yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
My name is Luca, I am a tall boy, of normal physique with attention to every detail, hair kept short, depilated. They say he is a boy of good company, always smiling and with whom you can talk pleasantly. I live in the province of Salerno with my partner Sonia. A classic southern Mediterranean woman, 28 years old with olive skin, blackberry, deep black eyes, fourth breast and an abundant but firm ass at the same time, also nice and with a big smile, but a little shy and reserved.

It was a Thursday in May, I was celebrating my 32nd birthday. Being a weekday, I don't organize anything special. Quiet evening, aperitif in the city center and dinner outside with my partner Sonia and a couple of friends, Pietro and Marta.

Pietro is a peer of mine, we have known each other since high school, a handsome boy with brown eyes, a well-trained physique and he also cared for all the details. A nice guy, very easygoing with always ready and pungent joke, of excellent company. His partner Marta is a 30-year-old girl, blonde with hazel eyes, a second breast but with a perfect bottom, the classic "mandolin" style. Feminine in walking and in ways of doing, the classic girl who likes to feel desired. Sociable and brisk as she was her companion.

The aperitif was very pleasant, a few snacks with a Spritz, background music accompanied by the company of the couple between laughter and jokes. The evening continues in a nice place not far from our house. Quiet place, with few people being a midweek day. Food of excellent quality and good red wine that makes us continue the evening in a carefree way, between laughter and more absolute fun.

With the help of good wine, the jokes almost inevitably end on sex. We started joking about our fantasies, about how many times we do it, how and where.

"The other week Marta was in the no period" - take advantage to tell Pietro taken from the moment - "since nothing is ever done in these cases, but I was very excited, while watching a movie on TV a scene of fearful sex passes A nice couple exchange between friends, it hardened immediately. "

"You're always the usual vulgar pig," interrupts Marta almost annoyed.

"But wait, don't interrupt me," continues Pietro, not caring and chuckling, "Marta enters the living room, sees me, sees him hard and accuses me of being like teenagers. Instead of coming to me and maybe taking him ... in mouth". And he lets himself go to a mixed laugh with excitement interrupted again by Marta who reproaches him again for being the usual pig, without restraint, especially in front of me and Sonia.

I stop her immediately with a mischievous smirk, pressing the conversation and trying to calm her down: "Marta is more than normal, do you know how many times I found myself excited on the sofa alone? With Sonia already sleeping, and woe to wake her up. In that situation the hand always slips, eh! ". We let ourselves go to a general laugh that mitigates the situation.

I take advantage of the relaxed situation and continue to tease everyone. Especially my Sonia, which had turned red turned red, partly because of shame, partly because of the wine we kept sipping. "And then guys, with a scene of orgetta in front, how can one expect that a man cannot get excited? And don't tell me that you women might not like such a situation?"

Marta initially hesitated to my question, but slightly embarrassed but provocatively she replied that it is a situation never taken into consideration, but that if it were to present itself and with the right atmosphere it is not at all to be excluded. Concluding with a super sexy wink.

I am stunned and I think if it is a clear signal to be taken on the fly or a simple effect of the wine we drank? But my excitement is immediately interrupted by Sonia who points out: "come on, disgusting, I would never be able to go with another, moreover in front of my husband ...". Despite the fact that it increases my pride as a man, at the same time it does not slow down the idea of trying to change Sonia's beliefs and visions.

The evening continues with jokes and laughter, the dinner ended, the wine glasses are quickly emptied. Not being very late I propose to the group to continue the evening in our neighboring house. With a toast for my birthday and the cake that Sonia had prepared in the afternoon.

Arriving home we sit on the sofa, enjoy the dessert and toast again. The glasses of prosecco give us the final blow to the point that Pietro dozes off on the sofa while we continue talking moving to the kitchen to leave him quiet in his nap. My thoughts are fixed, however, I can't help thinking about what was discussed during dinner. To what Martha had shyly intended to understand and resume
then the speech.

"Girls, I don't want to look like a pig" - I begin by interrupting the discussion we were making - "maybe it will be a few too many glasses, but I can't get the idea of the exchange out of my head ...". I am again interrupted by Sonia who reproaches me for thinking always and only about sex. But this time Marta thinks about coming to my aid.

"Well come on ... I have to admit, since we talked about it before at dinner, I'm also fantasizing about some nice spicy situation".

Surprisingly, it displaces me, making my excitement rise even more. Sonia seems to want to melt and play the game. With a pinch of resignation, she then asks Marta what she is fantasizing about, what she would like to do.

Marta doesn't answer, she looks fixedly into Sonia's eyes, approaches her and without giving her time to understand what is going to happen, he kisses her on leprosy, nibbling her lower lip. My partner tries to step back, does not understand, remains incredulous from this situation (due to the alcohol?). But Marta doesn't stop, she takes her by the hair behind her head and continues to kiss her passionately. Sonia still tries to resist, but for a while, until her body begins to tremble and her mouth to kiss him back, open up and look for the tongue of her friend who is not long in coming.

I don't believe in my eyes, I'm ecstatic about what is happening in front of me, an event always dreamed of but unexpected. I hardly know what to do, but my penis is about to explode inside my underwear while the two continue to kiss. Marta begins to touch the beautiful fourth of my Sonia, two big and firm boobs, passing them on her nipples that quickly swell. Without stopping, he opens his eyes, turns to me and starts looking at me, first in the eyes and then goes down to my flap ready to explode.

He continues, however, in a mocking way to kiss Sonia on the neck, which from the initial hesitation has passed to enjoyment, impossible to hide thanks to the moans he leaves while passionately kissing Martha, who does not stop and with her hands goes down, massages her first her thighs, then slowly widens them and starts to caress her pussy from above the pants. A movement that sends Sonia into ecstasy begins to explore the body of the new lover before being stopped by the same lover who delicately unties them and asks to lower her pants. Request immediately satisfied and repaid by Marta with her hand inside the now drenched thong of Sonia's excitement that begins to moan more and more intensely as the movement of Marta's finger increases inside her pussy.

I'm super excited, I don't understand anything anymore. Instinctively I pull my penis out and start masturbating in front of that fantastic scene before my eyes. My partner in the chair intent on kissing with ardor, with her tongues entwined, with Marta in her arms who in the meantime takes care of her potato.

Marta realizes it, turns around and looks like a real pig, without thinking for a moment, she takes it and brings it closer to her mouth, starting to pump like it has happened a few times in my life. Rotate your tongue on my wet chapel, then suck it all up to the balls. Suddenly he only puts his lips on my cock and turns to Sonia in a malicious and provocative voice:

"Do you like it? Do you like me touching you while I suck your boyfriend?"

Sonia, with half-closed eyes, sighing with pleasure from a consensus of the exciting situation of which she initially did not want to know, while Marta continues to suck my cock like a frenzy and faster and faster to sink her finger into her pussy until it explodes in a fantastic orgasm, wetting all of Marta's hand.

"Thank goodness you didn't like him. Who is thinking about me now?" our new lover added smiling.

My reply was sudden: "isn't this nice hard cock enough?"

Another voice interrupted us, - "No, that's not enough" - that of Pietro, who with his penis in his hand is already coming towards us, telling us that he had been listening to us for a while and reproaching us for not having woken him up earlier.

Malta presses on, wants to make herself feel like a whore, and starts to suck both cocks, going from one chapel to another, as a real expert while Sonia exhausted and blushed looks at me while her friend is sucking me, continuing to touch herself with a look excited but almost envious.

"Pietro, put it in Sonia's mouth that I'll take care of satisfying your Marta ..."

Certainly not if my friend repeats it a second time that while Sonia stiffens but remains silent he approaches her and taking her behind his head he puts it in his mouth. She starts to melt and pump like a real bitch. Luckily he didn't want to!

A scene that excites me even more, I take Marta, take her to the sofa and after having spread her legs I start to lick her pussy, smooth, perfumed and wet. Shots
of decisive and profound language which she appreciates decisively panting and arching her pelvis rhythmically accompanying the movements of my tongue and the finger inserted inside her until she makes me drink all her moods.

In the meantime, I hear my partner moan with Pietro's cock in his mouth panting. I invite them to join on the sofa and fuck together. Now we are there, in the living room, with Marta and Sonia sheep on the sofa and me and Pietro who with intent begin to fuck them relentlessly, we feel the two hot and soaked cunts. But even our cocks are on fire.
"What pigs you are" Sonia screams with pleasure; "what a bitch in heat you are" I answer.

The lunges are more and more insistent, I taste Marta's firm ass and while slapping I get her invitation to fuck her behind. "How many times have you looked at me? Break it down!" Without making me repeat it twice, I take out my soaked and swollen cock and with no small difficulty, considering that Sonia has never given it to me, I put it in the ass of that eager and super excited woman in front of me who as soon as she hears him enter she shouts at me not to stop and to fill it all.

The scene of seeing the partner so eager and slutty causes Pietro a further excitement so as to slip off Sonia's cock and cum all over her back and ass. But he doesn't stop, not happy, he brings it to his mouth, ordering her to clean it well, without leaving even a drop of his sperm come abundant.

I find myself in front of Sonia, exhausted by the excitement and full of cum on her back, intent on watching me while she sucks Pietro's cock and I continue to penetrate her ass with her friend Marta who still incites me eagerly, shouting for pleasure and continuing to say to be a "wanton slut", until the moment when I leave myself in a scream of enjoyment as I am about to come.

Marta takes off promptly, bends to take it in her mouth but is stopped by Sonia who approaches and together they take my sketch in the mouth and on the face, drinking as much as possible and completing everything with a passionate kiss.

"Did you like Luca's birthday present?" Marta asks, I don't answer. The smile, printed on my face, does it. But I'm sure that the gift was not just for me. From today, we have one more reason to spend a pleasant evening with our friends ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back