yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
The episode I'm going to tell you dates back to about a year ago and it came back to me thanks to a memory on FB.
I went to a close friend's wedding. It was very hot and I admit you were drinking a little more than you should. The party was pleasant and I arrived at about 10:00 p.m. I decided to go home.
I got to my car in the garage and picked up my phone and noticed that I had an FB mail.
It was Giovanni, a gentleman with whom I had been chatting for a long time but with whom I had not yet met for various reasons. I had also spoken to him on the phone once. I knew that he was a worker and that he was 47 years old. A quiet and reserved guy, maybe too much. Talking to him several times I realized that he wasn't the type for me and we didn't have much in common.
Partly out of habit and partly out of politeness, I answered the message in which he asked me how I was.
Although I answered him almost 2 hours late he immediately contacted me.
-I'm with a friend at my place and he told me several times that it was something you liked! Why don't you visit us? - He wrote.
I was forbidden. I didn't expect that proposal and I didn't really know him either so I wasn't really convinced.
-But isn't it late? -I don't know. How much longer are you staying? - I answered and tried to take the opportunity to hang up.
-Don't worry, we have the morning off tomorrow and we're in no hurry! -He said it right away.
I stared at the phone for a few moments.
I knew it was a bad idea and not very sure, but a little bit of being a whore and a little too many drinks made me horny at the thought.
-Come on!!!! You've been hanging me up all my life. He added.
-Okay, I'm coming! I wrote in a hurry! - Where do we meet? - I added right afterwards.
-Do you know how to get to Piazza Dante? - He wrote.
-Of course! I answered.
-Then meet me at the newsstand in front of the town hall in about twenty minutes! Do you want to? - He said.
-Alright! I'll see you in a minute. I'll finish up and then put the phone back in my pocket and get in the car.

I would like to point out that I was perfectly able to understand and want and also to drive, but during the whole journey I alternated moments of anxiety and excitement.
It took me quite a while to find a parking space and it was a blessing because for the fear of being late I didn't think about what I was doing anymore and the anxiety disappeared completely. Once I stopped the car I almost ran to the meeting place.
From a distance I saw this figure looking around. About six feet tall, bald, boots, jeans and light jacket almost completely closed.
I realized at that moment that we had never exchanged a photo and that therefore we could never recognize each other.
The only alternative was to get my courage up and ask the man.
I approached him and with a low, shameful voice I said - Giovanni? Is that you?
The man turned and smiled.
-Michele! -Michele! At last! I thought you weren't coming anymore! - He said.
-I'm sorry, but I had a hard time with the car. I was embarrassed to answer.
-Don't worry, don't worry. It's a pleasure to meet you. He said, holding out his hand.
-Shall we go? He said later.
-Yes, of course! I answered.
We walked and he immediately reassured me that his house was nearby and that his friend was waiting for us there. He complimented me on my appearance and told me that he wanted to meet me for a long time and that he had accidentally invited a friend for a film because I hadn't answered his message for hours.
As we talked we went deeper and deeper into the alleys.
-There we are! -He said suddenly.
We were in a narrow alley and not very well lit. We entered this building through a very small door... A flight of stairs and we went to his apartment.
His friend opened up to us.
The first thing I noticed was that he was bald too. They were the same age, he wore goggles and was shorter than Giovanni but had a very jovial smile, the kind that makes you feel comfortable.
They sat me down and he introduced himself. Francesco was his name.
They were both accommodating and kind. Much more than I expected.
They offered me a drink, but I only accepted some water and they showed me the house. Small, in fact a studio apartment but very well maintained.
At the end of the little tour Giovanni said - Michele and I have been talking for a long time and now I know him, now I'll go to the bathroom and let you two have a chat!
Francesco and I sat on the couch, he turned down the volume of the TV and we started talking about more and less. We told each other the details of our lives with simplicity. I almost forgot I was there to get laid.
It was he himself who reminded me of it and at a certain point he started asking me about my tastes, telling me that Giovanni had mentioned something to him anyway.
Incredibly, I'm not ashamed to suck more cocks together but talking about it almost makes me petrify.
In complete embarrassment I told him about my passion for blowjobs and bondage.
While we were talking, the bathroom door opened and Giovanni came out completely naked. He had a nice, toned and thin physique, much more than he looked in a suit. Painful note was really very hairy hahaha.
Francesco caressed my face and said- Go on, I'll join you in a while...-.
So I got up and joined Giovanni who made his way to the bedroom.
He lay on his stomach, showing off a nice cock already half erect.
I took off my shoes and pants and remaining in my underwear and T-shirt I climbed up crawling on the bed heading towards that beautiful bat. I got into it and simply threw it down my throat. I started a wonderful up and down that I was forced to slow down when I realized that his cock was growing enormously. At the height of its power it was not equally easy for me to swallow it but experience and greed came to my aid.
After a few minutes I detached myself and while I was sawing it I said - Wait for me I'm going to call Francesco!
He nodded and I got up leaving the room and showed up in the living room completely unmade, in underwear and T-shirt, with ruffled hair and swollen eyes and mouth.
Francesco smiled at me and I beckoned him to follow me. He got up and did it.
When we got to the room, I closed the door and took off my shirt. I turned towards Francesco who was in turn taking off his shirt and I knelt down.
I unbuttoned his pants and pulled down his underwear. A really huge cock came out of it and to my great joy completely shaved!!!
I didn't waste any time and I grabbed that magnificent rod with my hand, lifting it up and starting to saw it off. At the same time I bent down to taste his big balls while out of the corner of my eye I noticed Giovanni masturbating.
The excitement in the room was through the roof.
Francesco's cock was now straight as a sword and as I went from his balls to suck it I realized that it was almost as long as my face.
I still remember the magnificent choking sensation that that pole was causing in my throat.
It was only thanks to Francesco's hands pressing down on the back of my neck with force that I was able to take it all the way down my throat.
Tears and saliva covered my face while between one blow you cough and the other my throat was wisely fucked.
When he let me go he pushed me towards the bed where I started to suck again Giovanni's cock who didn't want to know how to move from there.
Suddenly I felt my hands open my buttocks and I distinctly felt that Francesco started to lick my ass. I almost came for the pleasure.
After a while I saw out of the corner of my eye that with his hand he was taking a jar. Noticing my distraction Giovanni put his hands on my head and pushing me hard he gave the rhythm.
Up and down...
Up and down... all the way...
In the midst of that facial abuse I felt a creamy, fresh sensation creeping inside me.
Despite the excitement of the moment I realized that it was Vaseline and that I was fucked by that magnificent prick.
It was delicate but decisive!
He used a lot of Vaseline otherwise I can't explain how he got in so well.
I moaned for a mixture of pain and pleasure.
After a few moments stopped to give me time to get used to the size began to move until it synchronized with Giovanni who gave time to my head.
The feeling of pleasure and fullness that one feels while being possessed like this is difficult to describe.
Despite the full mouth and a few coughs my choked moans filled the room.
I don't know how long we went on but when Francesco pulled his bat out of my ass the feeling of freshness generated a pleasure that made me give in and go from a perfect 4-legged sheep to lying down and even to let go of the grip that my mouth had on Giovanni's cock.
In a general context of breathlessness and laughter let me catch my breath for a few minutes.
As soon as the wheezing passed everyone made me turn on my stomach, lying in the middle of the bed.
Francesco, who in the end revealed to me that he had fallen in love with my ass, smeared more lubricant on his dick and, positioning himself on the lower side, lifted my legs and pushing them upwards opened the way to get inside me again.
He did it more vehemently this time and my moan of pleasure, finding no obstacle, felt stronger this time.
I watched Giovanni saw himself sawing himself being thrown by Francesco.
Finally Giovanni moved and kneeling on his knees on the bed, he positioned himself right above my face, resting his balls on my lips and continuing to saw himself.
I was so excited that despite the thick hair I opened my mouth to receive everything I had on my face.
Those big, hairy balls filled my mouth so much that it was hard to breathe with my nose practically in his ass.
Giovanni's smells and tastes mixed with Francesco's strokes creating an incredible mix. By now I was no longer responding, so much so that my hand automatically moved towards my cock and I started masturbating.
Suddenly I heard Giovanni moaning. He moved back slightly and hastily shoved his dick in my mouth pushing it all the way down.
A single powerful lunge that ended in a multitude of copious explosions.
I cum so much that even though I had swallowed a good part of it coughing up some of that warm cream on my face.
He recovered from the moment of enjoyment, moved away and kneeled down beside me. With one hand he moved my hand and began to saw me while with the other he put 2 fingers in my mouth, up to my throat.
In a few moments at the mercy of those 2 unexpected stallions I was exploding on my own abdomen emitting a groan choked by Giovanni's fingers.
Almost at the same time Francesco freed himself with powerful jets in my ass causing a further prolongation of the orgasm.

I was exhausted, dripping with sweat, saliva and semen. I was happy. But really happy.
An unexpected but truly memorable evening.

I was the last one in the shower.
Once I was ready, I greeted them with a big hug and the promise to talk to them again soon.

END
I hope you enjoyed it. This is a memory that I cherish very much and as always I invite you to comment and let me know what you think about my adventures and my way of writing.

OnlyFWB

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back