yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
The first gang bang I did was in a sauna in Milan, I was craving cock and cum after lockdown! I checked the address on the net and took a shower, completely shaving my genitals and my eager pussy hole. I wanted to be a little early because I had never been there before and thought I would check out the place, it was Friday night. The whole time I was walking around I was eagerly imagining lots of cocks to pump and my balls were clenching because I had locked myself in a chastity cage and the ring was tightening them; tonight I was going to be slutty and enjoy only my hole! I walked through the door of the club and down the stairs to the sauna, paid, took the key, condom, lube and towel and went to undress at the lockers.
I'm almost 24 and well-built, tall and thin, almost shoulder-length blond hair pulled back into a ponytail, a smooth smelling ass, a sizable cock but...not tonight.
Three men in their fifties were undressing and chatting quietly with each other, they could see me through a short gap between the lockers and I could see them. They were nice hairy steers, with a little bit of a belly the way I like it. I undressed, boots, socks, t-shirt and jeans were quickly deposited in the locker and I was naked in front of them; I made sure to show them my cock locked in the cage and with my lips I casually mimed a kiss, like when I take selfies like the whore I am. I turned around and bent over, legs straight and spread to make sure they got a good look at my asshole as I positioned the elastic key ring around my ankle so that they would understand, but there was no doubt about it, that I was a willing slut and would gladly let them bash me. I straightened up and stuffed my little bottle of popper into the pocket of the towel rolling it up very short and barely covering my ass or dangling balls.
I wandered through the entire sauna checking out the TV area, then the shower area, the spa, the wet and dry saunas, the hallways of the cabins and glory holes, the movie room, the mattress room. I had seen quite a few mostly seated men, most with their towels, but a few naked ones sucking or fucking along the hallways. I had to pass men of all ages and sizes and was repeatedly tempted, but I kept moving because I wanted to explore everywhere before choosing who would open my ass. Eventually, my excitement increased and I headed towards the maze.
The maze was only lit by a few floor lights and as a result it was very dark and required slow movement, especially since I had no idea where to go; there were holes in the walls, benches, and nooks and crannies to lean against. The men in there had already become accustomed to the darkness and could see me better than I could see them and took the opportunity to fondle, grope and pinch me as I passed. They pulled my nipples and weighed my package in the chastity cage, even my hole was touched by their fingers as I walked slowly leaning against the walls in total darkness. I could hear some slapping and people moaning over the sheetrock walls, I went ahead and saw that there was a bondage play area, a mirror room, another mattress room and 2 sling rooms and lots of glory-hole. There was even a piss tunnel where up to 4 sluts could lie on their backs, legs against a wall, head back and mouth open, there were even gutters along both walls to catch and drain missed piss or whatever. The men in the maze didn't need to go to the bathroom to piss, they could just stick their dicks through the holes in this tunnel and piss on whoever was on the other side of the wall to receive the rain of piss. I was getting really turned on and my little cock was swelling in the cage, I felt discomfort, pain, but I couldn't do anything about it. I had left the keys to the lock in my master's hands on purpose!
After watching a couple do 69 in the mattress room in front of a group of males who occasionally joined them to slide their hard dicks into one of the couple's asses, I entered the darkest part of the maze.

I leaned against a corner and watched a young man like me kneeling in the middle of two glory holes being fucked at either end by two much older men. His cock was hard and drooling precum in a pool on the floor that reflected in the red light of the hallway. The two men were fucking him furiously and had picked up a deep rhythm, at the same time making him gasp for air and gurgle in his ass, then withdrawing and together sinking into the boy. I watched for about 5 minutes as the two of them unloaded deep inside him and withdrew their cocks and their cum leaked out of his ass and added to the pool under his cock. Two more men quickly stepped up to take their place and filled his ass and throat. What a kinky pig I thought!
"Are you in the mood for some cock too?" a tall muscular guy asked, he might have been my age, clean shaven with a strand of beard, tanned skin and hairy chest.
"Oh yes, please, sir!" I replied eagerly.
He dragged me down a short dark hallway and slipped the towel from my waist, dropping it at his feet. He quickly saw that I had quickly retrieved the small brown bottle of poppers from my breast pocket. He grabbed the little cage with his full hand and with the other hand coldly slipped two fingers into my hole, asked, "You're a stud cow, aren't you?" and when I said, "Yes sir!" he put both hands on my shoulders and made me kneel. His cock was reaching for the towel and I grabbed it but he slapped my hands away, "Just use your mouth, slut" he ordered and I leaned forward, my mouth open and my tongue searching for what was just poking out of the towel. I couldn't make out the size but it looked big, too big for me, dark and velvety, smooth and mellow. He put a hand behind my head and began to push my face toward his crotch and at the same time reached for the little bottle I gave him. He unscrewed the popper with one hand as he pushed his hips forward and entered my mouth. It tasted like it had been in someone's ass before, I can recognize the taste of mucus and cum, and my excitement increased thinking about cleaning a big used cock. I heard him sniff loud and deep and his cock jumped into my mouth.
"I like poppers, they make me cum so hard." he announced and then shoved the bottle under my nose and commanded me to smell deeply, which I did with his cock still in my mouth.
He began to speak to me in a deep voice, "I hope you like the taste of ass and cum because that bitch back there took my cream up her ass about 15 minutes ago. Now swallow!"
He pulled my long hair toward his erect member, his hips forced his big slimy 22 cm. cock past my lips, my tongue, to enter the depths of my throat. I had sniffed very deeply as he commanded, my heart was pounding, my cock and hole swelling with desire, my head spinning. I just wanted to be fucked hard, opened up and gutted, ravaged in my anal pussy.
He held me tight against his cock, the heat and texture were overwhelming. My eyes began to water and I was choking. He took another big popper stroke, which made his cock contract again and then he began to withdraw from my gaping mouth. He did it just enough to make me drool a little and as I took a deep breath he shoved the little bottle under my nose again. As I inhaled, he invaded my throat once more until my lips were pressed firmly against his crotch. Then he grabbed my head with both hands and began to fuck me. I was choking, babbling, panting and trying to swallow as fast and deeply as I could,

He pushed me so that my back was against the hallway wall and he could release his hands while my head was pressed between the wall and his club, his cock was buried in my throat! He began pounding his hips back and forth faster and faster at full depth and sniffing the poppers as he did so. Every once in a while he would push the bottle under my nose and command, "Smell deep, slut."
Soon I had drool from my chin down my chest, dripping onto my belly and soaking my caged cock before collecting between my open thighs as I knelt submissively and obediently at his feet. He was just thrusting his cock forward, sometimes missing my gaping mouth, to smear me on my forehead or cheek, other times crushing my lips against his pubes. He did this for about ten minutes and in doing so attracted a couple of onlookers with whom he struck up a conversation about my abilities. She took one last stroke and began moaning loudly. He screamed out his orgasm, "Swallow every fucking drop, slut."
His cock swelled and I could feel it throbbing as it emptied directly into my bowels. I didn't taste anything until he withdrew and made me lick and kiss his chapel in thanks for the face fuck. He turned away saying to the two voyeurs, "She's a good slut, she gets fucked good and swallows."
One of the two who had witnessed the scene stepped forward and pushed his bare cock into my face. He had a skinny member about 18 cm with a disproportionately large head. I opened my mouth and he thrust his hips straight down my throat. He leaned against the wall above my head and immediately began to fuck my skull. As he penetrated my throat I tasted his precum and from the way he was fucking frantically and the throbbing of his cock I knew he was going to come very soon. The other man had knelt next to me and started dribbling with my caged cock. I jumped when he grabbed me and squeezed very hard slapping my balls. I was choking, my eyes were watering and groping in the dark I found the kneeling guy's cock; I slowly sawed him off while he molested my balls smiling. The pig who was fucking my throat began to grunt and buried his balls deep in my throat as well, the cock throbbed and came as I choked and struggled to breathe.
The man who had tortured my cock got up and stood in front of me , I was a little disappointed as he only had six inches of stick under a sizable belly, but a real sissy will let anyone use her, this I had learned and always kept in mind. She started by masturbating on my face, "Tongue out and lick the chapel slut!" she said.
"Tell me you love my cock and want my cum, you cow!" And I responded by pulling his member away from my lips, "I love your big cock and I want it on my face so everyone can see the slut that I am."
He groaned and increased his masturbation, his hand slowed down and his cock began to throb as I licked it all around the glans. "Here, take the cum in your face." and he shot jet after jet of really thick cum all over my forehead, nose and down to my chin and chest. He squirted about 8 times, I got really excited, I could feel my cock throbbing constricted in the cage, trying to get hard. He, like the previous man, wiped his drooling cock on my face and even let me gently lick his balls before walking away leaving me naked and aroused on my knees on the hallway floor.
I gathered my things and with the little dick dangling between my legs I was about to go deeper into the maze when a skinny old man entered the hallway, I could see I was in a dead end with four holes against the far wall. It was the other side of the piss tunnel I had seen before. The guy was tall and skinny, his towel was stretched taut. "Are you still in the mood to be fucked?" he asked. "Yes, sir, I am." I replied.
"Good, turn around and lean against the wall, I'm going to fuck you!" he was hard as a rock, I could feel him pressing into my ass.
I leaned my forehead against the wall at the end of the hallway and reached back to part my ass cheeks, I arched my back like I know how to do when I want to be a slut.
"You don't need to do that" he growled; I turned around and looked over my shoulder to see an incredible sight, this old skinny man had the biggest cock I had seen so far! It was about ten inches long, curved and had a wide foreskin.
" Push out just the little hole rosette, bitch," he murmured in my ear. I tilted my hips and pushed out my hole showing how much of a slut I am.
"I'm hardly the first one to fuck your shitty hole, am I whore?" 'No sir, I love a big cock, please fill me up, fuck me!" As I said this I listened to my voice almost begging. I shuddered, thinking how far I had come, from a simple repressed faggot to a brothel slut, a perfect stud cow available for anything and everything. Long evenings of training with giant vibrators, poppers and hypnotic videos had taken their toll.
My asshole opened up like a wet pussy, the old man grabbed my hips and put the tip of his cock right in the middle of my hole. He knew what he was doing.
"Please, sir. Fill me up, sir. Let me dribble cum out of my hole all night," then he violently penetrated me, shoved his entire shaft into me even lifting me up on tiptoe from the force he was putting into fucking me deep. I squealed like the little virgin I am not and he laughed, "Take it, slut."
I groaned and he began to fuck me good and deep. The old man was one who liked to talk while he fucked, he told me he always arrived early to the sauna so he could have a clean, unused hole to break. He also asked me if I would like to be a sauna slut tonight just like the slut I had seen fucking in the hallway earlier. All the while I pressed my body and face against the wall with my ass pushed back, my feet well apart so he could get all the way into my slutty guts. He was a true master of the standing fuck, changing angles just so I could feel every inch of his cock. As I gasped and moaned with pleasure he encouraged me out loud, "Take it all, you shithole!". Then as he furiously fucked me he looked around, there were at least 5 people jerking their cocks around me, he motioned the onlookers to come closer
He ordered me, "bend over sow, put your head down and your back against the wall I want a good deep ride, lose slut. Watch between your legs as I fuck you like a bitch."
With me in the new position the penetration got even deeper and made me grunt with every thrust, I sounded like the other slut, the one in the hallway! She started fucking harder and deeper making me whimper with pleasure and telling me she was going to impregnate me soon.
"I'm filling the slut now!" she announced and I could feel the pulsing heat shoot up inside me.
"I'm coming a lot slut, you better take it all and don't spill it until it runs down your thighs, understand?"
"Yes please sir, fill me up please sir, mount your slut please sir." I cried out. I wanted him tonight and by answering him so loudly I knew I would get a lot of attention. Finally he lifted me off the ground, he simply let me fall on his throbbing cock making me squeal as he emptied his last drops into my hole.
He pulled out and I fell to the floor. "Lick me good filthy!" he commanded, which I gratefully did. His seed was strong and thick and I had to deep throat him to clean him well all over. I would have kept pumping him, but he pushed me away and left me full of cum, my mouth wide open swallowing the air and my cock locked in the metal cage trying to get hard. Now I wanted any member, any cock. The slut had been freed and now I just wanted to have it, however, whoever wanted to give it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back