yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Sub boy in need of his Mistress/mommy

Wes4mommy

Hi there, my names Wes, I’m a 19 year old boy in college who needs an owner to use and train me. Short term is fine but I want someone who will train me long term and really make me theirs.

I’m a straight boy with fluffy hair and a baby face, I’m only attracted to women but I love having my holes filled(all 3 of them). I’m looking for a mistress that’s caring enough to talk about sfw stuff but also completely break me whenever she feels like. I’m really into feminization, anal training, bladder control, sounding, gagging and lots of other stuff, feel free to ask.

I’m just looking for a dom who is as kinky as I am and is curious to explore and push their subs limits. I also love role play to lmk if you do too.

Kik me at: weswaslove2

And just ask for a selfie, or anything else ;)

Hi there, my names Wes, I’m a 19 year old boy in college who needs an owner to use and train me. Short term is fine but I want someone who will train me long term and really make me theirs.

I’m a straight boy with fluffy hair and a baby face, I’m only attracted to women but I love having my holes filled(all 3 of them). I’m looking for a mistress that’s caring enough to talk about sfw stuff but also completely break me whenever she feels like. I’m really into feminization, anal training, bladder control, sounding, gagging and lots of other stuff, feel free to ask.

I’m just looking for a dom who is as kinky as I am and is curious to explore and push their subs limits. I also love role play to lmk if you do too.

Kik me at: weswaslove2

And just ask for a selfie, or anything else ;)
Kik: Wesinneed

Back