Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Mistress lilth

Want to be dominated by a sadistic little devil! My name is Lilith I’m a 26 old mistress/dom. I don’t care who you are and just want to have my fun with your body. I’m a sadistic mistress who enjoys you little pig boys beg for mercy. I’m looking for a serious slave. I like extreme stuff but I’m also open to hold your hand if your new. If your interested send me a polite message where you tell me about your self and your kinks!! My kinks include cbt, humiliating tasks, toilet tasks, pee and poop tasks, feet, sph, cei, worship, sissy and a lot more.
I do ask a very small tribute

I’m only on the kik app!
Kik: MistressLiIith
If you can’t find me it’s because the l between ili in my name Lilith is a capital( i )

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Back