yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

That Parking Now Habitable

Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
I swear that today I didn't really want to stop at the parking lot of Pietra rossa, the last two experiences arrived one by chance and the other with surprise must be enough and satisfy me, it's not that every time I pass by the Flaminia I have to stop occasionally but not as frequently as the last two times, I have to relax to think that I'm not a whore looking for sex but a normal person who has had adventures.
And yet here I am, I stop from sixth gear to fifth, fourth and finally third and I enter the deceleration lane to enter the rest area, the cameras seem to stare at me while I realize that there are no vehicles waiting, just a small car with the driver's door open and inside I see a boy, boy is also too much, it will be a teenager just over 18 who has taken the driver's license.
Disappointed, however, I decide to stop and stop for a few minutes, maybe the wait is rewarded even if I don't believe it too much.
A couple of cars enter, slow down and then start again, one stops on the opposite side to mine and turns off the engine, from the rearview mirror I can't see who is the driver even if I try to stretch my neck.
However, a figure is always advancing from the opposite side, the last one has got off and goes towards the small car of the sexting man who was already in the area and the two guys start talking, also this newcomer is sexting, maybe a couple of years more than the other.
I look at them just out of curiosity, undecided whether to go and leave, but the two guys head towards me, approaching me and greeting me with a smile: are you here because you want to fuck? And they are directed in their question; I look at them, very sexting, almost hairless, light complexion, nervous physicists but really too sexting, too much after the experiences I had with the truck driver and with Mario afterwards.
I tell them, I say: you're very sexting and they laugh: come down and follow us so we can confirm it!
I close the car and I start behind them who walk along a path that I had never noticed before, hidden, dirt and grass, you go down until you find yourself under the four lanes, a bridge where no river flows but probably necessary when they built the road, the concrete columns are large and high and the place is clean even if it seems incredible.
Behind one of the columns they stop, turn around and unbutton their pants making them slide up to their ankles, the two dicks are erect and look upwards, they are two nice medium sized tools but above all they look very hard, they are fixed with their eyes between their legs and one of them asks me to start the game.
Putting myself on my knees I don't know if it's the best thing so I get close to the first one and bending my back I stick to his thighs and open my mouth, the glans seems to burn when it enters me and immediately the saliva is lost making also some foam, I suck and grab the one left only with my left hand to caress it, the youths are stable, their legs are outstretched and they support themselves effortlessly, I suck feeling that the dick seems to harden even more and only after the sexting man wiggles because he likes what I do I dedicate myself to his friend and start again.
The first one who has known my oral art moves away but only to find himself behind me, he unbuckles my pants and pulls them down with his pants leaving my butt defenseless, I feel his hands feel me then and I did not expect it, he squats down until he puts his head between my buttocks to lick me, while I suck I get lost in mooing because that tongue teases me with pleasure then I feel the dick of the sexting man who makes his way and comes to touch the hole of my ass, He pushes without wasting time, he sinks gently but without ever stopping and his hands squeeze my hips to give himself strength, the cock slips inside and soon it's all tucked in, the sexting guy gets lost in some whining and starts to fuck me and from the very beginning I understand that he's a guy who loves to sink with a fast and continuous rhythm, it becomes a quick fuck, he moves inside my intestines at a high speed and it seems to me that he's enlarging my ass in a rather obscene way.
I suffer the fuck but it's sweet to suffer, my dick has hardened and I feel how hard it is, I wiggle my hips and behind the sexting man increases the commitment, I free my mouth for a moment and I shout that he has to smash my ass, he doesn't let me pray then I feel a hot liquid walking inside me and I understand that he has enjoyed it, everything stays fixed inside and only after at least a couple of minutes it slips away.
The partner makes me get his cock out of my mouth and he takes it behind me, it doesn't take much to understand the reason and immediately, taking advantage of the lubrication now maximum, he goes inside me without a single effort and fucks me, the other one comes back in front, the cock is filthy with cum and moods but still straight and ends up between my lips, He grabs my head and goes up and down like it's his ass, slams me until I start touching myself and immediately the orgasm seizes me making me spray the pleasure and just after that my ass suffers the flood of sperm of the sexting man who gets lost splashing rivers of pleasure.
I clean him too while he gets out of my ass and then the sexting man who took me first comes back and licks my ass like he did at the beginning, it's a crazy sensation, the semen I have inside keeps coming out and he drinks it with desire until there is no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back