yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Hot young lady selling her pics and vids for some cash And no I'm not a scammer or a catfish.
I can send you 1 sample if I think you’re genuine but *IF YOU ASK FOR MORE THAN ONE PIC YOU WILL BE BLOCKED*

£5 cheeky dick rate

1 pack - £5 - 5 nudes.
2 pack- £10 - 10 nudes.
3 pack- £20 - 20 nudes.

BASIC PACK - £30 - 25 nudes + short clip of me stripteasing /touching pussy

BRONZE PACK - £50 - 40 nudes + video of me fingering myself

SILVER PACK - £65 everything in BRONZE package + 1 vid using a toy and another short vid of me giving a blowjob

GOLD PACK - £80 everything in SILVER + Video of me giving head, gagging on a cock and playing with myself

PLATINUM PACK - £100 everything in GOLD + anal vid (loosing my anal virginity, plenty of moans!)

CRYSTAL PACK ✳ - £120 everything in PLATINUM + Intense fuck session vid (see me ride a cock and orgasm)

DIAMOND PACK - £140 everything in CRYSTAL + a custom video doing whatever you want me to (obviously subject to what it is though! )

ULTIMATE PACK - £200 all the above + nudes and vids sent daily for 1 month!

If you wanna buy individual vids you can too of course ❤
1. Striptease £10
2. Fingering myself £15
3. Playing with toys £20
4. Short blowjob £20
5. Gagging blowjob £25
6. Blowjob and clip of taking the cock deep £30
7. Anal vid £30
8. Intense fuck session £35
9. Custom vid (price negotiable)

Deal - All vids: £150 + custom pic

- I accept:
Amazon UK egiftcard
PayPal
CashApp
- AFTER I receive payment I'll either email you the link to my GDrive or send it directly on Kik

Can’t wait to see what you choose!!!

Attachments

• 20190227_190846.mp4
    2.4 MB
Back