yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
Andrea, a friend, 22 years old like me, had temporarily moved to Italy for the European study programme and suggested I make an exchange, going at the same time to his home in Barcelona, where I was attending psychology courses for Erasmus.
His house was in a nice neighbourhood in Barcelona and only his mother, Lidia, lived there. She was a forty-eight year old woman, worn so well that she looked ten less, even if a bit fat, but very sexy. She taught Italian in a high school in Barcelona and also gave private lessons to Spanish boys who strangely wanted to learn it.
She was separated from her husband, I later learned, also because of some liberties she had taken when she was young, with her tennis teacher.
When I arrived she welcomed me very well, she was dressed in gray leggings that showed her "Camel Toe" and a white blouse from which you could see a black bra that contained a beautiful bursting breasts ... in short, a sexy woman, different from the photos that Andrea had in his house in Milan, which portrayed her in evening dress, elegant, looking a bit like Rita Hayworth.
There, in her home dress, she looked very young, a study partner more than a friend's mother.
I immediately felt taken by her and her perfume, when she let me sit in the one left by Andrea with all her religiously preserved childish things, the pictures of a mouse, the plastic airplanes, the baseball bat and glove, the soccer boat flag, two sexy calendars and Tex's comics.
She told me to make myself at home, and I put the pc on the table, she said the wiFi had the password FuckMe, it seemed strange but she laughed and said she was pissed off with the forgotten password and wanted to put FuckOff but she thought it was nicer to put that one, and added, then ... you know, I'm alone ... I blink with one eye, face turned towards me, and she told me that she was lonely, her husband for 12 years was very busy in the business, then it turned out he was fucking the secretary. ." she left me for her, that bitch! who was playing a nightclub in the evening ...and then she took him away from me."

I didn't think about anything, I heard his voice telling me about his children, my friend and the previous one, I didn't know... he had died in a motorcycle accident... of his loneliness, of his son in particular, the hopes he had for him... and he asked me but in Milan, you have a girlfriend and when I said yes, in fact, Elisabetta, a schoolmate, a brunette, with nice tits, "but when did you get with her? "you kissed" and I tried to be on the general side, saying "yes I like her, I find her beautiful", I didn't know if I should go out of balance, " ... in fact it was nice to confide with her, it was exciting, morbid, the situation, the sex was a present cloud, she said I was nice ... I went a bit out of balance ... and I told her. ." my story with Elisabetta ... in fact before the summer after some 'outings, we were in a bar in front of the castle sforzesco, ... we had a little lemonade, it was evening, no customers in the booth above, she had opened my shirt and kissed me on the chest, I touched her breasts then I came to put a hand between her legs had hot jeans, a little thick, I had to unbutton them, she had put a hand in my pants, she had grabbed my cock and I caressed her pussy all wet and feeling her hand pulsating, and kissing her, at the end I had come in my pants, she had laughed, she had retracted her hand, she had licked it a bit, then she had lowered her jeans and she had driven to let my fingers in and I had continued to masturbate her with my mouth close to hers sighing more and more wheezing until I had heard that she closed her legs and got wet and then she moaned in my ear. .vengooo and then I had still wet the pants a little bit, then we made out again, and then we went out of the booth, I kept her in front so that she wouldn't show me her wet pants...then, you know now Eli is in England studying and we haven't seen each other for a month, but now with skype ..we see each other in the evening ..we have virtual sex...she shows it to me...we touch each other...I'm the same...sometimes we come together...."
The Lady followed these stories with her eyes closed ... I could see that she liked ..." I mean, yes, we've been together for a while, but why am I telling you this? It makes me ashamed... "
But with the story I got excited, and she too ... I looked at her, I saw the part between her legs of the white gray leggings that got a little dark, as if she was wet.
She was on Andrea's bed, leaning on her elbow, she smiled at me... she sighed... "what beautiful memories" opened her blouse, so that the breast came out a thread from her bra, she did to hold it, I looked, and I had a hard cock, at the memory of those things, she smiled and said sibylline: "calm down, calm down, we have time... seeing that I was looking at her wet camel toe, she confided to me "you know, I'm a woman, I'm not a saint... I smiled at her, an embarrassed thread and she looked at me and said, as if it hit her: "ah, the bathroom's on the right, sorry for the mess, but you know... I'm always busy, don't formalize yourself..." And he closed the door smiling.

I got organized and unpacked... threw myself on the bed and slept for a couple of hours.
Then I came out of the room, the house was silent, the lady was away... I went into the bathroom to do my things and saw that hanging on the hangers were several of the lady's underwear. I was excited to find myself alone in that private room, and, morbidly, examine the undergarments I saw hanging, there was a white silk sheath dress petticoat that Mrs. Lidia perhaps filled very well with her beautiful forms, two underwired brassieres, which smelled of rose, the scent I had smelled before on her, and several panties of various colours, fine stuff, lace, three pairs of nylon stockings of different shades of grey, two garter belts and two silk and lace bodysuits. I was so excited that I couldn't help but masturbate smelling those clothes, until I splashed on a pair of black panties, with very strong feelings of guilt for those acts which, according to the morality I had, were a daring thread, come on...smell a friend's mum's underwear, smell her perfume, look at her stuff....
A little upset I went out and immediately found Mrs. Lidia, who told me she was going out with friends and that she would be home around two o'clock.
I said "OK", but I was still excited, I thought who knows what she's going to do... "Good night!"

I went back to my room and talked to Eli half skype. We hadn't had cybersex in a long time. I told her Andrea's mom was in the house, and she'd hear... it was better to reschedule, but that night I was just...
Call her, and she was alone in her apartment in a suburb of London... we said goodbye and immediately we got into it and took our clothes off.
The sight of her naked body kept turning me on and I couldn't help but caress the screen before I stopped my attention on her sex.
She preferred to stop me before coming too soon, she started masturbating, slowly, with her hands, asking me to offer my sex to the camera and sometimes she would reach a first orgasm like that. I'd slip on the chair of the camera and show her my cock telling her to pretend to pass it between her legs rubbing it between her lips and on her clitoris, and often she'd take the vibrator and manoeuvre it with the rhythm she preferred to come, when she'd notice my orgasm coming she'd say "now...now...now...she'd ask me to pretend to penetrate her suddenly and move fast while she was masturbating with the vibrator on. And in this way she could have more than one orgasm, both vaginal and clitoral at the same time while I was holding my cock and pumping it in front of the video and when she showed her pussy swollen and red and sat on the vibrator saying it was my cock, sticking it all the way down, and he would search with rotary movements for other orgasms as he felt it rub inside and deep, he literally lost his head, sobbed copiously and often could barely hold back a little pee that mixed with his other liquids and slipped on the floor.
And this particularity stimulated my imagination and once I asked her if she would have liked not to hold back and let it flow freely coming and the answer given that she made an effort not to do it. In the end it was pleasantly upsetting for both of us and not a day went by without successfully experimenting new games among us, freeing our fantasy towards the continuous search for pleasure. Even the stories of my particular encounters before I met her excited her a lot, listening to them as we made love she caressed herself constantly coming and going.
Lying on the bed, half-naked, we let our fantasy gallop free towards unknown and endless meadows, imagining everything, without limits. At least the thought can not be criminalized, with the mind Elisabetta could have sex with anyone and in any way, no one would have discovered or condemned her and would remain a secret between me and her mind and her body. The strangest fantasies that could pass through our mind now we commented on them, with all their strength, in the form of temptations, violent and uncontrollable excitement and, to each of them, followed a new pulse of our hearts beats and repeated orgasms of our sexes. Sometimes she would suggest that she was facing ugly criminals who raped her in turn, that she was completely naked in front of the eyes of several men, even black ones. These thoughts, if on the one hand they terrified us, on the other they excited us so much. Our imagination knew no limits. I suggested that she imagine being tied to a bed and being whipped and then insulted, humiliated and possessed. A fantasy that more than frightened her, it still stimulated her. And she added that she imagined being sodomized, a thought that had always disgusted her because it was animalistic and unnatural, but now she thought she would like to try it with anyone in sight.
With these stimuli and looking at her body I came three or four times, until I felt a pain in my belly, my prostate had no more fluid to provide...
We said goodbye, didn't turn off the skype, and fell asleep.

I found myself awake, in my friend Andrea's mother's house, it was afternoon, two students arrived for the Italian lesson.
The boys, Manuel and Ramon, on their arrival, when they were greeted by Lidia dressed in a provocative and makeup, with a fiery red lipstick, were immediately in awe, they looked at each other and watched her with looks between embarrassment and excitement.
They went into the living room and I peeped through the half-closed door.
I saw that Mrs. Lidia was behaving as naturally as possible. She invited them to sit at the table and began the lesson.
She was determined to play like the cat and mouse and prepare the two prey to play me. In fact, shortly afterwards the atmosphere became overheated when she got up from the table, Lidia walked towards the next bookcase, and with the excuse of taking the dictionary of Italian from the last shelf at the bottom of the bookcase, bent down with her back to the two boys and pulled up her skirt slightly, just enough to let them see that she was not wearing any panties and the guepierre I had seen the night before in the bathroom left partly uncovered the buttocks between her and the stockings held up by the guepierre herself.
At the post, she remained in that pose for several seconds before getting up and reassembling herself. The two students were in ecstasy and thought less about everything than the Spanish-Italian translations they had in front of them on the table.
In the meantime, she left the room to have a drink in the kitchen, while the two of them whispered spicy comments about the curves of the Prof. and wondered what she really wanted from them.
She came back with glasses and a bottle of water for herself and for the boys, pouring drinks for everyone, and when she was about to sip from her glass, she intentionally spilled all the water on her décolleté...her already transparent shirt didn't leave any room for imagination, her tits and nipples were there on display under the eyes of the boys who were staring at them incredulously and excitedly. "How distracted I am. Forgive me!
I'm completely wet..." and so he said, button by button, he opened his blouse in front of the two students while remaining bare-breasted in front of them. "You don't mind if we continue the lesson like this, do you?" The two were motionless, and red in the face.
I, to eavesdrop better, approached the sitting room door, and I had the sensation of hearing moans of pleasure and slowly opened the door just enough to peek inside the room.
Everything seemed normal, the sofa in its place, the desk, the television, and then the table, but the chair, still left where Lidia had previously sat, was empty. I pushed the door a little more to take a better peek and the show that was revealed to me was to be left open-mouthed: Lidia bent down under the table intent on sucking the cock of one of the students who was enjoying with her eyes closed and nape abandoned on the back of the chair, while with one hand she sawed the other guy's cock. I was upset, I never, ever imagined that Andrea's mother could go that far,
I was getting quite excited, and my penis was taking hold, I was curious to see how far Mrs. Lidia was able to go, and so I stood at the doorway eavesdropping and spying on the three of them.
"ah yes, I can't resist, vengoo," whispered Ramon in Spanish, who unloaded a bow on Lidia's breast, writhing with pleasure on the chair, and sat there overwhelmed with pleasure.
As for Lidia, he had no intention of stopping just now, and when she got back on her feet, she took Manuel by his sweatshirt, got him out of the chair with his pants still down, took him to the couch, sat him down, while she bent down again between her legs and started blowing him too. From behind the door I could admire Mrs. Lidia's ass and her very wet slit and I could not hold myself back beyond the sight of so much of God's goodness and freed my dick I took to masturbate and, thinking about her clothes and her perfume, and what she could do, I had not longed so much for an old woman and never even a young one.
Mrs. Lidia was now a fire and wanted to be fucked, so she got up off the ground and impaled herself on Manuel's cock and started riding him at an increasing pace and in doing so she slightly spread her legs, closed her eyes and became prey to the most intense pleasure, and it seemed, at a certain point, that she couldn't stand it, couldn't take it anymore, that she was failing.
She was very excited, and her sighs became more and more intense, until they became cries of pleasure with every blow Manuel had given her, who had meanwhile clung to her big breasts hanging on the student's face. "Tell me, that you have long wished you could put your face between my tits, tell me," Lidia told Manuel. "Yes, Professor, you're a cow, and I've longed nothing more than to drown my face between your tits and lick them all." At these words Lidia intensified even more the rhythm of her ride and she was about to enjoy it.
Ramon, standing in front of them, had started masturbating again, approached the three of them on the couch, and proposed to Mrs. Lidia to take it in her mouth again to unload her second ration of cum.
The lady's skirt was lifted up to her garter belt, and her unbuttoned blouse showed her firm breasts out of the cups of her bra, while she masturbated with one hand the cock in her belly and the other sucked it greedily.
Then, while she was sucking the guy's dick, the other one made her get up out of her thing, making her scream choked with disappointment, since she had the other dick in her mouth.
She then knelt down on the couch and showed off her half-summed nature from behind and he leaned it against her and fucked her from behind holding her by the hips, and she moaned while the other one held her by the hair and shoved the pole down her throat, and when the guy who was fucking her came all the way, Mrs. Lidia moaned in Spanish with obscene phrases "fuck me, fuck me in the pussy,
I reached orgasm to see that tearing penetration, I was stunned, I had never seen two cocks go into one pussy, and while they were fucking her in two, the moans of Andrea's mother became wild, letting themselves go more and more to vulgar phrases "smash my pussy, smash it, I want it in my ass too, smash it all in" and Manuel pulled it out all lubricated and slipped it on top of her and began to penetrate her behind, and she had a shot forward, as if she felt a pain and then she leaned back to feel it better and started whimpering again "I'm coming, I'm coming, I feel my pussy on fire" and they kept fucking her, while she moaned and turned to Ramon, who had her behind "shove it all up my ass, let me get it down my throat, kick it, kick my ass" and then, facing the guy in front of me, "give me all your cock, push it all the way down, fuck my pussy well" and shortly afterwards again "oh God I'm coming, I'm coming again", at this point I couldn't resist and I came...

The pain in my belly woke me up... my prostate was too stimulated... I came back in my sleep again after the massacre with Eli... it had been a dream... to get it back I took a shower and looked at the time... it was 11 in the morning... I went back to bed in my underwear and shirtless, when I heard a knock at the door.
It was Mrs. Lidia I had dreamt of upset and moaning, with a hot coffee and a sweet tortilla, the Spanish ones...all composed, with a blue miniskirt, a white blouse, still made up and perfumed.
He approached me with smiling eyes, saying... you know ...last night I came back late, ...maybe you heard some noise... you know... I invited two friends... and I thought..." but then it was true? you know I told you I am a woman, not a saint... and sorry, you know, but I thought to invite you to "have a drink" too, but I saw you busy at the computer... sorry...but...but...I heard you, behind the door...wanker, and I know what you do every night with the screen, it's time I taught you something...and without leaving me the time to answer, she quickly took off the blankets, I remained with my underwear a bit wet and she turned around and straddled my legs, if you want I'll show you...bringing her face closer to mine and closed her eyes.
We kissed while my hands began to explore a body still unknown but so desired.
I felt pleasantly inspired, she kissed with passion while rubbing the very wet pubis of her moods and ... of the residuals of her pupils, against my sex excited by the situation and more by her... she whispered in a hoarse and sexy voice: "Please give it to me, those two friends of tonight have excited me, but not satisfied..." I thought but... this is a nymphomaniac, it seemed to me that she came ten times"... but I didn't say anything... and she continued. "And if you keep jerking off with skype, you won't be able to fuck a woman."
I tried to say "But Madam..." but she interrupted me, "I'm a woman! " when I turn on, then I can hardly turn off, and then I see this," and she pulled my dick out of my panties, and then she moved to undo her skirt.
I can still see the mini coming down the lady's pretty legs and then she's taking off her panties.
I was struck by Elisabeth's half-length pubis and while she was pulling off her black bra, which I had smelled in the bathroom, I noticed that her body had nothing to envy that of a younger woman, and when, completely naked, she knelt down beside the bed and naked my chest my thing was a kerbstone. She stared at my member, smiled then came down with her mouth open to catch it. Mrs. Lidia was about to make me lose my mind so skillfully. "Stop, madam! - I begged her... or you'll make me come right away..." She pulled her face away from my sex with a mischievous smile, stood up and stood before me with open legs. I stared at her as I took my over-stressed cock in my hand and held it upright. "Come upstairs, ma'am! "I invited her by pointing at my penis. She came on top of me, spread her legs and slipped on my member, leaned on my shoulders and came down, I was inside her, very excited, open and capacious. She wasn't moaning, maybe so the neighbors wouldn't hear her in the next bedroom.
But she went all the way down to look for my kisses again. With our lips together and our tongues competing for space in each other's mouths, we began to move. Through the kiss we exchanged part of the pleasure that we gave each other with my pushes and his hips. I wanted to stimulate her more but I couldn't reach the pubis with my hand, because she was too pressed against me, so I squeezed her buttocks tight.
She swelled her chest and I noticed her magnificent breasts, I could feel them pressing hard on my chest, our skins glued together, we couldn't separate.
She was swaying with ever wider movements, I could feel her closing rhythmically against my cock as her every muscle stretched out. Suddenly her tongue stopped, she stood still as she breathed my breath and trembled.
She grabbed my head and held it to force her lips against mine, she didn't want to scream and tried to extinguish the moans inside me that she could no longer hold back and I felt the rhythmic contractions in her belly: she was enjoying it like a bitch.
I thought I got excited with the vision of Elizabeth having an orgasm with a vibrator, but that's another thing ...
- Sorry... sorry... Luca, I didn't make it! - Sorry because - I ask you - I didn't wait for you! - Relax! I hold her against me while I kiss her lips softly. I feel her open slowly as she relaxes.
- Just a minute and I'm ready again. - She promised as she stood up to let me out. Then she got down on her knees and said, "Put it in me, or are you done?" And I hadn't come yet, I jumped on her, doggy-style, while I held her tits with my hands, I gave her deep, violent blows. Then, shouting her orgasm, while the lady was pushing back her nice ass like I had seen her do in the afternoon, to get deeper into my dick, I had a violent and abundant ejaculation in her belly, so much so as to remain on her panting for several minutes, blown off.
And it wasn't the only time, we continued to fuck for the whole month and a half of the university course...I lost three kilos of weight...she never stopped doing the maple initiatives for my dick.

For example, one night he invited me to his tennis club, where we played a game, and at the end, in the ball, all sweaty, we stopped a quarter of an hour before the end of the hour, we were alone, nobody had to enter at least until the end of our booked hour.
I let her get closer. She put her hands on my chest, then she moved her shirt away from me caressing my chest and, without needing to lower herself very low, she took one of my nipples between her teeth and teased it with her tongue.
I grabbed her by the back of my neck and forced her to look up. She looked at me amused and satisfied.
As I did nothing to fight her, her hands untied my shorts, which fell to the ground.
She knelt down in front of me and, always staring me in the eyes, careful that I looked at her, made me drop my boxer shorts down along my thighs and up to my feet, caressing me gently.
She opened her fleshy lips and that bright red lipstick to slip into my chapel, which she then pulled out bright with saliva to make her tongue run up from underneath.
Then he took his cock in his mouth again and swallowed it completely this time, and then repeated the operation a couple of times.
I watched my cock disappear between her lips, fill her mouth, I watched her face absorbed in giving me pleasure.
So forced and passive, I began to feel that I was about to burst.
I felt a stabbing first jab, like water from a reservoir passing through the first crack of her dam. I heard it swallowed with a suffocated moan, so I began to come in waves that seemed to go on forever.
When I was finished, she stood on her knees, looked me in the eyes to enjoy my expression... I admit, Mrs. Lidia was good! I'll remember her all my life, I never said anything to Andrea...

In the end when I left she was very sorry, but I had become a super-amateur...and when I found myself in London with Elizabeth, she, who is a pervert, was very impressed.

She asked me "did you have any girlfriends in Spain?" and I could tell the truth by saying "girlfriend? I swear I didn't!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back