Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
I just found out that my girlfriend had her dick put in her ass by my best friend.
It's Saturday Night, 2:00 am I wander around the city pensively with the burning thought that I have been,
cuckolded and without me being able to take revenge since I told her to fuck off.
Suddenly I see at the side of the road that I walk along a 1.80 m rod; she is a street whore!
I stop, I look at her, she's really good, the mere sight of her has already given me an erection.
She's a mulatto with beautiful muscular legs, a mini that lets you see her ass, a balcony bra that highlights two fabulous big tits.
I pull over, ask her how much she wants.
She asks me what for; I say to get it up her ass.
She says €50. I've never been with a prostitute, I don't like paying women and I've always been faithful.
I tell her to get in.
We head to a secluded spot, stop, I pay and she asks if I want to do foreplay.
I pull down her bra, and ask her to pull my cock out and lick it.
She obeys.
It's already hard, towering imperiously near the mouth of this big mulatto bitch.
She licks it all and then pushes it down her throat.
She looks at me and tells me that she likes the taste of my cock.
I go crazy and push her head down for a violent blowjob.
She gets up and asks me if otra I want her ass.
I turn her around and lower her muatanes and fuck her in one go.
As I pound her with great fury, I get the urge to touch her pussy from behind while I'm still in her ass.
Unfortunately, the pussy isn't there and I happen to grab a big enough dick in my grip.
I pull back from the ass-fucking, she looks at me and realizes I didn't understand shit.
She tells me to calm down and that if I want we can end it there. But she has no intention of giving me
the money.
I am confused.
She then tells me that it's like doing it with a woman and that if I wanted I could keep fucking her.
In the meantime I watch her and, while she tells me these words, my gaze is fixed on that cock that stands out between her legs.
My cock measures 18 cm, but hers is much larger than mine.
She looks at me and tells me that my cock is still hard, so she's not lying, and that I'm turned on.
She's right.
She grabs my cock and brings it close to hers, aligns them and saws them both off.
A blaze of heat envelops me I am horny as hell.
She starts licking my ear, I am in dreamland, so she brings her thing closer to my mouth
and tells me to take it in my mouth and suck it.
I start sucking, that cock is very big it doesn't fit in my mouth.
I haven't sucked a cock in my life, she cheers me on and tells me I'm good and to keep going.
I am aroused, I like having my tits in my hands and a cock in my mouth.
It comes in my face and in my mouth I can taste the cum, it's a little gross but the excitement is too much.
She turns around and tells me to slam it in her ass.
I fuck her hard, from behind I grab her cock while I continue to bugger her and at the end I come copiously in her ass.
She turns around and tells me bravo and cleans my cock with her tongue.
We say goodbye, but before we go I ask her if she is the only tranny on the boulevard.
She replies surprised that they are all trannies there.
She continues...

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back