yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
July weekend, hot.
Company closing, 3 days off.
Friday night, I'm at home in my underwear, the intercom rings.
Susser.
A tight red dress struggles to cover its roundness.
- Will you let me in?
He comes in, sits on the couch and asks for a drink.
I pour her some fresh white wine and some drops fall on her dress. I feel like it.
- Tonight, we're free, you know?
She tells me she explained to her husband that she's sleeping at a friend's.
So what?
- ...so we're going to the privee tonight.
We've been saying that for years, but we've never had the courage for fear of finding colleagues or acquaintances, because we don't know what people are in the rooms and what could happen if we were discovered.
This Friday, however, nudist evening in costume, so I have to go in undressed and covered by the mask.
Mask and wigs that Susser readily pulls out of her purse.
Let's go.
As he sits in the car, I notice he's not wearing underwear, the usual slut.
After a couple of hours we arrive in this squalid industrial area and park behind a shed.
I'm nervous, I don't know if it was a good idea and I think Susser has finished the white effect too and is thinking that it wasn't a good idea.
No, it wasn't. It's decided.
Behind a wall we put on wigs and go into the club.
It looks like a disco: a ticket office, muffled disco music, spotlights and dark walls. At the reception a girl with a low-cut neckline, but not too much, welcomes us with courtesy as if we were in any club.
We have to make a card arci (!) and pay the entrance, then listen to the advice for the "first time" type you are not obliged to do anything, no one can bother you, if someone does we can call security ...
To me all this bureaucracy has made me pass half a desire, plus I seem to have understood that the nudist evening is a special room and not in the whole club (which is in fact a disco at high volumes and annoying).
I get nervous.
Susser notices and takes me gently by the hand as we pass by the room we are interested in.
First, however, a stop at the lockers where we leave our clothes and pick up the bracelet with the locker key.
We find another couple who are about to go out, they are completely naked and not even to do it on purpose we see that she is a colleague, bitch on top of that.
They don't recognize us because we already have the mask on, and we see she's not with her husband.
A thought comes to me and I tell Susser, while she takes off her dress (she had nothing underneath) and after thinking a little, she approves.
Now she's naked, only with her shoes with heels and mask and wig and I want to grab her there: she looks at me and just says "I have to pee, will you come with me?" and grabs me by the dick taking me to the showers.
Under one of them she leans with her pussy on one leg and starts pissing on me while she licks my lips: "I'm just trying to mark my territory, even though I know it won't help".
I feel like I'm gonna explode.
We enter the room and already the situation is more attractive: low music, beds and sofas and a small pool in the middle.
They are all naked, and some are already in action.
There are two horny ladies in their 50s blowing a guy on a couch and a girl getting doggy-style fucked by a super-hot black guy while her boyfriend watches her masturbating.
And then a 30-year-old woman is rubbing up on two visibly horny men and a fat woman is getting her whole hand stuck in pussy by another one.
On top of that, there will be a hundred others, naked men and women in masks.
I can't take it anymore, I have a huge erection.
We sit next to a couple in their fifties, with her - in flesh but pretty - embarrassed, who gently masturbates him, gaudily at half-mast.
We decide to help them: Susser looks at him and slowly bends down towards my chapel, then swallows it and starts blowing it, always looking at him who has some benefit, despite his embarrassed wife.
But that's not enough.
While he's blowing me, he brings his ass close to his dick, touching the chapel, sending him into raptures and making him come, with a weak bow, instantly and on his wife's hand.
At that point, with Susser, he turns to the two of them with audacity: "Sorry, I don't know you, but you're selfish: you've already cummed and your wife? Doesn't she deserve anything?"
"I bet you dragged her here because you haven't fucked in years, is that true? Just see how you come right away. Aren't you entitled to enjoy yourself?"
The two of them are incredulous, they don't know what to say, so Susser walks up to him and says, "Wouldn't you like to see your wife fucked by someone else? It's good for you."
He gets upset and he is about to say something, when surprisingly his wife, this quiet lady in her fifties, a possible employee or housewife, has a grumpy jerk-off and says: "She's right Diego, you brought me here just to get a hand job? Now I'm having fun too!"
But having said that, she doesn't do anything, you can see that she would like to and wouldn't like to, but at that point Susser, by now the owner of the situation, makes her gently nod and gives me a nod: without much compliment I approach her, Susser greases her pussy with lubricant and I penetrate it in one blow.
She screams while I start banging her loudly and Susser grabs her as she licks my tongue.
She enjoys it like a whore in front of her stunned husband, but that's not enough: I nod to Susser to put lubricant where she knows it.
In less than two seconds her fingers are already full of Vaseline and she's greasing the ass of the lady who doesn't understand well, until with a snap I go to fuck her: I feel a certain resistance that soon loosens up also because Susser is blocking her and there are no other possibilities: her husband in the meantime instead of defending her has started to masturbate again excited by her screams.
Finally, not yet happy, Susser nods to the guy who used to masturbate to get closer and has him put him under the woman, so that we can penetrate her in two, making her scream things that in twenty years of marriage she had probably never dared.
Susser hears that the boy is about to come and makes him come out from underneath, while she makes her husband come closer: both of them put the tips of their cocks in the woman's face and one after the other hot jets in her face, while I keep on fucking her, until I come in my turn.
Then I get out of the exhausted woman and tell Susser I'm going to the bathroom to wash up.
On the way back I find her riding a younger guy, while she's sucking another guy standing in front of her and I immediately get hard again: the guy standing there cums on her and the one underneath comes with a condom.
So they leave like that and she, smiling embarrassedly, gets licked by the lady from before.
At that point she tells me that she saw where our bitch colleague has gone and she tells me her plan.
The chick, Manuela's name is Manuela, is fucking on a sofa with her lover, at the end he leaves to go to the bathroom and she stays there to rest.
Susser follows the man to the bathroom and picks him up: "Would you like to have a foursome with your woman and my man?"
The other obviously super-excited guy says yes, and we get closer.
She doesn't agree, but he convinces her to do an oral thing with us: incredibly she doesn't recognize us and slowly lets go, but not too much further. Susser then starts blowing him good and then she grabs him so that she touches the man's chapel with her pussy, driving him out of his mind. He just says to him: I'll ride you now if you want, but you have to do the same to my man, understand?
He whispers a yes, while she's definitely against it and is about to get up, but he blocks her: "If you leave, I'll go to your husband and tell him everything. You'll do everything I'm going to do to her"; in all this, Susser has changed his position and lets himself fall on the man by getting fucked.
At that point, I throw myself on Manuela and with a lot of effort, I manage to penetrate her in my turn in the ass, while she screams with rage.
After a bit of pushing, Susser approaches her and whispers: I know who you are, if you don't get fucked, tomorrow at work everyone will know what you do without your husband!
Finally, we didn't see our colleague for a week. She was on sick leave because she couldn't sit down.

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back