yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

22M Sub looking for sadistic Mistress

alexhighsisy

You are a dom or a mommy which needs someone to let all the anger & frustration out. Your boss at work bullied you and flooded you with work. And after that shitty day you finally got home you remember having that friend which owe’s you something cause he was taking a picture once of your big tits but you caught him. And for not going to the police I offered you to do anything you want. So finally that day came after all that bullshit at work. And you tell him you have to torture and bust his balls extremely for those illegal pics I toke.

That could be a role play. Sorry my english isn’t the best. If you have any other ideas lemme know.

I’m a 22 yo Sub Sissy Slave.
I’m currently looking for a Mistress/Mommy/Dom which keeps me in place and torture me on a daily base. I have a chastity cage & some toys! Hmu for real kinky extreme fun! I have lots of kinks & very few limits.
I AM REALLY INTO BALLBUSTING LATELY!
Kik: newslut4you

Poke Bella

Click here for more!
Back