yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

20f biamine97 kik / SELLING LIVE NUDES SEXCHAT

biamine97

Hiiiiiiii forum

I just registered here and made my 5 posts so I can post my own thread
Basically i wanna try this out so I will be selling a lot of stuff I hope you will find interesting
Please read this post till the end so you dont waste my time and I dont waste your time

I only want straightforward buyers, make your first message with the offer you want to buy
EXAMPLE:
Hii Bia, I would like to buy the custom video please.

HERE ARE MY PRICES BELOW!!!

$25 - 30 pics
$50 - 60 pics, 2 short vids

$60 - custom 30min video (PERSONALIZED JUST FOR YOU, TELL ME YOUR KINKS, FETISHES, FANTASIES AND I WILL MAKE A VIDEO JUST FOR YOU)
$50 - 1 hour sexting session with live pics (additional $10 if you want vids as well)
$60 - 1 hour camshow (skype, snapchat... where you want)

$50 - premade video pack (2-4 videos of 5-20 minute duration) i have a lot, just ask :)

I take custom offers as well but the minimum for this is $50 so don't hesitate to ask

PAYPAL, AMAZON, CRYPTO ACCEPTED!!!
NO DICK PICS, NO FREE PICS, NO NUDE PREVIEWS.
ONLY 1 VERIFICATION PICTURE TAKEN LIVE IF YOU DON'T TRUST ME!!!

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Back