Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
- will you give me a hand job?

I looked at him embarrassed

- How?

- come on it is useless to deny, I know you are female and you like cocks

I was stunned, but he continued quietly

- It is not a problem for me. Everyone feels to be what they want.

- really...I...

he wrapped his shoulders around me, holding me close to him

- I bet you're wearing a pair of panties with lace on them.

how did you know?

- come let's get comfortable on the couch

He abandoned himself to the embrace with the pillows, spread his legs, stretched his arms along the back and looked at me.

In front of him, with no words to speak, my mind had gone into a tailspin. I felt like the kid who gets caught with his hand in the jam jar.

Marco was an old friend. We had dated for a while then life had taken us apart. I found him by chance in the city. We saw each other and started to see each other again. I would go to his house after work. A beer, a movie, chatting, jokes about women, sex.

And now this unexpected exit.

He was watching me. He was waiting for my reaction. I needed to leave, to get away from that place, but I was standing there, motionless paralyzed. Uncovered. Naked inside.

He, in response, began to unzip his pants, he unbuttoned them to be more comfortable.

- Come on, give me a good hand job, you'll see what a surprise that is closed in these briefs.

laughed at his joke. This was the right time to fuck him and run away. But I stayed. In fact, I approached. Like an automaton. A robot.

- Good, you see that you can do it?

I knelt between his legs.

- take off your shirt

She told me with an authoritative male voice.

- let me see your underwear

I took off my shirt and showed the black bra that contained my small breasts.

- I knew you were wearing it

he said arrogantly. Well now give me a good hand job, let me enjoy.

I slipped my hand inside my underpants, I felt the swollen bottom of her sex. I entered with my hand. It was very big, already hard. I released it. Ripped, veiny, with the foreskin protruding from the lips well marked. Quite a piece of work. An ice cream to enjoy the taste of sperm. He looked at me

- Don't tell me he's not handsome. All the girls who met him were impressed.

- Yes he is very handsome

I stammered

- Then play with him

I held it, feeling the hardness of marble, the big vein, the huge red chapel. I palpated it, I put the head back in and then I took it out again. I felt my clitoris between my legs tormenting. I went down and did not stop at the base of the member but continued until the sacatesticular that I freed from the brief. I went back to concentrate on the hard branch. I went up the entire stem and I lingered on the fillet that I teased with my thumb turning gently and faster and faster.

- you're good at it

I looked at him smiling

- you're a slut

I was so excited to hear him call me a slut that I started to saw him faster and faster.

- Slowly you make me enjoy this way!

he begged me

I slowed down the pace of masturbation.

His abdomen was filled with spasms of pleasure.

- You like it, don't you?

- Yes, very much, but keep going

I resumed the up and down slowly. I increased the pace and then decreased it

Then, just enough to make him die. I moved my lips closer to the head, wrapped around it and sucked. The male taste went straight to my heart. Sour and hard. I slid my mouth along the hard rod ready to explode and slowly climbed back up.

- it's beautiful keep sucking it

- no

I resumed sawing quickly

- please - he whined - do it with your mouth

- no, you wanted the hand job, here it is

I increased the pace, the movement stimulated his abdomen, his breathing became labored. She was about to come

- I enjoy

he mumbled

A white hot stream shot through the air falling on my hand. He arched his back and a second jet fell on his abdomen. I continued to saw him, to make him empty. He was breathing heavily. I would have liked to enjoy that goodness. But I didn't. When I squeezed his testicles letting out the last drop of sperm. I stopped. I stood up and put my shirt on over my bra. He looked at me now destroyed by pleasure and without more strength.

- Where are you going?

- far from here.

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back