yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
The first time is never forgotten. Especially if the object of the sinful attentions of a beautiful Brazilian transex is a "normal" guy, until then convinced heterosexual.
This is his story (or mine...).

After graduation I went to study Economics in Florence. I occupied a rented two-room apartment behind the new Univrsitario Pole and my daily life was marked by an almost maniacal routine: lessons in the morning, cafeteria plus study hall until late afternoon, after dinner in front of the TV and early bedtime.
This monotonous routine was altered by an encounter with a "viados". When I returned to Florence after the Christmas vacations, I had a pleasant surprise: Sandra had rented the apartment on the top floor. So, it was natural that we began to meet in the hallway or in the elevator. From the pleasantries between roommates we passed almost immediately to a cordial friendship. We chatted about this and that and sometimes enjoyed a good cup of coffee in my apartment. It was during one of those moments when I was taking a break from studying that it happened...

The skirmishes between us had been going on for quite a while but Sandra hadn't wanted to take advantage of them yet. Maybe it's because I'm shy and reserved, though very curious. These characteristics made me a perfect sexual prey in her expert hands. One afternoon I confessed to her my disturbances. At the end of the story she looked at me with surprise; then her expression changed. I noticed in her a light of malice and excitement: she approached me smiling and opened her blouse, inviting me to touch her. I observe her round, perfectly regular boobs, pointing straight up and giving her a typically feminine look. I linger fleetingly over her breasts and then reach down under her mini. I take his member in my hand. It's the first time I've touched a cock (other than my own...) and it gives me a strange feeling; she also winces at that unexpected gesture. I grab it with my hands trembling with excitement, stroking it from the testicles to the tip, as if to assay its size. Although I'm not aroused yet, I can hardly hold it in my hand, it's so big. My curiosity evidently makes up for my inexperience because it starts to get hard. For a moment I do not know what to do: - "Come on, what are you waiting for ... move your hand" - she commands, inviting me to masturbate her. With her hand on mine she shows me the movement I have to make. I move carefully, ready to comply with her. I try to do my best, diligently following her advice, hoping to give her the pleasure she desires, "Go ahead, you're really good...you like touching me, huh?"
So saying, she gave herself a long hand job. Suddenly she came in a copious cumshot that soaked my entire hand. She apologized for the incident but, if I'm honest, I really think she did it voluntarily to make me familiar with the cum as well. She told me (perhaps very cleverly) that I didn't handle the cock well and offered to teach me on hers so that I would become familiar with the unusual situation. This fact made me very uncomfortable, but she found a way to convince me. I couldn't wait for her to resume her lesson on sex. She tells me that I am learning, but that I still need to get some experience!!! At that point he proposes that I take off my clothes completely to be more comfortable and makes his scabrous proposal. In all naturalness he asks me if I have ever worn women's clothing. At that moment, I certainly wasn't expecting that question... but I suddenly answered that I didn't like it. She didn't let me finish by saying: - "I didn't ask you if you like it, I just wanted to know if you have ever done it... but since you tell me you don't like it, then you must have already done it" - this time I interrupted her by saying almost apologetically: - "You're wrong... I have never tried it". While we were talking about that subject I couldn't look her in the eyes and I kept my gaze down: I was very awkward and I surely blushed, from the heat I felt on my cheeks. That silence, which lasted since my last sentence, was interrupted by her saying: - "It's a bit like a game, the opportunity to switch roles and taste a different side of sexuality. This change can become very exciting for both partners and then...if you've never tried it...then how can you say you don't like it?" - she had managed to trip me up and I was at a loss for words. The plan she had carefully prepared was to stimulate my fantasy to the point of making me an accomplice in the realization of her game. I knew that she expected a lot from me and this put a strain on my behavior. Maybe I suspected it or maybe I wanted it so much that I wasn't surprised when she continued undaunted saying, - "It's exciting to see two identities in one body: man and woman in the same skin. If you want to know what that feels like, it's okay for me to be your teacher...".
I didn't know what to say. I was petrified of astonishment so I answered her stammering: - "How did you think of asking me something like that?" - and she, also taking advantage of my indecision, replied with presumption: - "It is you who inspire me. Your surrender makes you so fragile in my eyes, so desirable... it instigates me to dare, making me want to feminize you. Besides, I'm sorry...no one is forcing you to do this, it's something you enjoy too, right?"
I keep my gaze straight into hers, letting her hint that I want to undergo that initiation. I don't know how, but this stirred me inside. Sandra had challenged me on an unfamiliar field, and I felt the desire for exploration-"I've sometimes been turned on by the fantasy of such a relationship, but I've never had to try it"-and though I shuddered a bit at the risk-taking, I saw that my answer had hit the mark. Sandra's questioning look had morphed into a brighter, expectant look. Which I hoped in my heart I could fulfill.
- "Opportunity sometimes has to be created, am I right? Anyway, you don't mind the idea...would you be up for it?" - she asks me with a mischievous look.
The tension at that moment was a thick and real thing. I felt like I had to break it somehow, but I was afraid I was doing it wrong.
- "Try me... I'll do whatever you want, but... for goodness sake... don't hurt me too much" - I answer by lowering my gaze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back