing to switch up your look for mommy, I'm into that too. I will, of course, be sending photos and videos as well ;)

\~My time is quite precious, and my internet connection is not the most stable in this country. I will be moving in one year, but in the meantime, please do not be demanding for my attention. I will give you all of the attention that I am able to give. **I am not a kink dispenser and will not tolerate that.**

Okay, here's the fun stuff:

**Kinks:**

Breastfeeding, MDLB(NB), breeding/creampies/forced creampies (!!), bullying, virgin slaying, FLR, petplay, overstimulation, orgasm control/edging, lipstick marks, heavy biting, feminization/dress up, bimbofication, sph (in a teasing way —I actually \*love\* small cocks), mind-breaking, denial, whipping/spanking, pussy worship, tit worship, CNC, ageplay, roleplay, gagging, gooning only to me, watersports, pegging, more.

**Limits:**

Only sexting.

Ciao, loves.

Telegram:goddesslizzy5

Kik:Mistresslizzy125

Attachments

• IMG_0023.jpeg
    IMG_0023.jpeg
    80.2 KB · Views: 5
Back