yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
It's August, I'm far from Rome, there has been lockdown and I haven't seen a male for at least seven months, so I want to tell about one of the few men I've been in love with,
It was about 2004 or 2005, one of the many contacts in chat, Maurizio, introduced himself as "fifty years old closer to sixty, 1.85X80, always in shooting, hospitable".
He contacted me and in a short time we decided to meet and I went to him one afternoon. A top floor in the Salario district. With my usual system, which by now I had patented, I found the door ajar and the only light on guided me to the bathroom, where I made my transformation into Daniela.
I went in there where I saw a faint light in a room. He was there, already naked, lying on the bed. I entered and said hello with a smile; he greeted me with a smile too, stood up and came towards me, immediately putting his mouth on mine. Our tongues searched for each other (and found each other) for a long time while his hands sought out my little tits to titillate my nipples.
- You are beautiful - he told me, pulling away for a moment, to plunge his mouth back into my nipples this time.
My adrenaline was already at a thousand, with my hand I looked for his sex and grabbed it feeling an already semi-rigid consistency. I squatted down and began to lick his member (it tasted good), then gently took it between my lips that began to slide it in, I pushed it down my throat as far as I could, then pulled it out and ran my tongue along the shaft to the balls. I continued like that for a long time until he had me up, took my hand and walked me back to the bed.
It had all been so immediate and overwhelming that I still hadn't been able to evaluate him as a male. He was actually taller than I was in heels, with a massive, grizzled physique and little hair all over his body and a hint of belly that didn't hurt at all. The member seemed to me to be just the right size for my tight little ass.
He had me lie on the bed on my stomach and spread my legs. I felt his tongue creep between my thighs and go up to the little hole in which he tried to penetrate by slinging. I was in ecstasy and ready for any of his desires.
- Put yourself as you prefer love I want to penetrate you - he told me.
Honestly, I was not used to such a "delicacy" on the part of men who usually fuck me as they want.
I pulled up my ass and arranged myself "dog style", as the English say, ready to take that beautiful cock from behind.
- Maurizio please wear a condom and lubricate me a lot, my "pussy" is tight.
- Sure honey, I will be very sweet, if I hurt you tell me. - Shortly after I felt that he lubricated my little hole with a finger and I felt, with a shiver, an anticipation of pleasure. He penetrated me with sweetness but also with decision and the initial pain disappeared almost immediately giving way to the most intense pleasure.
After that we stayed one next to the other talking about more and less until he told me that he wanted to see me regularly as a lover. I was very pleased so we agreed for Wednesday which was my only free day and also his.
The following Wednesday, in fact, I was by him and so for the following Wednesdays.
It began a sort of "more uxorio" in which I spanked around the house, often wearing only a pinafore over sexy lingerie and stiletto heels, he courted me like a lover and took me at any time and any pose, fucking me gently but also manly filling me with his sperm because, since the second time, we no longer used a condom.
Sometimes, instead, we stayed on the couch chatting and he wanted me to tell him about my various experiences with males. This excited him a lot and we always ended up making love. Sometimes we also made videos of our intercourse, videos that I would have liked to publish but he never wanted to.
I was in love with Maurizio, who sometimes wanted me simply as a "little boy in lingerie", without wig or makeup.
One day he told me that the following Wednesday there would be a surprise for me. I went that Wednesday very curious, I got ready in the bathroom and came out with white hold-ups and garters, heels 12, short black sheath dress of tight jersey that I discovered halfway up the ass and short white wig. I seemed to be a knockout.
When I arrived in the living room I found Maurizio sitting on the couch next to a man. I froze, Maurizio got up immediately and came towards me saying
- Love, he is Sergio, a very dear friend of mine, I have told him a lot about you, he has seen your photos and also some of the videos we have done together and he absolutely wanted to meet you.
I didn't know how to react, I went to Sergio anyway and shook his hand saying stupidly "Nice to meet you, Daniela".
- Sit next to Sergio, I'm going to make a coffee and I'll join you right away - Maurizio said, and disappeared in the kitchen
I must say that Sergio was very correct, he didn't extend his hands even for a moment and, after a first moment of embarrassment, we talked about more and less. He also seemed nice.
- Excuse me Sergio? I'm going to Maurizio's for a moment and I'll be back.
I went to the kitchen and asked Maurizio, annoyed, what his intentions were.
- Daniela, you told me about your encounters with several males at the same time and I understood how much you liked and especially how much you enjoyed the double penetration, ass and mouth. I don't want to deprive you of these experiences, you know that what I want is your pleasure, so I thought that having sex with me and Sergio together might please you.
I was a bit contradicted but I understood his good intentions and, after all, that Sergio did not seem to me bad at all.
- Ok - I told him - but make it clear that I am your woman, not a whore to be fucked by your friends, you have to make him understand it too and only you can fuck me without a condom.
He agreed and when we were there he clearly told Sergio, telling him that I would have liked to have sex in three. There was a bit of foreplay then the sex was wonderful and, after a long time, I found myself again with mouth and ass full of cocks. They lasted a long time both alternating front and back. Sergio buggered me with more vehemence saying "mamma mia Maurizio, you have made yourself a dizzying lover, she has a great ass, a real tight cunt, you have to invite me more often".
The cum arrived almost at the same time, in my mouth that of Maurizio, which I swallowed to the last drop, and that of Sergio in my ass protected by the condom.
Sergio left, Maurizio filled me with cuddles and, not even an hour later, we ended up making love again.
Sergio didn't come back, but almost every other Wednesday Maurizio introduced me to his "dear friends" that I suspected he was picking up on the web because, strangely enough, they were all of the type that I like (and that Maurizio knew well): tall, muscular, often tattooed, without beards and with cocks of reasonable size. All I cared about was that he treated me as his lover even if I was becoming, as I had feared, a whore to be fucked by my friends. It also happened that he would find not one but two "friends" who were fucking me hard while he masturbated and incited them by saying "yes, that's it, fuck my Daniela well, make her come", and to me "Daniela, my love, you're beautiful, you're the woman I've always dreamed of, I don't care about being a cuckold because I know they make you come and I just want your pleasure".
Then when they left I found him very excited and he fucked me with a passion more and more heated and he told me "You are wonderful when you make love with two males, I see your body vibrating with pleasure and I love you more and more, I think that those males are fucking my woman and I would like to be at the same time each of them to give you an even more complete pleasure".
One day, after one of these "sessions", and after making beautiful love to him, he said to me
- Daniela is not enough for me to see you one day a week, I want you here with me every day, I want to go home and find you opening the door in sexy lingerie, kissing me and asking me to make love.
- But Maurizio you know it's not possible, I have my life, my work, which I can't give up.
- I can't resist Daniela, I spend the whole week looking at your photos, the videos of our intercourse and masturbating, you have entered my blood, I desire you more than anything else in the world, I would like you to start a complete feminisation process, I would pay for everything.
- Love, I desire you immensely and I swear that if I could I would do what you say but I can not, then I confess that to start such a journey at 45 years would scare me a lot, if I had 18 maybe I would do it
- What are you saying Daniela, you do not look more than 30 years old and you are already more female than many genetic women, please, at least start coming more often
His speech scared me a little, although I was flattered, I promised him to do what I could.
I began to snatch a few more afternoons from my life, Maurizio was becoming more and more passionate, he didn't want me to meet other males anymore, he wanted me all to himself, he even became jealous of everything and everyone.
I realized that his possessiveness was spoiling our relationship that in fact gradually became more problematic and after a long business trip to France, diradammo our meetings up to the moment that I feared. We never met again.
I do not have many regrets though because in any case it was one of the most beautiful relationships I have had with a man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back