yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

White Female Sub, Slut or Slave Wanted

masteroffaster

I’m a single 28 year old Man and Dom looking for a submissive white girl of any type to train, use and have fun with.

You will act out my kinks as well as your own. You will be used constantly and your stamina will be pushed to its limit as I make you into my personal whore.

Age is a non issue so older women who are married and/or mothers are welcome. Same goes if you’re taken.

Gingers and goths are a bonus but not a requirement. I love pale skin because it’s easily marked so the whiter you are the better.

YOU MUST BE: White, Skinny/Athletic, Obedient, Available Daily, Comfortable With Nudity, and Comfortable With Nudes - pics and videos.

MY KINKS: Anal, Feet, Orgasm Control, Impact Play, Body Writing, Eroticism, Rules, Tasks, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Humiliation, Degradation, Pet Play, Collars/Leashes, Lingerie/Costumes.

When you message me state your age, location and hair colour. Don’t waste my time because you will verify with a simple task before we do anything. Girls who send pics with my username written on a piece of paper will get priority over those that don’t.

KIK - WildandWandering

Back