yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
Suddenly Gisa sensed, "her husband was in the mood for cock!"
Gisella, with her feline greenish eyes, sitting with her large vaginal lips unfastened on Rudi's mouth, had not escaped the doggedness with which her hubby lately licked her cunt and sucked her clitoris like a bottle, to the point of enjoying that little button ready to explode in his mouth.
In fact, since the day of her initiation into anal pleasure, right on that worn-out couch soaked in the juices of passion, the woman director of her fortieth candle, had noticed that, when they made love, her hubby Rudi lingered much longer on her nipples, clitoris, big toe and fingers of her little feet to suck her, with unusual eagerness, everything about her that had the slightest pointed shape.

Now Gisa had taken to calling her husband with nicknames alluding to his new dimension: "little faggot of the house, Rebis, shameless little whore", enjoying her hubby's discreet pose and effeminate moans whenever, with her long tapered fingers, she tried to tease him in his most intimate flower, opening it with two fingers at the height of pleasure.
She found the hubby most gentle, beautiful. She then decided to indulge his desire to look more sensual and smooth, intimately shaved. She had him lie down on the couch with his legs straddling the armrest. The work of depilation of the legs lasted quite a while, Rudi's discomfort was minimal compared to the pleasure of appearing as a woman even around the anal orifice that, stripped all around of the hair that surrounded it, now appeared as a hairless and inviting pussy.
With his head reclined on the pillow Rudi, with his legs just smoothed and reddened after the waxing, had a tremor in his lower abdomen, as soon as his nostrils accidentally came across a barely perceptible halo of the couch from which the odor of the cum of Patrícia's tranny emanated. He said nothing to his wife who, however, noticed her husband's anus gasping like a fish out of water. At that vision, Gisella became inflamed with lust, she delicately placed her lips on his forbidden orifice and, swirling her tongue, she smoothed the walls of that lewd little hole that she violated with tip-top relish more than once.

In the following days Gisella, unbeknownst to her husband, meditated a new design, sensing the desire for the rod of her fag of the house who loved to wear women's lingerie.
One evening in front of the TV, Rudi's smartphone rang. "Who could it be at this late hour?" - wondered the hubby, who that evening was wearing Brazilian-style briefs in white lace with a back string that was annoyingly wedged between his buttocks. The whatsapp logo indicated on the screen a new message received. With curiosity, Rudi unblocked the screen with his little finger and read the text from an unknown number, hiding it from Gisa's sight:
"Hello joy, did you enjoy sex?"
Surprised, he replied piqued on the keyboard, "Who are you?", meanwhile snooping on the profile picture and catching a glimpse of a beautiful piece of female in lingerie, two prominent boobs on balconette bra and perfect belly on burnished complexion, but of the face no trace, except two velvety vermillion red lips in a little heart.
"Ammore no bad with me, your round ass, I pliace so much! Kiss kiss."
Two emoticons, one in the shape of lips, the other in the shape of a banana made him uncomfortable, but from the discomfort sprouted a hint of erection swelling his brief, a strange curiosity to understand who that stranger was. Gisella, distracted, continued to watch TV, while her husband's "little slut" continued to text:
"I don't remember giving you my number, who are you? How can you have so much confidence... my ass... - already pulsating sphincter - let me see your face!"
"Why anger, of you so much desire" - replied the stranger.
"I admit that your little body is well made, harmonious" - already yielded to those virtual advances.
"You little whore I adore you"-an emoticon language peeped out between those ungrammatical messages.
"Bitch me?" - he reflected to himself, perhaps... admitted to himself.
"Why?" - he asked with shaky legs to the woman on the other end of the ether.
"Sorry love, I like your tight ass so much."
"How...?" - he asked with surprise mixed with excitement.
The next message with a picture made him jump on the couch, and when he opened the picture he recognized Patrícia's cock: a hairless pole with a python-headed and swollen chapel that, just by looking at it, made him want to swallow it all the way down his throat and in other hidden recesses.
He dug up from the orgasmic memories the candle with which he had lost his anal virginity, the recurrence of the wonderful birthday and the expectation of new spicy emotions in the depths of his bowels, imperceptible prostatic vibrations kidnapped him, from which he understood the desire to be filled with cream like a cannoli.
"Yes Patrícia, I recognized you... I want it too" - he admitted in chat, wandering between his lips, like the first time, the taste of cum he had milked in his mouth from the glans of the tranny, that night just after the anal deflowering he had undergone.
"Come and help yourself to me" - Rudi begged her, his face ruddy from his own yielding to the flattery of the blonde tranny who had already deflowered him. The wife, with just a glance, noticed her husband's change and had proof that her plan to give Patrícia her husband's cell phone number had worked.
"Ok hot faggot, get your ass ready, tomorrow at 5 pm I'll come to your house contract" - wrote Patricia.
"What contract?" - Rudi asked her in chat inebriated, but had no answer. The tranny abandoned the conversation and all night the "house slut" wondered what Patrícia had meant by "contract", but without daring to ask her wife anything.
Gisella, for her part, fell asleep contentedly in the double bed next to Rudi, with an amused smile on her mischievous lips.

4:57 p.m. The doorbell rang. Gisella, at the agreed signal, opened the door and Patrícia made her triumphant entrance into the house of sin all dressed up, splendid in high heels on well turned legs, big sunglasses, and a tight black leather skirt to highlight the package she was carrying.
With her right hand, with the ease of a seasoned prostitute, she was pulling a trolley, as if she had decided to spend the night in the house of the couple, while, with the other hand, she was brandishing a bundle of papers with writing on them.
"Come on Patrícia, have a seat, - said Gisella, doing the honors of the house - take your things to the bedroom, get settled for the signing of the act, while I have Rudicella mia read the copy of the contract that I told you to bring for the signature.

Gisa took the contract sheets from Patrícia's hands and placed them on the kitchen table, ordering her husband to undress from the waist down and to wear female undergarments. Rudi obeyed, removed his pants, put on his fishnet stockings and tight white lace panties that better showed off the small buttocks of his round ass.
Gisella then pulled out of the closet a pair of beautiful white lacquered leather shoes with 8 heels, size 42, and put them on her husband, exclaiming at the end in a sexual frenzy and very wet in the pussy: "Love, they fit you perfectly, you're my Cinderella".
She kissed him ardently, swirling her tongue in her husband's mouth, tasting him thoroughly, satisfied with the result: she now had two peas to feed and she was the queen of two females in her soul, her husband and Patricia, whom she wanted to intimately connect according to her whims and desires of the moment.

She became serious again and invited her husband to read the contract: it was a regular domestic worker contract that his wife had decided to take on full time.
Only, as Rudi, sitting on the chair and leafing through the various sheets of paper, observed, reading that ordinary domestic help contract, nowhere did Patrícia's name appear but that of a young South American man, a certain Edmundo Maria Do Brasil, year of birth 1987. Among the attachments to the contract also appeared specific blood tests to rule out the most common sexually transmitted diseases. Miss Edmundo was clean and healthy as a fish, HIV negative, no trace of papilloma virus. His wife wanted to make sure that the three of them remained healthy, enjoying peas and performing the most lascivious sexual activities, without any modesty or use of condoms on the darts of her men.
The collaborator Patrícia, or the domestic helper Edmundo, would receive fair compensation for her services, INPS payments and INAIL registration. Mr. Rudi felt almost like a benefactor taking the blonde tranny off the street and bringing that Brazilian immigrant worker into compliance:
"It is agreed and entered into between Mr. Rudi XX and Mr. Edmundo Maria Do Brasil the work contract of domestic worker that is subject to the following conditions..."
Rudi carefully read the different clauses and, between the lines, perceived the exclusivity of the "relationship" that would bind him, his wife and Patrícia under a common alcove for 6 months, to whom it was strictly forbidden, during that time, to serve in other homes or intimate beds. Bound to the couple in a relationship of exclusive use....

While he was reading, Rudi heard the ticking of Patrícia's footsteps that reached them in the kitchen from the bedroom where in the meantime she had settled down and dressed up, half-naked in topless and high black fetish shoes on which towered supple feet with red enameled nails.
As soon as she entered she kissed Gisella on the honeyed mouth and put her big hand on her husband's shoulder whose anus began to vibrate intermittently as soon as he smelled the masculine odor of Patrícia's horny cock.
Rudi was deeply embarrassed by the final part of the contract where the employer was asked to do something unusual: the ambiguous words "READ UNDERWRITTEN AND ENCOUGHED" (by the hired party) made him jump and his face turn red. In essence, as Gisella explained to her hubby with sweet allusive words, the contract would be perfected only through an act of complete submission to the COLF:
"Come on husband, do it for me or do it in you!!!" - said Gisa who asked her husband to get up from his chair and bend over to anvil his back right on the kitchen table.
The women's shoes worn by her husband and the 90-degree pose of the bent body accentuated the perfect roundness of that mandolin-shaped ass and enhanced its whiteness. On her knees Gisella slid down her husband's thong, while with the other hand she held Patrícia's baton, assessing its hardness and consistency. Then she took the lipstick out of her pocket and drew a little heart on her husband's white buttocks with a hairless anus in the middle, which imperceptibly opened as soon as Gisa made him spread his legs a little.
Patrícia's cock quivered at that sight: such a beautiful ass, smooth and shaved, even with the balls of Rudi's limp cock dangling, with that little heart drawn on the buttocks as a frame of the pulsing anus, she had never seen, and yet she had deflowered many asses. She couldn't wait to possess him from behind.
The condom was not needed this time, Gisella sprinkled her man's anus with abundant gel to prepare him for the mount, taking care not to fade the features of the heart around it as if inviting Patrícia to pierce it.
The tranny was burning with the desire to fuck her new employer in the ass, Gisa moved away from her husband's backside and in a courteous manner invited Patrícia to perfect the act: "please miss, go ahead with the signature".

Trans Patrícia, with her large lacquered hands, grasped tightly the handles of Rudi's ass, who withdrew a little, feeling the weight of a big hat rubbing him from behind, while his nipples were turgid, like a female in heat, and he breathed on the contract. The badass blonde encircled him vigorously, Rudi felt helpless in that debauched doggy-style pose, dreading the moment the python pierced his little heart-shaped ass. Three times Patrícia tried the lunge, slipping between her buttocks, until Rudi himself, with his hand, grabbed the rod like the hilt of a sword and inserted it into her own asshole.
Patrícia, astonished, horny, sank the blow with a thrust of her legs to the point that the table creaked and Rudi felt an excruciating pain, his face discolored.
That pole was very hard, it hurt, but Rudi was not discouraged and learned, like a skilled whore, to tame that cock, levering it on the table and swaying to the rhythm of Patricia who began to plunge it wildly up and down, slamming her own steaming balls on Rudi's buttocks and balls at every stroke. The pain in the man was replaced by the pleasure of the rubbing and an unprecedented heat rose from his lower abdomen, to the point that Rudi began to moan with pleasure at every stroke, sobbing and licking his lips pleased to be the object of Patrícia's enjoyment.
After fifteen minutes of slamming doggy-style, Rudi felt signs of weakness in Patrícia's sturdy legs but, with new fury, she plundered the residual masculinity of the man of the house: "Bitch, I adore you, you are mine" - Patrícia whispered to him in a choked voice, while he tried to keep himself from coming so as to give his wife time to film the climax of the anal intercourse.
After half an hour Rudi was moaning with pain mixed with pleasure, his reddened ass was tingling, faint traces of blood began to flow from his scrambled anus, as his wife noticed as a spectator. Of the lipstick in the shape of a little heart, there was nothing left but a reddish patch of sweat between the ass, dick and balls. Gisella was now certain that her slutty hubby's ass had been pierced and properly served. A baritone tranny scream accompanied the orgasm of Patrícia whose legs gave way, while her baton pumped copious cum inside Rudi's bowels who finally felt his abused and burning rectum refreshed. Patrícia lay embraced on Rudi's back to whom she whispered in his ears, "I love you." Rudi felt full and fulfilled and when Patricia released her cock from the effeminate man, a trickle of red streaked semen dripped from his asshole like sea foam.

The contract had been perfected in that act filmed by Gisella and the trace of cum dripping from the tip of Rudi's limp penis onto the crumpled papers of the contract was the proof and the signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back