yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
The sun was beginning to disappear behind the horizon, darkening the bright green of the trees in the garden until they were transformed into simple dark silhouettes that stood out against the orange glow of the setting sun, fading into an ever-deepening blue.
Under the shower, the hot water invigorated my body, from head to toe, and I stood under that steaming waterfall with my forehead resting on the mosaic tiles, my eyes closed and relaxing completely.
I was still enraptured by the vision of that monstrous cock, which I would never have imagined seeing coming out of Giorgio's pants, but which I was already looking forward to enjoying again, and the idea of being his bitch excited me again, quickly, but I didn't notice, neither the pulse of my anus, nor my swollen, hard and straight upward prick like a gear lever.
I looked out of the window, while I was knotting the belt around the robe, losing myself with the look on that expanse of foliage with a thousand different shapes, almost a botanical garden, which little by little was disappearing in the darkness of the evening, with the only points of light along the edges of the paths, which were lost in areas hidden by small thickets.
I still had in my mind that big, knotty, wide dick, that even with two hands I couldn't hold everything, and with my fingers that couldn't close around it, how surreal it seemed, and yet it was so real, warm, hard, with those assholes underneath that two Sorrento lemons were certainly smaller, and that thought made me smile, and I kept wondering if I was really living all this or it was just my imagination that made me feel those feelings, those emotions, to show me images that seemed to represent all my dreams.
I turned towards the bed, where the clothes I was going to wear for the evening were neatly folded, specifically chosen and ordered by Giorgio, who I was discovering more and more pig, despite that halo of mystery that surrounded him.
There was a suit, certainly very elegant, of a bright purple, like the tie rolled up next to the shirt, of a bright black that didn't let you imagine his features, while next to it, of a blinding white, there was something indecipherable, not well defined, that I took in my hand as soon as I took off the robe, diligently hanging it in its place, in the bathroom.
It was a sort of jumpsuit, of a thin, elastic, soft and shiny fabric, something that between my fingers gave me sensations never felt before, and as soon as I widened it to understand its shape, I laughed, beginning to wear it, with no little difficulty.
The effort was certainly worth the result, because when I looked at myself reflected in the mirror in front of me, I was almost stunned to see myself so dressed, and that game of tension between the fabric, elastic bands and my muscles, was practically turning me into a superhero.
The long sleeves, like the trousers, followed the shape of the muscles of my limbs to perfection, with cuffs without elastic, but perfectly tight, while the round neckline left half of my chest uncovered, passing over the pectorals without relief, like the part between my legs an opening that followed the contour of my groin, passing right over my dick, ending up between my thighs and rejoining my loins, supporting my ass and pushing down my dick, I didn't know how, but that whole thing was fantastic, like the feeling it left on my skin.
After that careful and exciting examination, and with a half hard cock, I got dressed, slowly putting on each garment that was above the bed, tucking in my shirt, tight, soft, closing the wrists with the cufflinks, and buttoning each button with slow movements, enjoying that ritual as something different from the usual.
I put on the trousers, buttoning that big golden button, closing the zip by raising the slider, and then I put on the belt, inserting it in the big golden buckle, after having fixed the shirt properly.
I knotted the tie, a double English knot, so as to make it thicker and more perfect, putting it right between the edges of the collar, perfectly ironed.
I put on the shoes, knotting the thin laces with a nice bow, and before putting on the jacket, I went back to the bathroom, fixing the topknot with a splash of gel on the hand, and then I finished everything by putting on the jacket, buttoning the two lower buttons and looking in the mirror again.
"You are splendid," he said to me, looking at me with his usual smile as I sat in front of him, at that small square table set to perfection, with a tiny candle in a worked crystal vase, ready for the dishes that Filippo would serve us.
Dinner passed very pleasantly, full of delights, of excellent red wine, and of his stories, of his adventures with myriads of women, often frightened by those extraordinary dimensions, but always ready to sacrifice themselves for gifts in return, without being so satisfying, at least for him.
Then he asked me a thousand questions, about my private life, my work, my relationship with my colleagues, my friends and my body, claiming once again to be really amazed and enchanted by the way I enjoyed with my ass and how I was able to make another man enjoy it.
I answered him with an open heart, explaining that all that talent, both in appearance and in being, was part of my DNA, and that I had always felt inside me the desire, and the need, to satisfy handsome men like him, especially when between the legs had something titanic, huge, like that sycamore tree he had, and Giorgio laughed, tastefully, fully appreciating my sincerity.
We were very much in tune, in any subject, chatting like old friends, and we got to the dessert without even realizing it, with Filippo who arrived with two cups full of mascarpone cream and chocolate, which were a real assault on our fitness.
"I think we could go for the dessert I love best, don't you?"
"Which one?" I answered him, mischievous.
"The one behind you," right? I got a sudden craving for ass, and I can't wait to see him in that magic jumpsuit!" he said, looking at me leaning forward.
I laughed, winking with my eyebrows, and then I swallowed the last sip of coffee that was left in the big cup, which Filippo had already learned to fill as much as possible, since he had known it was my favorite drink.
"Your room or my room?" I asked, waving my finger on the table.
"Living room, the armchair I had delivered this afternoon for the evening."
"Armchair? This afternoon?"
"I was fucking you in the pool when they delivered it."
"Ah, well, I didn't think I saw any other people around."
We got up, smoking on the way back to the villa, and as soon as we were in the living room, I saw this famous armchair, which looked more like a training bench, tilted, with some strange support to rest our legs, I thought, and a black leather top, well padded and soft.
"Come, let me do it," he said, taking me by the arm, and dragging me in front of him, then he began to unbutton my jacket, unbuttoning it and throwing it on the sofa, then he untied the knot in my tie, untied it from under the collar of my shirt.
He took my hand, unbuttoning the cufflinks, then left it to take the other one, and again unbuttoned the other pair of cufflinks, and then started from the collar, unbuttoning my shirt one button at a time, slow, breathing deeply and watching carefully what he was doing, stopping when he reached the belt.
He unbuckled the buckle, took off the belt, dropped it on the floor, then unbuttoned the flap of his trousers, leaving it ajar, and took off my shirt, picking it up softly and neatly, and placed it on the side table, together with the cufflinks.
At that point he put his hands on my chest, caressing my breastplates, and the feeling of those big hands on my body, dressed in that particular fabric, made me horny as hell, especially when the palms of his hands rubbed against my nipples, swollen and hard as nails, making me sigh with pleasure.
He smiled, as he came down with his hands down, caressing my belly and tucking his hands into my half-open trousers, pushing the zipper all the way down, and then lowered them to me, crouching down to untie my shoelaces first and then taking everything off at once, leaving me alone with that ridiculous but exciting white jumpsuit on.
"I'd tried to imagine you in it, but seeing you like this is crazy," he said, taking a couple of steps back, and looking at me carefully, turning around and then I felt his hands on my ass, squeezing my ass tightly, and he gently pushed me towards that strange chair, that intersection between a chair, a deckchair, a gym bench and a gynecologist's chair, guiding me up to it.
I leaned on my belly, trapping my legs on those two spongy and comfortable supports, to my great surprise, then I clung my hands to the supports in front of my face, which looked like two handlebars of a bicycle, and in that way, bowed and suspended, my ass was at his complete disposal, but thanks to the indentation that was on the bottom, which is why my legs needed those two supports absolutely, even my scrotum and my dick dangled free, ready to be used for his, and mine, pleasure.
He grunted, huffing loudly, before approaching and putting his hands on my ass again, rocking them, making them jerk like two puddings and then opening them wide, sniffing loudly and immediately his mouth rested on my sphincter, which was already throbbing craving, kissing it, and then sucking it hard, until it snapped repeatedly.
His hands remained little on my ass, and immediately came down, grabbing both my big balls and my prick, and while his tongue was making room inside me, sinking hard, his hands began to milk me, to massage me, and his mumbling with his mouth full of my ass made me even more excited, and I began to whine, to wheeze, abandoning myself to the pleasure of that hungry and greedy mouth.
It didn't take long before I started dripping from my dick, and he immediately took advantage of it, starting to rub my chapel with his thumb, holding my balls tight with the other hand, making me scream out loud, and I heard him laughing before he came back to kiss my ass.
That big, long tongue was licking me inside with a passion that it had never shown before, crawling into every corner of my anus, while my lips were pushed against my sphincter, as if it was a long passionate kiss, and my asshole became gradually wider, more tender, more swollen, opening wide and letting it sink even more, while with those hands on my dick and balls, it drove me crazy.
I was panting, so loud that my voice echoed in the big hall, while with my eyes closed I let my body command, listening to my every tremor, every tremor, while the anal muscle gave way more and more, and Giorgio laughed several times, moving away, spitting at us, and licking it again.
His mouth seemed not to want to do without it any more, like his tongue, which I had never heard enter so deeply, and even I would not have wanted it to stop, but his lips snapped off my ass, leaving it wide open, dilated.
No more than two seconds passed, so that my asshole would come back full of something, and in fact his big, long tongue gave way to his fingers, which immediately began to sneak into me, moving like big snakes, rummaging through my innards in every corner.
He slipped only one of them, at the beginning, moving it in and out, in every direction, in a circle, pushing it deep and pulling it out holding it with a hook, so that the sphincter was loose, which was getting softer and softer, then that finger doubled and with two fingers he worked my ass even deeper and even more decisively.
Little by little, he put four of them in each hand, first alternating them, then all together, and I felt so full that I enjoyed it like a madman, wide, dilated, but in a way that was not perverse at all, on the contrary, his strong, slow and well settled touch opened my ass in a way that never before had happened to me.
He held all those fingers inside me for at least a minute, still, motionless, listening to my moans and the contractions of my muscle, then he pulled them out slowly, a little at a time, making me feel the rush of every inch of the skin, of every relief, knuckle, until it slipped out completely, and my anus was wide open, for an instant, the time that Giorgio licked his lips, spit into me, and started again to make out with my ass.
With the sphincter so swollen, tender and moist, becoming super sensitive, my screams became even more intense, louder, while that tongue raged inside me like a fury, sinking without restraint and making a noise halfway between the ridiculous and the exciting, with certain sucks and snaps that sounded like the verses of an animal devouring its prey still alive.
I was soaked in saliva that I could feel my ass dripping, and some trickle slid on my balls too, to end up running all over my dick, mixing with my nectar and dripping with a long string up to the floor, broken by his finger, that every now and then he would pick some up to swallow it and use it as a condiment to better devour my anus.
"Give me the dick, please, fuck me!" I whispered to him, turning my head, and he laughed, with gusto.
"You're so open I could stick my head up your ass!" he said, starting to tinker with the flap of his pants, and like he had done in the afternoon, with a masterstroke, he pulled out that huge, gnarled, gnarled, swollen, knotty dick, including his balls, and came over and started rubbing the chapel against my sphincter, and there I screamed animalistically, wildly, shaking from my ass to the tip of my hair.
I heard him laugh again, among the usual deep grunts, as if he were a bull in heat, and then he pushed, slowly, but firmly, making his way through the fibers of my anal muscle, widening it and entering inside with that big, swollen, juicy glans, and then pushing even harder, literally sinking into my ass, stopping only when his big balls collided with mine, and there he stopped, grunting.
Feeling so full made my head spin, and in that position, the curve of that clapper was perfect to be felt all the way to my belly, while with his hands he still held me by my hips, even though I was firmly on that weird thing.
He began to move immediately after my anus took the right shape for that large tube of flesh, and his sends back and forth increased in strength, coming out and back inside me more and more easily, and deeper and deeper, as I felt the furrow of his chapel rubbing against my bowels, and those large, swollen veins rubbing against the sphincter, even managing to make me feel the beat of his heart.
Her grunts mingled again with my moans, her tight-lipped verses joined in a noisy concert with my screams, while my soaked anus was being destroyed by her increasingly loud kidneys.
His balls, as big and hard as two boulders, kept banging against mine all the time, his hands held me firmly and tightly, while my poor anus tried to palpitate, torn to shreds by that monstrous thing that worked at full speed.
There was no need for words, just the incomprehensible and ridiculous verses coming out of our mouths, the chemical connections of our bodies were enough, while they joined in a deep dance, sensual and wild at the same time, with him maneuvering that huge cock in a fabulous way to say the least, Hitting me inside in the right places, getting stronger and stronger, and I felt my prostate contracting stronger and stronger, pushing out of my dick liters of nectar, which I could clearly feel gushing continuously, preparing to give the best in an orgasm that I already knew to be really devastating.
I suddenly accelerated, hard, until I screamed, grunting like a wild bull, then stopped, suddenly once again, pulling it out, leaving me with my ass wide open, dilated.
I ran out of that banger, determined to be the one to take over the reins of the game, and with a few stunts, I got back on the floor standing in front of him, and finally took a good look at him.
It looked like those clothes were made especially to be on the outside, so much so that they had remained perfect, tidy, while that trunk just turned upwards, and those assholes as big as two melons, stood out great on those dark blue pants, still without a crease.
He looked at me, in silence, his eyes grainy for my unexpected descent, and I took advantage of his surprise to give him a push and drop him sitting on the couch, climbing on him, and snickering.
"What are you doing?"
"I'll take what I want" I answered him, and with my hand I drove that huge cock that I held between my asses straight into my ass, letting it sink again until his ride was over, and I tightened my sphincter, imprisoning it inside me, and I did the same with my knees around his hips, while a satisfied smile appeared on his face.
I immediately began to move my ass at full speed, up and down, back and forth, riding and riding that cock with all the fury I had in my body, making him grunt even with his mouth open, while his hands landed on my ass, squeezing them and accompanying my movements.
Our eyes were fixed in each other, unnatural and beastly noises came out of our mouths, while the noise of my ass resounded all over the room, while that motionless piston went in and out of me, but after a few moments, his hands lifted my ass, and from below, Giorgio started to hit me, screwing me with his big dick at full throttle, angry, panting, banging it all the way in, showing an inhuman strength, and endless fervor, and I on top of him panting, screaming like a madman, while the chapel was banging into my ass like a jackhammer, right into my prostate.
The pleasure was immense, boundless, and that thick rubber band that pressed the base of my cock only kept as much blood as possible inside, becoming as hard as marble, while a trickle of nectar raged wet through his shirt, under the chapel, but that transparent liquid wasn't the only fluid that wetted him, because suddenly, under his cock strokes, the orgasm exploded inside me, making me scream at the top of my lungs, and I went backwards with my back, resting my hands on his knees, so that his fast movements bombarded my gland even better, and he was very quick to grab my dick, just before I exploded with all the force I was capable of, splashed on him like a water pistol, a sperm machine gun that flooded him, spray after spray, on my face, on my shirt, everywhere, while I was panting and screaming like a madman, and he from underneath, sneering as usual, didn't stop for a moment to pump that monstrous cock in my ass, making me come out every last drop of my balls.
I slowly, slowly slowed down, with my ass that was still in uncontrolled contractions, around that bat that was finally losing blows, also slowing down, squeezed between the coils of my sphincter destroyed, dripping, dripping with juice in an unlikely way, and I looked Giorgio in the eyes, smiling, while he spread my cum on his face, and collected some with his fingers, sucking and swallowing greedily.
After a few minutes of breathing, he grabbed me by the hips, getting up from the couch and making me end up with my shoulders on the floor, bending my legs above my head, standing over me, and always holding at least half a cock inside my ass, ready for the final assault.
He started fucking me mercilessly, without demeanor, furious, holding my hands on my thighs, and pushing that dick in my ass with a wild fury, grunting, panting, tight teeth and sweat dripping on my forehead, continuing stronger and stronger.
I listened to his grunts, the tremors of his mighty body, the beastly expressions on his face, as his strokes became faster and deeper and deeper, and as soon as I heard him panting even deeper, I squeezed my ass, so that it gave him more friction as he went in and out of me, increasing his enjoyment.
He screamed, so loud that not even a barking elephant could reach such a volume, and the next moment he stopped, holding his cock inside, and shooting me a couple of flakes of cum so powerful and abundant that it filled me completely immediately, so he pulled it out, and finished cumming coming on my chest, face, neck, everywhere, continuing to sigh like a wounded animal, with his face deformed by pleasure and rivulets of sweat coming down from his forehead on his cheeks.
The cum rushes that came out of his chapel were so many, so powerful, and so strong, that I found myself with my face covered in cum, my pectorals dripping and my eye burning in an incredible way, while he was panting with laughter, continuing to flick his cock until he had no more sperm to give me.
He went backwards, one step only, falling down again sitting on the couch, while I was lying down, stretching my legs on one side, and collecting with my fingers all that thick and fragrant juice, swallowing it quickly, until I cleaned myself up completely, then I crawled between his thighs, taking in his mouth that monster now exhausted and dangling, sucking and licking it well, wiping it from every trace of cum.
"I still don't know how the fuck you can make me cum like that! I'm getting stronger and stronger and stronger and stronger and stronger, so much so that I feel like my balls are coming out too!"
"It'll be my ass's fault."
"I guess so," he said, laughing, "now we'd better go to sleep, tomorrow will be a heavy day for me," he concluded, getting up and putting that huge cannoli back in his pants.
We went up together, after I finished picking up my clothes, and we said goodbye with a hug and a kiss, before everyone locked himself in his room.
I was exhausted, but with the images of the evening still rolling around in my head, my dick got hard again in less than a minute, so in order to get to sleep, I had to jerk off, jerking off again like a fireworks display, surprising me how much sperm my balls had been able to produce in such a short time.
Luckily, that quickie of a hand helped me empty my mind of all the dirty thoughts, leaving me calm and relaxed, ready to end up in a deep, restful, regenerating sleep, until the morning of the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back