yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
Venice, 30 January 1740

My dear, tender bridegroom,
I am writing to tell you, to your delight, how in one of my last nights of lesbian pleasure, a wonderful novice of about twenty years old joined me. She is a close relative of the Countess and the Count of Sorenno, who are giving us great value for their hospitality, despite the young age has given me some really delicious moments that now I am going to tell you. While I was engaged in a lesbian meeting with our sweet and dear nephew Josefine, my inseparable companion, I realized that a little voyeur was spying on our love relationship, and also seemed to appreciate it very much. With a lustful and vicious look, a beautiful girl with a face of a malicious candour was "caressing" herself while contemplating our happy performances. Leaning against the door jamb, with one hand she was holding up her nun's dress, and with the other she was satisfying herself by caressing herself between her legs. With her head left behind, it was beautiful to see her panting with pleasure during those warm caresses of hers, you could see that we excited her! Her hand came and went rhythmically under her robe and, after enjoying it, she continued caressing her rosy flower. Seeing her waving her little hand under the light cloth of her robe, in the act of masturbating her little slit, even if she did not want to, she could do nothing but excite Josefine and I further. We, just for our pleasure, pretended not to see her, spying so much, as this pious and religious girl gave herself pleasure. After a few minutes of this delightful spectacle I whispered in Josefine's ear: "My dearest niece and lover, how would you like to invite this innocent girl into our bed to share her pleasure with us?". Josefine accepted with enthusiasm, so we nodded to the young novice to join us immediately. She, having been unmasked, quickly withdrew from our sight, so she dared to take another furtive glance and withdrew again worried that she had been surprised. Both naked, Josefine and I got out of bed, and as we approached her we called out to her in a gentle, persuasive voice. The beautiful girl hesitated a moment then, still with her cassock up and held with one hand, decided to get involved. The thing excited us very much, my dear husband, our flesh began to vibrate at the thought of joining this young girl, a novice of the Catholic clergy. We were thinking how to involve her in our debauchery, perhaps to deflower her, unless, some priest who loves young girls, had already opened her little crack or maybe the hole in her ass. We thought who knows if those fleshy lips of hers and her drawn mouth hadn't already sucked hard and warm flesh? As we entered the room a ray of light fell on her naked breast, which our little voyeur, while she was contemplating us, had already undressed and then caressed and stroked it ardently. She was probably already an expert in these games, whether they are the games of a woman in love or a novice, they are the same ones that light the fire both in the body and in the head. We signalled to her to come closer, continuing to caress each other in front of her. She seemed upset, her legs were uncovered up to her thigh, you could see that they were firm and rounded, really a beautiful novice that we were soon giving ourselves. She came closer, she was wearing white stockings supported by garters, really a beautiful sight, the skin was light, extreme white, how beautiful it would have been to make our tongue, lips and kiss that fine and velvety skin. I was upset and excited. Josefine hugged me and I felt her hand sliding towards my pubis looking for my little pink button that you also love to play with. She squeezed it between two fingers, caressed it, excited it until it erected like that little member you love to suck or my dear Armand. Your horny wife let herself be masturbated by the lusting Josefine under the barred eyes of the young novice. Between one sigh and another I asked him: "What is your name my young girl? Do you know women's pleasures? Will you share them with us?" And I gave her a big smile to seduce her, as you can well imagine. She replied: "My name is Luana, I'm a novice from the convent of S. Marsila." I took her hand and lured the young lady to our bed. She let go and stretched out among us. Anxious and impatient to taste her body, we quickly undressed her. Her young breasts appeared to us beautiful, white, velvety and marble. Josefine could not resist and immediately her lips tasted her areolas and her small nipples. We both threw ourselves on the young novice's body, snatching voluptuous sighs from her, and as we crossed our eyes, it was clear that she was now an accomplice in our games. In turn we took her lips, kissing her and twisting our tongues to hers, and she was no less. The young lady had experience, surely she had already tried similar games or caresses in her convent. How sweet and soft were the kisses to the young novice, O my dear! We were excited, we no longer knew where to turn our heads, or perhaps I should say the lips, tongue, or fingers slipping between her open thighs and totally offered to our pleasure. Her little slit was beautiful: rosy, edged with a light brown hair as soft as silk threads, and what a good taste her wet, dripping sex had. We drank at this sweet spring like two thirsty people. We then licked, sucked, and, opening her thin lips, we languished one after the other, to the deepest depths of her intimacy as soft as a fine satin and a beautiful coral pink. The novice twitched and hugged us moaning with pleasure, begging us kisses and the warmest caresses. Then I placed myself on top of her in the opposite position to hers, offering her my little flower to lick, which she began to do as an expert, a sign that she was already accustomed to this practice. Her way of touching me in intimacy made my anus vibrate, which you know how sensitive and how she irritates my dear Armand, well, at that moment she opened herself to me spontaneously, ready to be sodomized by her long, previously lubricated fingers. She acted like a little piggy and took me with vigor and passion. While I was licking her, my long, thin tongue slipped into the deepest corners of this beautiful flower. Lying by our side Josefine masturbated herself, moaning and accompanying her caresses with a convulsive movement of the butt. My girl was beautiful, my dear Armand. I enjoyed the first time under the novice's tongue while she licked my clitoris, I did the same thing to her little fragrant flower, the taste of her moods was a mixture of salty and musky, an excellent feast for me. Then it was Josefine's turn who promptly took advantage of it. Positioned in the same way as me, their private parts were offered to their expert fingers that immediately slipped into all the available holes of my beautiful and beloved lesbians. They waved in front of me, it was a spectacle to see them, they enjoyed several times licking and penetrating each other. Surely the one who at first was a shy and lonely peeping tom turned out to be a warm and helpful little girl. We continued our games until late afternoon. Games continued with the use of the two ivory fools tightened to the leather belt, bring me a gift from you from your last trip to the East, objects that never leave us when we are alone. These allowed us to take turns playing the role of "gentilhomme". First we immediately "started" the young novice in the game. It was I who officiated the ritual by penetrating her vagina, while Josefine, behind me, took me doggy style. The roles in the course of the game changed and the "officiants" became "officiated" giving mutual pleasure to each other. These "pleasures" gradually left us tired and exhausted, embraced and intertwined as one body, but happy, ready to start again as soon as possible. We kissed each other languidly, long, warm, silky soft kisses, intoxicating and endless, so much we were excited and taken by the libertine desire. In the end, after a little bit of recovery, we had a makeover and went downstairs for dinner. Before sitting down at table, the Countess asked us with her beautiful and sensual Venetian accent: "I believe you ladies have already made the acquaintance of my niece Luana. She's staying with us for a few days, so it's useless for me to introduce her to you." The joke implied that the Countess already knew what had happened between her niece and us. After dinner, the Countess involved us in a new amorous reunion with her and the Count, to which the niece soon added. We were able to see that these "libertine meetings" are something in this house anyway, and the participation of the young niece was also appreciated by them. Afterwards Luana told us a little secret, that is her lesbian relationship with the elderly mother superior, a relationship through which she was able to learn all the caresses and ways of giving pleasure with which she gratified us during the two days and two nights she spent in our room. Now I finish my writing, I kiss you voluptuously my dear Armand, see you soon.
Your Françoise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back