Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
After the first "game" made with my colleague that I have already told you about, I let some time pass without teasing or provoking her to see her reaction. I had practically already achieved my goal because I saw her much more agitated than usual and it was she who often looked for me with her eyes or something else.
One day I sent a package to her in the office and I wrote to her to open it in front of everyone. She understood that it would be dangerous and she immediately changed her face colour to red, maybe even purple when she opened the package and saw that there were a couple of vibrators and other toys inside. He closed the box quickly looking at me and everything ended up there. In the afternoon, however, I wanted to play a little more so I wrote her another message: "Like last time you go to the bathroom, take off your shirt and panties, keep your skirt. Take the vibrator from the box, put it inside and turn it on at half power. Back to the door. I'll be there in three minutes." She replied with a "No this I can't do" to which I countered with "It wasn't a request, it's an order" looking at her with a hard expression on her face.
She looked at me almost crying for the tension trying to pity me, but I knew that the bitch was already wet to be treated like that. "Now" was my further message that triggered her to stand up, take the vibrator out of the box and be careful not to be seen by others and go to the bathroom. When I heard the door close, I started the timer. 3 minutes were long for me, I already had a hard cock in my pants but I knew they would be very long for her too.

When I got to the bathroom I opened the door that hadn't locked and she gasped. You could hear the hum of the vibrator but it was covered by the ventilation fan and I could see her moving slightly, she had already left, she must have had a craving. I locked the door and came closer by putting my hand under her skirt and touching the vibrator, which made her jerk. I lifted up my skirt and told her to bend forward and play with her hands with her tits. The scene that appeared to me was a heart attack: her cute little ass contracting and the open pussy filled by the vibrator. I increased the vibration and she started to waver, sighing loudly. I got her up, pulled her skirt off, and turned her over to me to finally see her all naked. Her nipples were small and pink but very hard, her belly was flat, her pussy was covered with a light brownish-brown hairs and her face was all a show between shame and desire.

I changed my plan a little bit: at first I just wanted to make her come in a powerful way playing with the vibrator intensities, but seeing her so naked in front of me didn't make me resist and I decided to show her my cock for the first time. But I wanted her to ask me. So I pulled down my jeans and started touching it from above my boxer shorts, it was already hard for a while and therefore already stretched the fabric. She looked at me and started biting her lower lip. I asked her if she wanted to see him but she didn't answer. I asked her but this time she pinched both of her nipples and said "yes" after a little shout. I reminded her that everyone could hear her if she screamed and this must have made her wet even more because she put her hand close to my dick always touching it from above the boxers. So I grabbed the vibrator and started to get it in and out of that wet pussy.
I told her if she wanted it, it was hers, but she had to beg me to give it to her. She was supposed to ask me to give it to her by telling me she was my bitch. She was banned but then she gave in and whispered a faint "I'm your bitch, please give me your cock".

I obviously didn't make her repeat it twice and so I lowered my boxer shorts and the cock finally came out free. I'm not particularly gifted, the dick is a bit curved, but I was really excited and really hard, which must have pleased her. I told her to start jerking me off. She started jerking up and down with her hand while I kept playing with the vibro and her tits. After a while I could feel my orgasm coming on and I decided that day would be my turn to come, so I slowed down her vibration to a minimum, which made her say "no... I'm almost there..." and made her kneel down. I didn't want to get her dirty since we had a couple more hours in the office, of course, so I ordered her to put her cupped hands ready to receive my hot cum. I started sawing myself in front of her, I ordered her to look me in the eyes and beg me to give her the cum, I struggled to resist, so I threw another couple of shots and then I capitulated by making a remarkable cumshot with 6 thick and powerful splashes on her hands.
I told her to clean it with her tongue, I figured she'd be reticent but she did and that was the first time she ever took it in my mouth. So I got her up and increased the rhythm of the vibrator, she was about to come, she had already turned her head backwards ready to get carried away by the orgasm when I turned off the vibro by taking it out of her pussy.
She said just a "nooo ti pregaoooo" and almost started crying when she realized that I would not continue. I told her "no orgasm today, so you learn to disobey and make me repeat things twice", she got dressed and went back to the office. Shortly after I reached her, she looked at me with a mixture of anger and despair.
I sent her a message: "This is your punishment today. Tomorrow the colleagues are at a client's, wear a thong." When she read it, she came back smiling and blew me a kiss...

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back