yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Sacred Sword Sweeties - Nutaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
Sacred Sword Sweeties is a title that takes the concept of the hentai visual novel to another level and combines it with exciting battles and RPG elements of modern gaming. To be honest, I wasn’t instantly attracted to the setting of the game and the storyline, as it seemed a bit unoriginal and repetitive of some previous titles in the genre but I have decided to give Sacred Sword Sweeties a fair shake and try the game before actually jumping to any conclusions.
sacred-sword-sweeties.png
The premise of the game is that you have finally managed to meet your “Designated Girl”, your soulmate, but by meeting her, you have actually released the ancient evil from the Katana that is now haunting your city. Wraiths are everywhere, and you have little choice but to try to fight back. You are quite lucky that you are not alone on this quest. You are aided by three super hot heroines that will help you on your journey to save the world.
The girls are Sakura, the Katana Samurai, Nicoleta, the sexy restaurant owner, and Sayu, the student president with interest in black magic. With the help of these three lovely ladies, you will jump through levels and levels of fighting in 3D arenas against the forces of evil. The gameplay is quite straightforward but exciting, as you have to use a combination of your skills, reflexes, and fighting combos to defeat your enemies. The progression through the game is quite linear and easy to understand, but certain arenas and opponents are quite challenging. Through the fighting, your characters will gather experience and improve their skills, as well as collect certain weapons and items that will make them more powerful.
This is where the hentai games takes a sexy turn. I have already mentioned that all three girls are bombshells in their own right, but they are also rather flirty and open to your sexual advances. During the gameplay, once you are not participating in battles or doing side quests, you can engage any of the three girls in some flirtation that can lead to hot sex action. Let me tell you, those scenes do not disappoint. So much hot action and It is easy to get it, what else can you ask for.
Pros:
· Exciting battles with plenty of action
· An excellent storyline that visual novels are famous for
· Hot and sexy action with all three babes in the video game
Cons:
· The music can get a bit repetitive and annoying

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back