Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
SO BEGAN THE BACK MARCH
Hi, everybody. I'm Rosalba, Nevio's sweetheart, who you have well known from previous stories (see: Everything starts with a boat trip) in which my man described me, forgetting, however, to say something about my tastes and preferences. Since on this site he has told about crushes and crudes always leaving me the part of appearance, this time I want to be the one to tell something.
Nevio and I, after an engagement not too long, but enough to complete our intimate knowledge, got married. In bed we always had an almost perfect agreement: I like to fuck, he also likes to fuck, so there was never a problem of pussy. Every once in a while, however, in rolling on the bed ended up trying to violate the hole that nature has destined to the discharge of exhausted material, not only for me quite useless sexually but also quite smelly. I had always responded with a strenuous resistance: nature had given us the pussy to fuck and enjoy, with the hole on the back nothing to do. Of course, he was upset and bothered me, insisting that fucking is beautiful, that the woman enjoys it as never before, that the pain is as fleeting as the pain of losing her virginity (here he was right, who could remember the pain of virginity?), but I last, no and then no.
That was until an end-of-year vigil some time ago. We spent it at a friend's house, together with three or four other couples, I don't really remember. After the big dinner, to which each couple had contributed by bringing something to eat and drink, the dances in the semi-dark salon, lots of sparkling wine in the belly and on the clothes, some society games a bit 'pushed, it ended up that all the women were left in their panties while the men mostly shirtless: thanks to the alcohol ingested and - maybe, I couldn't say for sure - and some rubbish put in the glasses, the atmosphere had warmed up so at two o'clock after midnight we started to fuck like rabbits, even if each one with his woman (but I'm not sure about that either: I was a bit tipsy, it was quite dark and my fuck partner during the whole intercourse never opened his mouth, except to grunt). What I could see, despite the semi-darkness, was that in two couples the male had opted for the female's ass and not for the pussy. And hearing the two women screaming for enjoyment had horny me quite a bit. At four o'clock in the morning, still a little tipsy, we came home, dead tired. Straight to bed, albeit with the pussy with a little more sperm from the previous fuck. As soon as in bed Nevio passes the tiredness:
- Rosalba, I'm still getting my dick pulled, what would you say if we started the New Year with a good fuck too?
- Us too, but haven't we already done it? Besides, isn't it enough what you did at a friend's house? My pussy still burns a little bit - I answer, just to keep up appearances: I had enjoyed fucking but the impression of the two fucked-up friends was still there.
- With sex you must never say enough, and then I would like to start the year doing great things with you.
It was these words of his that made me doubt that two hours earlier I had fucked with some of my friends and not with Nevio, who of course must have had fun with some of the others: bless the alcohol and the penumbra!
He's still a little shiny, so I'm happy to start playing with him, who in a short time gets his dick as hard as on the best days. As always he doesn't get on top of me immediately, but he starts to caress my whole body, to squeeze my nipples, to put his finger first in my pussy and then in my ass.
- Come on, come on, Nevio, enough with the fingers, put it in me, I feel like cock! - I tell him, my pussy is on fire and I can't wait to hear it.
But nothing, he keeps fiddling with his fingers in the two holes while with his tongue he brings my nipples to a hardness worthy of a hazelnut.
- Dear Rosalba, I want to see you sweat, this New Year's Eve fuck must remain in history. - She answers me by turning me upside down and starting to lick my pussy and ass: the two holes are very close and her tongue penetrates alternatively in the asshole and between the big lips. I left, as he licks, I met very few of them, so I come back again and again with orgasms that make me scream with pleasure.
- Now, dearest one, I'll satisfy you, put your stomach down and I'll penetrate you!
I immediately obey his invitation command: I've been waiting to hear him for over half an hour now; my pussy is like a lake: among the cumshots I received at the party, Nevio's licks, my liquids of enjoyment, it's so wet that even a Coke could enter it! But I hadn't noticed that even my asshole had been well lubricated, which I would have noticed shortly afterwards.
In fact Nevio started to stick his stick in the pussy: a couple of shots and then outside to rub in the groove of the ass, then again inside and then again on the ass on which he had spat and poured a half cumshot.
- Enough, enough Nevio, I want him inside, stop tormenting me like that - I shout at him arching his ass.
- All right, I'll settle for it - he does it, pointing his dick at the asshole and pushing it in with a sharp blow - you wanted him inside and there you are!
An intense pain, but quick, and before I could realize what had happened I found myself fucked, with Nevio's big dick pushing in the rectum. It must have been for the alcohol I had ingested, for the level of anger that had brought me, for what I had seen at the party a few hours before, I didn't protest and I did well: after a few minutes I started to feel a certain pleasure, a feeling that gradually increased while he was plunging relentlessly accompanying every push of the pubis with two or three fingers (I couldn't say exactly, I couldn't see what he was doing, I only felt an immense pleasure) in the pussy.
- So Rosalba, what do you think, taking it in the ass is as bad as you thought?
- No, no Nevio, I think you were right, the pain was there, but less than I feared, while the pleasure is great!
- OK dear Rosalba, then, from now on we can double fuck, alternating cock with a vibrator.
- Yes, yes Nevio, now that the road is open we can do it without problems.
- Maybe even replacing the vibrator with a real dick: tonight at the party you saw our friends' dick, and I think you will like it.
I answered affirmatively: we had already done some fucking with a couple of couples friends, but there had never been any talk about making a sandwich. Now that the road in the back, or rather in the rectum, was open, a new world opened up for me. My man was right when he urged me to give him my ass and - if you don't suffer from hemorrhoids - I invite you all to try to put it inside: I assure you that you won't regret it!

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back