yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve always loved the Christmas time of the year and this year I decided to make my holidays even more special by treating myself to this game. I didn’t expect much of it as it is a bit cartoonish in the drawing which isn’t exactly my cup of tea but I decided to give it a go anyway. The game is a delight to play and since I bought it I spend hours and hours playing it and you will soon see why. This game is a Christmas themed adult romance visual novel.
santa-girls.png
Now, I know what you must be thinking but let me assure you that it being a novel doesn’t make it any less interactive than any other hentai games I’ve reviewed. On the contrary, Santa Girls will give you plenty of options and routes you can take that will make the game replayable over and over again. The main plot of the game is that you are a male protagonist who takes the job of managing Santa’s female helpers in a supermarket in Paradise Cove. There are four girls under your reigns and they are willing to do anything to make yours and other people’s Christmas better. However, you can choose to have a special romantic thing with one or more of the girls or you can keep it at the level of a casual fling. The choice is all yours. What I loved about playing Santa Girls is that every choice you make and every route you take has a different outcome. There are multiple endings and even different events that will unlock in every case you choose. One of the special endings that I really loved is the Harem ending but I will let you get there yourself and see what I am talking about. There is also an extra special after credits epilogue to uncover if you take the right path and end your journey in the right way. Even though I played multiple times and invested lots of hours I still haven’t unlocked and seen all the scenes and endings this wonderful game has to offer. With amazing artwork illustrations and a variety of images to unlock there is no downside to this amazing game. Get in the Christmas spirit, pull out your dick and enjoy the numerous adventures throughout this game and you will have no regrets.

System Requirements
PC only

MINIMUM:
Processor: 1.66 Ghz
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 1920x1080
Storage: 1 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible

RECOMMENDED:
Processor: 2.50 Ghz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 1920x1080
Storage: 1 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible

Key Features
- Multiple Endings and routes through the game
- Special Secret Endings to unlock, such as the Harem Ending.
- Extra Special After Credits Epilogue to Uncover
- Build Romantic Relationships with the Girls or just have a fling.
- Amazing Artwork Illustrations and a Gallery of images to unlock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back