Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
What a beautiful memory.... What emotion and excitement the time I was invited by a beautiful transsexual to enter into her piedatterre in the middle of the night.
I was coming back from a pub at about 3 am and to go home I was walking through a well-known area of Milan frequented by transsexuals and transvestites near the Bocconi University, and I happened the unthinkable!
On the sidewalk there were 2 trannies, one of them was a transvestite and the other one was the one who invited me was a real tranny.
While I was a few meters from them, the tranny stood in front of me and asked me if I had a cigarette, at that moment, between the effect of alcohol and the excitement of the night, I exchanged a couple of words and gave her the cigarette, at which point she suddenly put her hand on the zipper of my leather pants and said, "but how cute you are, I like long hair, do you have a big cock? "and feeling me up she harped on me and pulled out my cock, a little soft at the time but responding to her repeated escapades, she immediately told me "wait here in front, as soon as the first customer comes out come in the gate and I'll do you for free!
I did not understand immediately so much that hearing from the window of the raised moans remained dumbfounded thinking about the situation, but then once the customer left I moved away a few meters for shyness, once I saw her on the sidewalk I evvicinai and she told me that I had to enter immediately, and now I had to wait for another march.
I realized the situation and once the patron came out I entered the gate and on the right beyond 3 steps there was a small door where on the threshold I appeared in all its charm my tranny, in a guepiere with 2 beautiful hard tits and a hard cock and straight with a proportionate chapel and beautiful shape telling me "then ... it was time that you moved.
I entered the well furnished budoire and immediately forced me on my knees, I felt like sucking a cock as if it were the first time as a kid, the hardness, the taste and smell made me go into ecstasy!
Dopodichè made me undress threw me on the bed and I began a 69 intense, he wanted to be the mistress but at the same time did a blowjob by fear!
She turned me around forcing me to doggy style and with sweet firmness she made me enter in the ass slowly the head and slowly careful not to cause me pain all the shaft, wonderful teenage sensation yet, I felt all its shape, veins, curvature and vibration.
He fucked me with passion and tenderness for a quarter of an hour, after he went to wash and again we took in our mouths.
It was a delirium of licks, tastes and smells, which are the basis of the primordial calls of mating, until I felt like his head increased the flavor to excess, was cumming.
In half second the thing made to explode also me, with at least 4 spurts and a pleasure from scream, while meanwhile I tightened its turgid breasts, better than many females "natural" possessed in precedence!
I believe that this experience was among the most exciting of my life, and if I happen to repeat it, I had experienced the perfect sex!
Female and male together, passivity and activism, and equal gudimento.
I love females to death, I do not say this as an excuse, but sex with dicks is I think a need for those who really feel male without fear of outside judgment.

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back