Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Soul Senki - Nutaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
Soul Senki is a game I quite enjoyed reviewing. It starts a bit clunky with a long introduction story about the main theme of the game, and to get a grasp of what is going on I listened and read all of it. Of course, there is a skip button for you to click and get right into the start menu. Learning the basics is quite easy since the game itself guides you with a pretty strict tutorial.
soul-senki.png
What I really liked from the beginning is the effort put into the voice acting. I mean, honestly, one of the best voice actings I have ever heard in months of reviewing different hentai games. It just catches your attention instantly and makes you want to hear more. Not every character has a voice actor though, but the girls’ voices, especially in the sex scenes between the battles are erotic enough to arouse you. Another great thing about this game is the actual combat. It is a turn-based combat system with a vast variety of different weapons, moves, and tactics that you can use. The mechanics in the combat are excellent. All of the moves and attacks are fluid and amazingly done. There are special attacks that you can use, and if you manage to get a perfect usage, you will rip the clothes off the enemy and reveal their sexy attributes. As you progress through the game you will unlock more and more girls in the form of “battle-souls” that will be at your disposal for your next big battle. Between the battles, you can use your collected girls for all sorts of sexual pleasures and that will make them love you more, and fight for you more fiercely. The art-style is cartoonish but beautiful in every aspect. Tons of unique characters and different types of girls that will get your imagination going. The main menu is simple and easy to use. There is an adventure button that takes you to the linear story battles, and around it are options for your team, upgrades, gacha, union and, of course, dating your girls. There is also a battle-soul catalog that contains information about all the girls in your collection and their current level/upgrades. The battle-soul catalog also shows you the girls you haven’t found yet so you know what awaits you in your adventures. All-in-all Soul Senki is a game worth trying and after some time in it, you will be quite hooked to it.

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back