yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

[25M] Extremely desperate to be humiliated and serve

david.f.24

Kik: david.f.24

I am a 25 year old beta male with a very tiny dick who is desperate to be humiliated, controlled, laughed at, and serve. I beg someone to allow me to be their slave, or just embarrass me for their own amusement. I am extremely submissive and desperate to follow orders. I own a chastity device that can be used if desired, for you to control me completely. I want someone who can be a completely sadistic bitch to me. Please allow me to degrade myself and take my dignity away.

david.f.24

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Back