yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Wanna waste some time with a college freshman with daddy issues and unhealthy coping mechanisms? If yes! I'm your girl! KIK me @ Qtbunny19

Qtbunny19

If you wanna just talk about our different experiences with sex and stuff I'd love to do that, or if you wanna RP about us meeting and you taking full advantage of me being the big ol red flag I am, that's also good! If we're RPing, you might want some of the stuff I like, so I'm into older guys, praise, lots of touching, big/firm hands, nice butts, and guys with voices that are firm and commanding but gentle! I'm not into anything super rough, bathroom stuff, or anything you think of when you think illegal stuff. Also, I'm not advertising an OF, and I'm not sending pics! I don't trust y'all like that yet.

If you're interested, send me one trait (physical, personality, sexual, whatever!) you like in a girl, and hopefully if you like this post we can start chatting soon! ?? thanks for readinggg!

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Back