yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Very dark RP wanted (F4M) (Sub looking for dom)

bxxbylexi

TO BE VERY CLEAR, I am 21 years old, I am of age. The following plot should only be roleplayed between two consenting adults OF AGE.

It’s quarantine, which means you and I are stuck in the house for god knows how long. Mom and dad are stuck in a different continent due to picking a vacation at the wrong time. You haven’t gotten any action in at least a month and it’s driving you insane. Me, your 16 year old sister/step sister has been looking appealing to you. My breasts have already come in, you can only imagine how tight my pussy and ass is, how shaved and smooth both virgin holes are.
One night you’re feeling extra sexually frustrated which has just put you in a horrible mood, I happen to get on your nerves all day which ends in you violently raping my two holes. This becomes an every day occurrence, you fuck me in my bed, while I’m showering, in the living room, in the kitchen. Whenever you want pussy or ass, you take it from me without my consent. You use your toys on me too, stretching me out and causing me lots of pain as you stick huge toys in me. You make me your little sex slave while our parents are gone, you’ve taken my phone and threatened to leak my private videos if I dare to get help. I have no choice but to let you fuck me when you want.

My limits are bathroom play and animals.

My character description-
I’m Lexi
5’4”
Long black naturally wavy hair
Dark brown, almost black eyes
African descent
Very curvy with a large ass and medium breasts

My kik is
bxxbylexi

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella