yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

28 sissy looking for regular training to be used as a sissy breeding bitch.

whitesissy860

Located in CT, USA willing to travel significant distance on weekends for those seriously interested.

Sissy with a desperate desire to be used as a breeding bitch for beasts and their masters, this username is used on multiple different sites if you're trying to contact me for any possible opportunity to help me fulfill this desire. Also looking for regular in person sissy training l am willing to be filmed, profited off of, and fund sissy training supplies/etc. I've been training my asspussy for over 2 years, videos of what it's able to handle are uploaded under my username on(FetLife, xhamster, luxuretv) Im ready to be used to pleasure the real deal.

Hard limits are nothing that will cause permanent damage to my body, no risky unvetted for std sexual encounters, I am STD free and intend to remain that way. Otherwise open minded, still inexperienced but very eager and will be committed someone willing to seriously give me regular sissy training and experience kinks they wish me to participate in.

Kik: whitesissy860
Wickr: whitesissy860

Poke Bella

Attachments

• VID_20221212_041325.mp4
    959.6 KB
Back