Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

WHO THE FUCK IS GONNA BE MY BITCH SLAVE IM A HORNY FUCKER

samantha23325

I’m a fucking freak, I want a guy who can satisfy all my wants and needs, regardless of what they are, I DO NOT SEND ANYTHING, never have, never will, if you ask me to send something or prove myself, you will be blocked immediately, I don’t have any tolerance for the fake, bullshit, just don’t kik me at all, and when referring to me don’t use any female terms, always use male terms, I like when guys treat me as if I was actually a guy, I also like when guys talk to me as if I was a dominant male, or their own dad, calling me dad, daddy, man, sir, etc, I’ve always wanted a guy I can call my own son, and also allowing me to talk down to them as a guy would, telling you how id fuck you with my cock, or telling you to give me a blow job, or telling you how id fuck your ass, etc, it turns me on a lot, and makes me feel more in control, if that’s an issue, or you think I’m a guy for wanting that, don’t kik me, because I don’t give a fuck, I require full control over you, I hate men who bitch, or complain, ignore me, or talk shit, just because they don’t want to do something I won’t deal with it, you will be blocked, I don’t have time to waste, I’m only here for myself, and I want a guy who will let me have my way with him, you must have zero limits, even when it comes to bathroom play, cause I have my freaky horny moods, where I require it, you must also be willing to change your physical appearance for me, and don’t assume I’m kidding or full of shit, because I’m not, men are garbage to me, and I only want to use them, to get what I want, and after I’m done with you I will ignore you, until I need you to get me off again, you may always send me pics and videos, that have been previously requested while I am away, so that I have something to come back to later on, I prefer guys who send me lots of pics and videos of them showing off, etc, acting arrogant or cocky, it turns me on a lot, especially if you look like a douche bag, it get me going, I will not tolerate it verbally, directed at me, you always refer to me as a slave should, never anything else.

First of all, I expect you to send me daily pics, and videos of you, and your body, I want you to completely stop shaving for me, (face included) I hate men who shave, and I honestly want you to prove to me you can handle it, I want you to look like a dirty cavemen, don’t ever wear deodorant, or bathe, if possible ether, my men are dirty ass pigs, and I want them to look like it to, it turns me on a lot, especially when men obey me and give me exactly what I want, exactly how I tell them to do it, I will expect daily pics, of your biceps, armpits, legs and feet, in black or white ankle socks, regardless if you have sent them before, as well as pics of the places on your body where you have hair growing, it turns me on a lot, I’m interested in men developing and changing, especially if they do it specifically for me, I need full control over them, I prefer them to have little, to no will at all, and no boundaries, no restrictions, I also require that you work out for me on a daily basis, even if it’s a little bit, again, I would obviously, want you to send me videos of you working out for me, wearing, black ankle socks, basketball shorts, or boxers, and a tight shirt, to show the sweat off after you’re done, I would also like to see you flex your biceps after a workout, to show off your sweaty armpits, especially if you have big biceps, it gets me going a lot, to see your sweaty armpits in a tight shirt, you may record yourself in the gym as well, that’s fine, or using workout equipment, as long as I get to see it on video I’m also really interested in guys who prove themselves, as alpha males, by showing off, or fighting other men, it turns me on, so if you want to prove you’re an alpha to me, than show me on video, I really love when men act cocky, and arrogant, in there pics and videos, it turns me on a lot.

Secondly, I require this almost more than anything else out of men, because it turns me on a lot, I love men who get woman pregnant, and record them having sex, I love seeing men Cumming in woman, it turns me on, I really want a guy who will be able to go around fucking woman for me, and attempting to get them pregnant, as I am unable to get pregnant myself, and it turns me on more than anything else to be able to watch it on video, this can be done at a POF angle, or hidden cam angle, ether one is fine with me, as long as I get to see you (the guy), and as long as you somehow let me know it’s you on the video, I love men who talk shit, or talk dirty, to other woman, I wouldn’t mind hearing your voice (the guy) telling her you’re going to make her a mommy, or that you’re going to get her pregnant, you can send me any videos that you have already done as well, as long as she may have, or did, get pregnant on the video, I am one of those people who needs to be able to see everything that is happening, and I would also require a lot of proof, it can be any kind of proof, I would also require that you make her take the pregnancy test, and you record her doing that with you (the guy) in the video standing next to her, or by her, ether one, and of course afterwards you showing me the result, after that you would take pictures of her getting bigger, and bigger, as well as pics of you showing off, for me, or acting arrogant, because at that point I’d be a lot more interested in you, and would expect a lot more out of you, I’d want to see everything that happens from conception, to birth, if possible. Also if you’re able to set up voyeur cams, (camera’s around your house) let me know I would need one in the both the bathroom, and bedroom, any other rooms would be nice to, I need a guy who I can watch whenever I want 24/7, you would pretend that the cams do not exist, or are not there, it turns me on a lot, I love to see guys go about their business, I prefer them to be set up in the corners of rooms where I am able to see everything, if you already have voyeur cams, let me know on kik, and give me the information to them, otherwise you would need to purchase them, but it would be a lot easier than sending me pics and videos on a daily basis.

Kik Emogalx75 (send me a full body nude live pic and flex your biceps, than show me your biceps, armpits, facial hair, ass spread, legs, and feet in black ankle socks (separate pics) right off the bat on a daily basis, or I’ll just ignore you, I want a guy who will constantly be able to spam me his pics, and videos, daily, right off the bat without me having to tell him, just send, send, send.)

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Last edited:
Back