yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

TRANS MANIA 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
I thought the evening had come to an end, but I was wrong.
As we recompose ourselves the girls still with their dicks out, and me with my pants down, we are illuminated by a beam of light
coming from a car. We get scared first, then seeing that it was a police car we get terrified.
Only one policeman gets out.
I was already thinking about the shit I had made and the mess that would happen when I was taken to the police station.
The policeman says: Is this fun? Here is the usual Gay who likes to catch birds! Now let's all go to the police station!
Me: I'm not gay or bisexual this is the first time I've been trans, it just happened by accident, please don't ruin me. I am agitated and confused.
The Policeman: Is this the first time you've been with a tranny? Am I supposed to believe that?
Me. Yes, I swear.
The Cop: You don't want to end up at the police station tonight, right?
Me: Yes please let me go.
Cop: Then suck my dick and I'll let you go.
Me: No!
Policeman: Then let's go to the police station.
Me: No please.
Policeman: Then suck it! Come on, you'll see that you'll like it and then if you have to get off with these two sluts I'll turn a blind eye.
I decide to suck him off.
He grabs my head and pushes it hard, his dick is in my throat in a moment.
I'm horrified at what I'm doing, I couldn't fall any lower; besides it makes me sick to take this asshole's cock in my mouth.
Luckily the two trannies help me out, the niggardly one pulls me off and starts pumping her, the cop.
The blonde meanwhile winks at me.
I think the two sluts already know this asshole in front of me.
The blackamoor blows the cop great, actually from the outside it's exciting to see that six foot panther sucking a cop's cock, kneeling while her black cock almost touches the ground and throbs with every blowjob she does.
The blonde in the meantime starts jerking off, approaches me and asks if I want to fuck her again.
I answer her that I'm already hard.
So we start with thrusting snogs, our tongues cross each other, going in and out of our mouths.
Our hands are busy sawing each other's dicks.
We start a handjob in unison, my cock against her erect, while she two-handedly saws both of us, I feel like an animal in heat.
At one point, I see the panther pull away from the officer's cock and pull his pants off, she has him lie on his stomach on the
hood of the patrol car, spreads his ass and shoves it in violently.
The cop screams, but not excessively, you can tell his ass is used to that black pole pounding into him.
The blonde tells me to move closer to the two of them, she brings her cock closer to the officer's mouth and asks me to do the same.
The blonde tells me that the asshole really likes getting fucked by them while sucking a man's cock.
In fact, the pig devours my cock and makes it disappear into his mouth.
Surely he is skilled, the lingia on moves in rhythm and my cock swells, also
the blonde gets down and starts to lick my asshole, while the black one continues to pound the cop's ass.
In a few pumps I can't hold back and I cum in his mouth and he swallows everything without dropping a single drop.
My dick is in pieces by now and I don't think it will rise for at least 3 days after tonight's scramble.
The black woman empties her cannon into the pig's ass.
Finally we leave him unmade on the floor and we get dressed and leave.
I accompany the sluts to the place where they beat, they kiss me and wish to see me again soon.
End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back