yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
At home alone...Finally I could give vent to all my fantasies. I immediately turned on the computer and put in a CD with a trans movie and started watching it. I was naked wearing only a micro-feminine thong, lying on the couch in the living room. In fact I've always had a passion for women's clothing and I was increasingly attracted to transsexuals.
In the meantime, the movie immediately came into focus, about ten transsexuals and one man playing the part of the woman in the classic gangbang movies. Beautiful, tall and gifted. As they buggered the guy I couldn't help but identify with him. He was my dream, used and humiliated by dozens of trannies. He immediately began to masturbate me but soon I began to feel the need to be fucked in the ass. I got up with my cock already hard, heedless of the open windows, because although it was now late at night, I liked to think I was being watched and maybe filmed while masturbating. I ran to my room to get my trusty rubber cock and some Vaseline. I returned to the living room and this time sat at the foot of the couch. Lubricated well the asshole I immediately planted the phallus inside. A thrill of pleasure ... I waited a few moments to get used to it and immediately began a slow and pleasant movement with my hand that pushed it in more and more. In the meantime I kept watching the movie: a tranny with long red hair and huge breasts was fucking the lucky guy with great enthusiasm; both of them were screaming their pleasure and I got more and more excited and accelerated the pace and began to moan with pleasure.
I must have been very engrossed in the movie not to notice that I was being watched very closely. Three men had entered the house and were observing the scene.
I suddenly felt a hand grab me and plug my mouth, I didn't even have time to react.
Threatening me with a knife one of them said in a foreign accent:
"We've been watching you for a long time and since you like cocks we decided to give you a nice little gift. Me and my friend are going to have some fun with you, and from tonight you will be our little slut. You got that right!?! Scream and I swear you're going to have a really bad night."
The other had already removed his pants and boxers and pulled up next to my face. A spit hits his face:
"Come on! What are you waiting for? Suck it."
I didn't know what to do, hesitant I started to lick his chapel but a hand pushed me forcefully deeper. I had his cock all inside and in the meantime he was fucking my throat with fast movements of the pelvis. When he came out of me I had just enough time to breathe that immediately his partner rushed in. "Same treatment thanks".
His cock was even bigger and in a short time I found my throat full of saliva, I even risked vomiting several times. The scene went on for about ten minutes that seemed like hours to me. By now they had very hard cocks and I began to get excited, I liked too much to be abused, no matter by whom. My penis was still half floppy and one of them noticed:
"Look how this faggot is enjoying it! You really like our cocks, don't you bitch? Answer me!"
Those insults only made me even more angry: "Yes!!! I love them! Please fuck me in the ass!!! I'm your personal slut use me as you want!!"
The two started laughing and after pouring me with saliva they finally decided, "Ok, now we're going to break your little faggot ass."
Immediately I bent over showing my ass with the vibrator still inside. The first one came forward and pulled it out suddenly causing my moans.
I felt his head leaning in and going all the way in. The hole was already lubricated and wide open so it didn't take much effort to enter. He started to fuck me faster and faster while the other one was sitting on the couch intent on getting blown by me. I felt like a bitch who enjoyed being used and this only increased my excitement.
After a few minutes I felt the man behind me about to cum:
"Come on cum inside me! I want to feel your hot cum inside me."
And immediately I felt several squirts flood my intestines. A quick change of roles of the two, I didn't even have time to let out the cum of the first one that the second one slid under with me on top impaled by his cock that was also acting as a plug.
He was even more enthusiastic than the first one, who in the meantime had joined me and I was cleaning his half-floated cock with my mouth. The other one came immediately inside me releasing an incredible amount of sperm.
When he took his cock out of my ass, now very wet, he put the vibrator in it and tied it well so that it wouldn't come out.
"Your night is not over yet! There are some friends of ours who would love to meet you."
With that said one of them tied my hands and feet with a rope and still naked they loaded me into the car for I don't know what destination.
I wasn't worried about anything the only thought was about sex, I wanted more. During the short journey I did not disdain to suck their cocks until they came again but this time in the face.
I got out of the car and asked if I could have some clothes and a handkerchief to wipe off their cum that was dripping copiously from my face.
"Since when does a little slut like you care about being noticed by someone because of how slutty she is. Now shut up and walk."
We arrived at a large, very well maintained mansion away from city traffic and surrounded by greenery. The two opened the door and entered with a certain ease, a sign that they knew their hosts. In fact they were immediately greeted on the threshold by an incredibly beautiful brunette woman with tanned skin and a high and firm bare breast and a dizzying mini-skirt.
"We brought you this faggot with whom we are settling the debt we owed. Sounds like a good offer to me, she is such a bitch she will do anything you want and be your slave. Just be careful she gets easily horny."
The woman without speaking walked towards me to observe me closely. Immediately I notice the face smeared with cum the dripping, limp cock and the ass stuffed with its convenient plug:
"You had a lot of fun with him I guess...he's still full of your seed and judging by his dick he must be pretty excited. "he paused for a moment "I have decided, I accept your offer. He will be ours and you no longer owe us anything. And now go.
The two men left and I was led inside. "There are some rules that you must keep in mind when you are in this house: my friends and I can do with you what we like and at any time, you must call us mistress and obey everything. Clear???."
"Yes... Mistress."
"Very well and now let's go. There is a party going on downstairs and you will be the icing on the cake."
We descended the stairs until we reached a large tavern where about twenty girls were partying. "Girls I brought our new little whore. Let's have some fun with him."
Amidst the ovation of all they made me kneel in the middle of the room and I was immediately surrounded by about fifteen girls, all very tall and some with very marked somatic features.
It was like a thunderbolt, "they are trans!" I thought "and I am their toy". I didn't have time to finish the thought that I immediately found myself submerged by the cocks of these beautiful amazons. Some were really big all around me arranged in a circle. Immediately excited, I started to suck the first cock while masturbating the others with my hands. They were really many.
When finally some of them began to be ready they went to my ass, pulled out the rubber phallus and a cascade of cum splashed out smearing the floor.
"You dirty faggot!!!Who told you to relax!!!Now clean the floor with your tongue!!!"
With one hand smashing my face I licked the entire floor, bending over to keep my ass in plain view. I immediately felt someone come in very overbearingly inside me and start fucking me. The others around me were waiting for their turn to be blown, they were sticking to my face with their cocks now almost all hard and wet. Meanwhile, the tranny who was breaking my ass had started to accelerate and my excitement was now sky high, so that in a few seconds I came splashing a huge amount of sperm, which of course I was forced to clean between spit and insults that did nothing but increase my excitement.
"Fuck me!Come on!Make me yours I want you all inside me, I want your cum all over me!"
The tranny in my ass suddenly came out to project onto my face where his orgasm exploded.
Immediately another took her place behind for a continuous back and forth in my ass. After having made about ten of them come with all their faces encrusted with cum one of them instead of positioning herself behind me put herself underneath and began to fuck me with great force.
"Now we're going to show this little faggot a good time" and said this she also planted her cock inside me.
I tried to scream but my voice was immediately choked by a cock that took to fucking my throat.
"Shut up you like it, and maybe we'll find a place for some little toys too."
The pain was unbearable, I had two cocks pounding my ass one my mouth and several in my hands. As soon as the pain began to subside resulting in increased excitement. I realized more and more how I had become their little dog.
Three moans and I found my mouth and ass full of their cum. Out from behind I felt my ass throbbing hot with excitement and I asked for more.
"More. I want to enjoy more. Please continue."
It was already several hours that we were going on and they were starting to get tired while I was all caught up in the thought of getting fucked still not feeling the slightest bit tired.
"Apparently our little faggot is insatiable...I'll take care of it then. Come on, turn around so I can make you stop asking again."
I immediately turned around thinking of a new fuck but I only felt two fingers enter. I looked in front of me and saw that the girls were laughing among themselves.
Suddenly there was a sharp pain in my anus. The tranny had gone in with his whole hand and most of his forearm and had started to fuck me with a closed fist.
I was screaming and struggling but the other girls were holding me down. It only took a few minutes of this treatment to stop feeling pain and my cock began to harden.
I was placed upside down with my cock pointed at my own face. I could feel my orgasm rising, by now the fist was going in and out of my totally open ass with unnatural ease. I reacted little to this treatment and burst into a devastating orgasm that made me scream like a madman and flooded my face. I had never come like that in my life and I recovered only when I was invaded by the smell of their piss. They were cleaning me from their cum like this and I let them do it because it made me feel too much of a slut.
When the shower was finally over they told me: "This was only the first time, now you belong to us and I really think we could use you to make some money. There are a lot of people who would pay to have you...you'll see that we'll have fun."
As you can see I'm a very effeminate faggot who enjoys being humiliated, so don't be shy in the comments, I like it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back