Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Sara holy Immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
This is the wonderful story that a dear friend made me many years ago, the same Sara DolceRosa of "Cinema, Unknown and Dreams"; go after to read it again.

I had just read a book by Wilbur Smith, of which I obviously do not remember the title, in which the protagonist was furiously fucked, by one who had caught her in the act during a wonderful session of autoeroticism, very detailed.
I got very excited.
For days I thought of nothing but that episode of the book.
But I was very young and full of hesitation, at the time when everything happened I was really inexperienced, and it's not that you can chew and put yourself in the vagina of everything and more, starting from scratch ... Also I let myself be easily distracted from games with friends, from the discovery of music and many other amenities that would have made me a taciturn and problematic teenager. Fate, however, gave me a hand and soon the right opportunity presented itself.
It was during the summer holidays, on the occasion of a game of hide and seek with my male peers, that I did not often attend, since my middle school in the city was purely female. It is private. And ultra-catholic. I mean, I went to the nuns.
I was at the sea, where I was finally able to enjoy a certain freedom, as long as I took the little stepmother, blackmailer spy of my hated mother, with me.
Playing hide and seek had the twofold, wonderful opportunity to get the little moralizer out of the boxes and then to enjoy a cigarette in peace. Yes, I already smoked secretly, stole them from my parents and then passed them off at school. But on vacation, no, the other friends did not have the need for smoking and therefore it was the first of those solitary forbidden pleasures, which would soon be included in a world of which I was not yet aware.
Anyway, that evening during the count I slipped on the balcony landing of an empty house. I lurked in a dark spot so I could look at who could approach and lit a cigarette. Two puffs and then I clearly heard footsteps up the stairs. -What bad luck! - I thought, and I turned it off.
I saw a tall figure approaching furtively.
-Who are you- I asked quietly: the shape was too high to be the forked tongue midget.
-Marco- a voice answered. He was a little older boy than me, a year or two, playing with other friends.
-Lower your voice or they'll be right away! - I intimated and lit my cigarette again.
-Fumi? At your age? "
-Yes.
Do you want?-
-You are crazy? Smoking is bad!"
I shrugged.
He approached crouching: -Excellent observation point ... From here you can see everything without being seen.
I couldn't see him in the face, it was pitch dark.
-Who's down there? -
-Paolo, Simone's brother- I answered whispering.
-That's awake.-
-Yes, but if he climbs above we hear him arrive.- I felt a tactical genius.
-Of course, but burrow anyway- he laughed. Her perfect teeth shone in the dark. I zerotette and fixed appliance. I resented it and replied rudely: -Oh, you're looking for the fur in the egg! - I turned my back on him crouching. And what the fuck, all Savonarola !, I thought.
He leaned behind me and grabbed me by the shoulders. -If we are close nobody sees us- he whispered in my ear.
"You have a good perfume, you know coconut." He said in my hair that I was wearing very short, resting my chin on my head.
I felt the blood flow to my face: luckily it is oxen I thought, given that despite all my bravado, in reality I have always been very shy. That close contact made my heart beat faster.
-We are close! - He whispered again and made my back adhere to his chest. He put his arms and legs around me while we were crouching.
I started to sweat.
He put his hands on my small breasts, which were just popping up and started stroking my nipples through the shirt. They swelled up immediately.
Then one hand came down and started massaging me between the legs. I was wearing a short skirt and cotton panties.
I could only hear the beating of my heart in my ears: PUM! PUM! PUM!
He kissed my ear, licked it and pulled back the panties.
I liked what he was doing. I would never have stopped him.
-I saw you at the rocks, you were beautiful- and she slipped a finger inside me, gently, while with the other hand she caressed my nipples.
-How wet you are ...- Up and down, up and down, a little on the clitoris and then again inside, outside, inside, outside, inside ... and I came into his hand.
He hadn't noticed and for a while he continued, a time that seemed infinite, as my knees and little passerine started to hurt.
We heard a patter right under the balcony.
-Who is missing? - shouted a voice.
-Marco, Sara and Paolo- answered another.
Hearing his name, Marco gave me a push to get up and I ended up on the ground on my knees.
-We have to go- I turned around and he was already zompato on the opposite side to spy down.
"I'm going down." He said without looking at me and stealthily disappeared.
I thought I loved him, I already saw myself in
'altar, with him smiling at me at the bottom of a very long nave.
I remained hidden for a while with my heart in turmoil: a male had told me I was beautiful and he had touched me there! Right there. ”I lit a cigarette, smoked it all, then snapped a cicles of the ultra-mentholated ones and got out of my hiding place.
I had not yet menstruated and not even boobs, but a male had told me that I was beautiful and had touched my pussy. And I had had an orgasm.
Stuff that those bitches of my classmates don't even dream of. That they also went to the oratory, to class meetings and to dinners with the guys from the male part of the institute, for which I was not 'good' enough, the same people who called me "Saro" in the courtyard or at parties and they didn't even have the courage to look at my face if by chance they crossed me on the street, alone.
I was ready to go to third grade. And to get me many orgasms alone.
Sara.

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back