yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

27 [F4M] #ohio-#Online Mistress looking for a pathetic slutty sub to own and use. Kik; mommylizzy21

Aww, you're so cute when you get all desperate and beggy. I seriously can't even imagine what your sexual frustration has to feel like to get you to that level of pathetic.

But the answer is still no. You wanted a merciless keyholder, and I think we both know that deep down, you like to be denied.

Surrender to me let me take total control of your life to redeem yourself for the pathetic performance in bed! one more thing, from now on your cock will remain permanently locked in chastity it's worthless and pathetic anyways.

I seriously can't even imagine what your sexual frustration has to feel like to get you to that level of pathetic.

My main kinks are humiliation, chastity, cei, joi, orgasms control, pegging, anal training and cbt. I really love to hear desperate begging, so expect to be edged and denied a lot. I want someone who loves to show off and please, and who has the time to devote to me.
Other kinks : edging, facesitting,cosplay, assplay, worshipping, latex, Chastity crossdressing, Joi, sph, foot fetish, bondage breastfeeding,face fucking,anal play/p,face fucking/Gagging,task edging,collar & leash,Goddess and servant pleasant, little boy and girl

My limits are sexting, pain, blood, or anything illegal

If you think you’re the right slave for me I’ll appreciate you send me a message via k.ik

Check my profile for where to send me a message

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Attachments

• IMG_20220614_074143.jpg
    IMG_20220614_074143.jpg
    350.3 KB · Views: 26
Back