yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

21/F. I suggest you reading my post if u are into paidd fun. You wont regret :) KIK@ alexadiamond69

KIK@ Alexadiamond69
Hi! My name is Alexa.
I’m 21 years old.
I love to show myself, to watch, I am very experimental and just myself.
Usually, im trying to earn some extra caash, so please add me only if u are interested in actually paayiing for my pictures/vids. Text me smth like “Alexa i saw ur post” so i can make sure u are not here to waste time but paayy for my services
I mainly offer custom-made stuff. Which means that you have to tell me what you want to see me doing.
You are welcome to support me, I’m a very friendly and open-minded girl.
Hope to see you soon I’m available 24/7

Poke Bella

Stuff prices and payments:
15 pictures - 10$
50 pictures - 25$
130 pictures - 35$
500 pictures - 50$
1 min video - 10$
5 min video - 20$
10 min video - 30$
15 min video - 40$
20 min video - 50$
Sexting with live pictures - 50$
Sexting just dirty talk - 20$
25 minutes on SKYPE Cam2Cam - 75$
Joi/Slavery games - 50$/week
I accept PayPal, Amazon and Bitcoin

Poke Bella

Hey, My name is Alexa and im 23 years old student.
In reality, I'm a bit of a slut. Actually a pretty big slut. I LOVE big cock. I love the way it feels in my hands, how it slides into me and stretches my pussy, how amazing it feels to have a big cock covered in my juices rubbed all over my face.

Currently i moved to US and started college, doesnt know any1 here and im extremely horny, thats why i decided to search some satisfiction over the net.

So what I am looking for is a big cock to own me. A big cock that will make me get on my knees and worship it wherever and whenever you want. A cock that I can choke on and then be slapped with. And yes, I've cheated. I have quite a few cheating stories if that interests anyone.
Some previews: ,

Check out my profile for more info and add my username!

Poke Bella

Back