yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
March ... Saturday night ... fog and drizzle

a crazy desire to be in bed embraced by a male.
I was already en femme since the afternoon with an anal dilator inserted for several hours, shaved, lacquered and made up and I was looking for a meeting for the evening.
I send sms, response: - sorry honey but tonight I'm having dinner with friends with my wife with my mother-in-law etc. the usual! who then want to any time during the week ...
already disconsolate I tried the internet, but organizing a first meeting at 9 pm on a Saturday is always difficult.
I still tried for a while until, at about 23, I try on the chat Antonio, trucker of 38 years, nice. there I chatted a little, I liked it immediately, very male and very courteous, he told me he was Sicilian and was returning with the truck, red and yellow, from Romania with a load, but had to stop for the block of the weekend and was getting fed up alone in the truck, then he added that he really liked the transvestite.
uhmmm hummm...
still chatting he told me he was stopped in an industrial area near Treviso.
my heart stopped; he was 3 km away from where I have the secret place where I become EVA but, usual clumsy idiot, I didn't have the courage to answer him that I was very close, I wasted my time instead
"Ok, maybe when you come back you can tell me before and we can meet".
we exchanged some photos (I liked him) and cell phones and here we closed the conversation.
Disappointed for the evening lost I decided to go to sleep. but in the bathroom, removed the dilator and feeling very open and very excited, when I was about to take off my makeup I looked in the mirror, beautiful and willing, and suddenly (accomplice the fog and the country road where they do not go Carabinieri and Police) I decided to go to him.
I rushed and put on light tan hold-ups with a line, black garter belt, pink thong, black satin skirt to the knee with side slit to the garter belt, pink top laced at the neck with the back exposed and short black leather jacket, black pumps with 12 cm heel, blonde wig of medium length, necklaces and bracelets.
I took the bag: thongs, creams, perfume, makeup touch-up, condoms (you never know) and scented wipes.
a bit of courage, it's midnight, I leave the house and immediately get in the car. headlights off (later I turned them on) and in a few minutes I reach the industrial area of Preganziol. I turn a bit hesitant but immediately I see a huge red and yellow TIR. I turn off the headlights and park in the back.
it had started to rain heavily and, as usual, I was taken back by my shyness and fear, but it lasted only a few minutes
I call him on his cell phone:
"hi Antonio what are you doing?"
"I've prepared the bunk and now I'm going to bed. I look at the photos you sent me and I masturbate. I would have liked more from the real beautiful."
thrill!
"Then do it live."
"how?"
"I just parked behind your truck but you have to come get me with an umbrella because it's pouring love"
"I don't believe it... do me with high beams."
clik clik
"I'm coming!"
the door opened to the right and he came down: as in the photo 185cmx90kg about a big guy in a t-shirt, boxer shorts and clogs who fumbled with the umbrella and finally came to me
"wait I'll open the door for you and cover you with the umbrella".
a beautiful face, short black hair, a beautiful smile, two very intriguing black eyes.
He made me get off and immediately covered me with the umbrella, he put his arm behind me to keep me from getting wet (at that point I was already high) and, continuing to tell me that I was beautiful and he liked me a lot, he led me to the open door of the truck.
In front of the open door I realized how high a TIR is, but Antonio was already prepared
"give me the bag, put one foot there, hands on the handles and then I'll help you."
OK I put one foot where he told me and opened the skirt and immediately he put a hand on my ass and literally lifted me up, not without making me feel one of his fingers slip and enter directly into my already profusely lubricated pussy.
uhmmmm thrill of pleasure crazy!
prolonged at the moment when I entered the TIR and his finger came out from inside of me
I was not even able to settle on the comfortable seat that he, always with very sweet words, took off his boxers, raised my legs on his arms, took his big dick (normal length but very very big) and placed it on my little hole now ready for how excited I was. a moment, I felt him force my sphincter and immediately all his rod completely inside, a few violent strokes and came flooding me with lots of hot cum
He bent down and kissed me in the mouth for a long time while I contracted my sphincter around his cock. After a few exciting minutes he came out leaving me flooded with his cum. he said:
"sorry love if I came right away, it's been 15 days since I cum".
"I felt it love"
we recomposed ourselves and relaxed, he made me drink a cool thirst quencher from the minibar and then asked me if I wanted to stay with him a little longer.
"yes I still want you"
he helped me take off my clothes, I remained only in stockings and garters and made me lie down in the bunk behind the seats. comfortable and fragrant
a lot of kisses and then my mouth returned to his already hard cock, a few licks and kisses and he was ready.
he made me turn around and put me on doggy style with my legs tight; wooow, he came right away with a firm stroke and fucked me for at least 30 minutes alternating fast strokes with pauses, even going out and coming back in suddenly or slowly, standing still and guiding my hips to move myself.
"stupendous stupendous stupendous still come on love fuck me you make me crazy".
finally he held me down and violently fucked me and I felt him suddenly grow bigger inside me and then a male roar and his cumming still very hot and lots of it.
I collapsed in his arms female satisfied by my man, it had been a fantastic evening. we chatted and even slept in each other's arms for a while, then I dressed and rearranged the makeup to go home (it was already 6 am.)
there was always the problem of getting off the truck
it wasn't raining anymore, but it was foggy and cold and tantalisingly hot under my skirt up to my ass, still warm and full of his cum.
Antonio got off first, in his t-shirt and clogs without boxers!
"I'll help you."
I put my hands in the handles of the truck as he told me to, and he immediately put his hands on my ass, making me go down slowly because it was very slippery. I had arrived with one foot on the ground and one still on the step, when he immobilized me against the cab, lifted my skirt, moved the string of the thong, leaned the head of his cock against my by now very open little hole and told me to remove my foot from the step going down.
Obediently and excitedly I took off my foot and slid down towards him while his cock gently entered still inside me, impaling myself.
They were 2 minutes fantastic and exciting (it was already clear and they could see us). still a cumshot ready to fill me.
I was a complete slut and as a slut I let him out, I bent down, I took him in my mouth and after a few sucks he came, flooding me with a sour and sweet male taste.
I drank it all savoring every last drop.
"You destroyed me beautiful, but you were fantastic, few females have made me enjoy it like that."
"you too love you made me crazy and enjoy. i still want you as soon as you park here call me"
A quick kiss, I get in the car, he closes the door, always very polite.
"Bye" "Bye"
Luckily all is quiet, I go home and undress completely, I take my makeup off and I don't feel like taking a shower; I put on a black silk petticoat and collapse in bed still with the scent of Antonio and the scent of his sex on me inside me.
Antonio has already parked his red and yellow TIR 3 more times in the industrial area of Preganziol... they were wonderful nights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back