yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

25 fit Master lf for 24/7 slaves.

Tromyy

Read fully!!!
I'm a 25 yo college student from germany. I'm looking for a new online slave I can control. I'm 1,82m (5' 12), 70 kg (155 lbs), do Sport on a daily basis. I do take my role as a master very seriously.

What I think my role as a master is:
My goal is it to find your deepest desires and satisfy them. I'll force you to live the sex life you didn't even dreamed about. I'm the boss but your happiness is in my interest.

What my kinks are:
Cumplay, spitting, sloppy blowjobs, bondage, edging, cum control, roleplays, public nudity, blackmailing (I do like to have personal information, not so much leaking it, mainly for control purpose,but also for creativity.) Gang bangs,pet play, rimming, ruined orgasms.

What I do as your master:
I would like to get to know you well first. As my slave I consider you as my property, so you'll get a custom mark (jewelery eg.) You'll get daily and/or weekly tasks or challenges you have to complete for me, based on your kinks and available time.
I'm trying to be very creative on these. That's another reason I like to know a lot of personal information. So it is possible for me to consider your time management, location etc. I also like to chat just in genrell.

Money:
I love being a online master, but since I invest multiple hours a week, sometimes even a day into my slaves I do charge a little Tribut. If you have little time for a while, I will of course charge less or not at all. It can also happen that you have to spend money on challenges, or on toys/equipment.

If this sounds interesting to you, feel free to contact me on snap : Tromyy4 or kik:tromyy

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Back