Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

SACRED SWORD PRINCESSES - Nutaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
Sacred Sword Princess is an action RPG with A LOT going on! There is an adventure mode where you start. This is the main storyline. These adventures contain stories and battles. The stories are pretty self-explanatory. They are stories telling you what’s going on in the adventure and there are sex scenes. The game is available on PC via a downloadable client or on mobile Android phones and I played it on the PC.
sacredwordprincesses-nutaku.jpg

HISTORY

You're a fucking guy who needs to fuck. The white Christian God has listened to your prayers. He sent you into a feminine realm of autistic virgins. Similar to how Clark Kent becomes superhuman on Earth, when Krypton's metabolism reacts strangely to sunlight, your penis becomes superhuman in this feminist utopia. When you crack a woman's vagina, unlock her super hidden powers. Amazing hentai games !!

Your enemies are mysterious "beasts" that inexorably attack the settlements. Their surviving victims are transformed into monsters. The world needs a savior and you're the fucking head it has. You are James Bond Jesus who fucks a hole in every city he visits. Your holy sperm spreads the gospel of the patriarchy. As your "power" grows, your pure presence becomes sexually irresistible, even though you are striving for your appearance, your education, or your social skills.

Travel from one kingdom to another, fighting monstrous attacks. Whenever you arrive in the castle of a beautiful queen, you tell her that sex with you will strengthen her vagina to save the world. And they believe you! As I flipped through the padded dialogue, I found myself enjoying the crazy personalities of the characters.

Sacred Sword Princesses, developed by HOPE, published by Super Hippo Games. Available on Nutaku from March 1, 2018. A free hentai download game for Windows PCs and Android phones. Fantasy medieval fantasy. Japanese partial voice dubbing.​

what makes this game special:
  • amazing graphics
  • amazing storyline
  • good functionality
  • diversity
  • mobile friendly

System Requirements

PC MINIMUM:
Processor: 1.4GHz or faster
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: Graphics Card supported shader 3.0
OpenGL: Version 2.0+