yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

IM LOOKING FOR LOYAL AND HONEST SLAVE TO SERVE ME ADD ME ON TELEGRAM @lovettval / Skype live:.cid.52f091c3b8cb71e or KIK misslovettval

Misslovett556

Hi I am mistress Lovett val looking for a new sub. Must be obedient and willing to learn. I particularly like to do these to my sub. • humiliate • care for • edge • joi • cum denial • spank • peg • remote control toys like lovesense • chastity Address me as 'Miss' or 'Mommy' or 'Ma'am' I expect you to tell me your ASL in the first message, as I do not want to waste time seeking information out. I should have it upfront. As you can see l'm very strict but I do occasionally give rewards and I care for my sub deeply.
ADD ME ON TELEGRAM @lovettval / Skype live:.cid.52f091c3b8cb71e or KIK @misslovettval

Poke Bella

Back