yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
It was late summer, as hot and sultry as any.
It was 3:00 p.m. and at 3:30 p.m. I had a job interview for a finance company.
I was driving around in my car, dressed in a suit and tie, in the area desperately looking for a place to go;
no one but a few gypsies poking around in dumpsters...

Finally, along the edge of a sidewalk, in front of a children's playground, I meet two girls carrying a small dog. I pull over, get out of the car and, very politely, ask them directions: "Excuse me, I'm not from the area, I'm looking for Adro street, can you help me?"
In that instant I realize that they are not just two simple girls, but their resemblance makes me understand that they are close relatives, probably mother and daughter, but it's also possible to have sisters.
They are very sexy, dark eyes, long, straight brown hair with blonde hair, navel piercings, in shorts and short patches, dressed and styled in practically the same way.
It immediately makes me think little about why I stopped.
They welcome me with a big smile, look at each other and then always smiling, they tell me:
"Hi, sure, how can we help you?"
Intimidated, I introduce myself and offer them my hand: "How do you do, I'm Daniele".
"Nice to meet you, I'm Marika, and this is my daughter Fabiana."
"You're lucky, Adro street is nearby, 5 minutes by car, by the way we live nearby!"
"Well, then, given your courtesy, I'd like to take you home, so you can show me the way."
Mother and daughter cross their eyes again, this time mixed between puzzled and surprised, they smile again and then turn the same splendid smile to me.
Then Marika: "All right, let's go! You keep the doggy with you, Fabi."
We set off and immediately notice Marika's tanned and smooth legs, who enjoys opening and closing them as if she were waving them. I try not to get noticed behind the sunglasses, and I divide my gaze between my mother's legs and the rearview mirror where you can see Fabiana's big, tall breasts in the foreground.
Marika says: "How hot it is" and pulls the patch forward, showing her daughter's big, firm breasts, blowing gently into them.
I'm exploding... luckily we arrive in front of their house, a modest cottage where the two of them live alone because their husband had escaped or maybe he was in jail, I don't know and I didn't even care.
"Come in for a moment, have a cool drink and then go to your interview!"
Without hesitating, looking her in the eye, I gladly accept.

Marika and I sit on the sofa while Fabiana goes to the kitchen to get some iced tea.
Without a word, Marika puts her hands on my knees and brings her mouth closer to mine, touching my lips gently, waiting for my reaction. Then I open my lips and take her head with one hand and kiss her. She reciprocates, and our tongues cross in a spider's web of saliva.
Then I retract and stand up, as soon as I hear Fabiana entering the room with the drinks tray.
But they, quietly, start laughing amusedly.
"What is it? Are you ashamed of Fabiana? "She's a big girl, and what I do, she does too..."
And it's true, because the girl, having laid the tray, comes up to me and caresses my face, kisses me, first only with her lips, then sticking her tongue down my throat and sucking on mine.
At that point, I can feel my pants bursting and my heart beating like crazy.
Fabiana sits next to her mother and takes her hand, so she takes it on a breast and squeezes it.
"Do you like it?"
"I love it..."
Then they start caressing each other and kissing gently, like two sexting college sexting, then the mother turns her gaze on me and with her finger invites me to join them... they make me sit in their midst, then we pull out our tongues and cross them, while with our hands I start exploring their skin under the top, until I squeeze their equally swollen nipples.
They take my shirt off, then I get up and strip them completely. They both have a beautiful body and the same little heart tattooed on their right buttocks.
I lift their legs and kneel down in front of their perfumed and completely shaved pussy, and I sink my face into it, first into one and then into the other, then again and then again... I feel them panting, enjoying, sweating, seeing their hands crossing each other and their tongues touching each other... I feel like a king!
I put two fingers in one and as many in the other pussy, I lick my fingers and then I put them in the second channel, which I had already well lubricated with my tongue.
At that point, the two get up at the same time and jump on me, kiss me and then come down with their tongue on my nipples while their hands take my cock and balls in their hands from my pants.
Then they come down and drop my pants; they make me take them off and in the end I remain completely naked too.
They get down on their knees and, while Fabiana takes the chapel in my mouth, Marika puts her head underneath and starts licking me and sucking my balls, then she moves behind and licks my ass, while she shoves her little finger inside. When I feel it, I get a thrill and instinctively push Fabiana's head on my dick making it reach her throat. She goes for it, takes it all, and in the face of such a challenge, it came naturally to me to plug her nose with my fingers. She resists a little bit, then she takes a break and catches her breath, and in the meantime, she gets on my dick Marika to whom I give the same treatment.
Fabiana is sitting on the couch again, chewing on herself, so Marika turns towards her and starts licking it, waiting for my dick in her ass at 90 degrees. I don't make her wait too long... I get inside her and I realize right away that I'm not the first one to do it... it's quite spacious and easy to get in... but she takes it divinely, all the way down, arching her back and drinking her daughter's sketch...
After that they change position, and entering Fabiana is not the same thing: it's much tighter and, even if she doesn't tell me, I understand that it hurts her, so I prefer to fold into her pussy, which is smooth and warm as can only be that of a sexting, very sexting girl...
I feel myself exploding and I scream out, "Vengoooo!!!"
Right away Marika grabs my dick in her hand, takes it in her mouth and pumps it, taking every single drop of cum that comes out of me. With the cum still all in her mouth, she licks Fabiana's pussy, her nipples and then drops what's left in her mouth into her mouth, kissing her deeply.
Finished, I sit on the couch again, between them, hugging them and kissing them again.
Smiling, I tell them, "You're very hospitable people, I don't know how to thank you!"
"You've already done it!" And everyone laughs!
I've never had any contact with them and we've never seen each other again, but it'll always be a lasting memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back