yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
Jane shook her two sex slaves, "It's the eight girls, time to wake up!"
the two naked slaves squinted their eyes at the light that had been turned on by Jane who was meanwhile lifting the curtains.
Elizabeth stood up and staggered into the arms of her mistress.
"Run to the shower, doggy, the parade will start at 11:00." Elizabeth hurried to the bathroom, opened the shower and went inside. Jane went in and Elizabeth washed her quickly. Alisa went into the bathroom, but stood outside the shower waiting. As soon as Jane was rinsed, she came out of the shower and said she would dry out while Elizabeth and Alisa washed.
"Alisa, hurry up and wash your little sister, we're busy this morning." Jane started wearing makeup while the two sex slaves were washing.
"Start dressing, move," she shouted to them.
When they were finished they lifted their garters and stockings, Alisa was not wearing anything underneath as she had been ordered the night before.
They arrived at the mall just in time for the preparations. Susan, taken from work, didn't notice Alisa until the fashion show started. Alisa was helping Elizabeth put on bathing suits and Susan approached Jane.
"Who is this Jane who recruits new slaves and says nothing to your best friend?"
"These rookies have less than twenty-four hours, we'll talk about it later!"
"Jane, you're right, we'll talk about it!"
After the parade while Elizabeth and Alisa ate, Susan and Jane sat with other women talking business.
"Elizabeth, what was that lady talking about before?" Alisa said...
"He was talking about you Alisa." Elizabeth smiled knowingly. Alisa looked at the mistress who was alone with Susan. She could sense that they were arguing about something, you could see the mistress continuing to shake her head, she could see Susan's eyes on her body when she looked over to her side.
"That lady wants to do it with me, doesn't she? She seems to be undressing me with her eyes from the way she looks at me," Alisa whispered.
"Yes, Alisa is what she wants. They're very close friends and share many things."
"Do you think the mistress wants to share my body with her?"
"Sometimes I think he will, but I don't know when all you can do is wait and see. As you know, we have to do it with whoever the mistress decides to entrust us with.
"I served her one night and she was very passionate and very nice. "Our mistress takes care of our welfare so she only gives us to people who do us no harm."
Alisa looked at Susan in the meantime, as if she'd arranged something with her mistress.
Elizabeth had also noticed the thing, "It seems your destiny has been chosen, don't ask your mistress about it, she will let you know everything in due time."
"Thank you Elizabeth, you're so kind I'm so glad I met you, I'll probably have to fuck that lady when the mistress orders me to."
The mistress approached the two sex slaves. "Girls, we have to talk business all day. See you at 5:00 at the hotel, okay?" Susan stared intensely at Alisa, but said nothing.
Alisa's eyes glistened as she thought what she should do with Susan.
"Alisa, I'm surprised I thought you were afraid of her..."
"The mistress doesn't want me to be afraid and the greatest satisfaction of my life is to give pleasure to my mistress even if there is something very demanding about that woman at first sight."
"You'll soon find out how demanding our mistress' sister is."
Alisa and Elizabeth then spend all afternoon in the city centre shopping and walking. They returned to the hotel at 4.30pm where they found Monica and Jessica completely naked. Jessica was a sex slave to Susan.
Elizabeth introduced them to Alisa.
"We heard about you from Susan. You must take a shower before she and your mistress get here."
Jessica started stripping Alisa, while Monica took care of Elizabeth. Jessica lathered Alisa sensually. "I love your body Alisa, it's beautiful."
"I think you look really beautiful Jessica with your model body so tall and slim I can wash you?"
"Monica's already washed too much soap on my skin. It's not good for you, but you can pretend you do." Alisa stroked Jessica's lean, dry body, pussy, tits and ass with the sponge.
"Alisa you'd better stop or we'll risk doing something we're not allowed to do."
"Thank you for letting me touch you, Jessica, perhaps when I am assigned to your mistress we will be allowed to do so."
They came out of the bathroom and sat on the bed waiting for their masters.
"Well, who knows what they'll make us do," Monica said, looking up at Alisa. "I know what Susan wants."
As Jane and Susan were saying it, they entered the room,
Susan said, "Look at Jane four beautiful slaves waiting impatiently to know what their fate will be, it's a sight that definitely makes me horny.
"Now put your feet together and get into position to be whipped on the butt," Susan ordered.
"Let's do one at a time, Jane, I'm left-handed so I'll start on the right."
Each received fifty shots. Jessica rotated her ass with each blow moaning with pleasure and pain, the last slave hit was Alisa. Susan grabbed one of her tits and squeezed it hard as she groped her ass.
"Come on, Susan, we're whipping them right now by not having sex with them."
"You're a real bitch, Jane, when you put on." Susan moaned as she whipped Alisa's big, soft ass.
They kissed the slaves from whom they received deep thanks for this gesture and the whipping they received.
Susan went back to Alisa again and said, "Jane, I must have this."
"Susan, we have a deal on when you can take her!"
"I don't care about it now! Shall we make a bet? We'll make love, if I don't make you enjoy it in ten minutes I'll be your sex slave, but if I make it Alisa and Elizabeth will be my slaves for three weeks? Are you in?"
"Susan don't be a baby, but I'm in," Jane said.
Jane lay down and Susan started stroking her while asking the girls to start the stopwatch and then stop and watch. After a minute Jane was overheating, her breathing became deeper and faster and deeper. After two minutes while Susan was licking the inside of Jane's thigh, with two fingers on her pussy she noticed that she was biting her lips trying to delay the orgasm. Susan started licking her pussy greedily and after five minutes Jane's thighs opened and closed around Susan's head. Elizabeth realized that Susan was winning, in fact shortly afterwards Jane had an orgasm and flooded Susan's face with her moods.
"Dear Susan, you're a whore too. You haven't lost a beat over the years."
"You should have got to know me better, I've lost a few times in my life! Now give me the trophy!"
"You win Susan, you can have Alisa my last sex slave, and Elizabeth too. Both of you girls go with Susan."
The two slaves headed towards Susan awaiting instructions. Susan led them to her hotel room. Once inside, Susan closed the door behind him and like a victorious general watched his spoils of war. In this case two beautiful young women, who were now his property, slaves to be used as he pleased.
"Well, Alisa little sex slave, what do you think I'm going to do with you now?"
Alisa blushed.
"I think he'll have sex with me, mistress."
"What sex do you think we're gonna have?" he said to her as he approached her and held her breasts tight...
"We'll kiss and hug and lick your pussy."
Susan kissed Alisa very passionately at these words.
"Where would you like my tongue, slave?"
"In my pussy please, in my pussy please, I would like her tongue in my pussy."
"Why?"
"Because I feel good when I'm licked there, it makes me come..."
Susan put her finger in Alisa's pussy and noticed how it was already soaked.
"Well little cow you're soaked, lick my finger with your moods. Can you explain why your pussy is soaked?"
"I got excited to see two bosses competing with me, even the way you look at me boss makes my pussy hot and itchy."
"Elizabeth teaches this girl how to turn a woman on."
They went behind Susan's back and showed her how to run a finger through her back to her mistress's asshole, then they both did it together giving their mistress incredible sensations. They then went around her knees with their fingers until they got close to her pussy area, but without ever getting too close. They then went up with their fingers and once they reached the nipples of the mistress they started licking them, while at the same time they used their fingers to tickle her pussy. Elizabeth took Alisa's thumb and placed it over Susan's clit caressing it, while the fingers of the other hand were in her pussy.
"Good slaves, you're off to a good start, now Alisa lick my pussy."
Elizabeth was ordered to lick Alisa's ass while she ate her mistress' pussy and then masturbate while Alisa licked Susan's pussy.
"Is it good to masturbate Elizabeth?"
"Oooo, yes, mistress, it's beautiful."
"Put your face on Alisa's ass and lick it."
Elizabeth did as she was told."
"Straighten your legs and close them together," Susan said to Alisa, while simultaneously licking her pussy.
Elizabeth could catch a glimpse of the juices seeping out of Alisa's pussy and the mistress groping her little sister's tits like she was squeezing lemons. Alisa's body jerked until she had a violent orgasm. Elizabeth could also feel the contraction of Alisa's anus as she surrounded and licked it with her tongue. The orgasm only calmed down after a few minutes.
Susan was satisfied by asking the slaves to come down to her and kiss her passionately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back