yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Sexy mistress seeking for More submissive slave to own and dominate

Mistress sander by name located at California.

Kik: mistresssanders

First of all am seeking for someone who will be committed , I don't want something temporary or one off session someone who can be open in terms of kink, someone willing to try something New weather it's new kink or task. As well take The role of sub that will do anything just to keep there goddess/mistress entertained and satisfied.

Kink: #ballbusting #bdsm #cumplay #analplay #footworship #findom #petplay #roleplay #keyholder #organcontrol #humiliation #mistress #joi #cei And many more......

Kik: mistresssanders

If you think you have what is take to be My submissive pet , I will appreciate if you send me messages on Kik with the following information.

. Name
. Age
. Location
. Your pictures (face and body or only body pictures)
.reason why you want to serve me
.The reason why I should accept you as my slave.

Poke Bella

Click here for more!
Back