yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

22 M, in search of new slaves(Women only)

william0491

As the title says, I'm searching for one, or more female sexslave to own, and use as I please through kik. I'm searching for a woman(18+) who will do as she's told without question. Need a woman who is willing to take a few risks. Need a woman who will happily strip and show her master her tight, little fuckholes when told to do so. I don't require any of my sluts to reveal their face. Must be able, and willing to take pictures, and videos when told to do so, even in public areas if possible. Any guy that message me will be blocked!

My kik is William0491

Poke Bella

Back