Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Roleplay or plain sexting, read my post and hmu.

BushidoDK

Male looking for roleplay sext partner.
You must be female, and 18+, write me on kik, BushidoDK, start your text with:

"Here i am daddy!" For the dad & daughter scenario. After daddy's response, you should ask him how he likes your (colour) skirt, the colour of the skirt signifies what type of girl you are.
Pink = Princess
Black = Brat
If you are also wearing kneesocks, you want daddy to call you degrading names.

Or

"Where are you son" for the mother and son scenario. After my response, tell me that you like my new (colour) jersie, the colour will tell me what kind of son i should be.
Green= Good son
Black = Brat / Bad son
If you want to degrade me i'm in

Or

"I am here master!" For the master & slave scenario. If you bring toys they will be used. If you write "Your slut is here master", you want your master to degrade you.

Or

"Found you slave" for the mistress and slave scenario. As stated earlier i'm into being degraded, but only do so, if it turns you on as well.

Or

Make up your own scenario, i'm cool with that. Examples (teacher & student, boss & secretary, patiens & nurse)

*signifies actions*
(Out of role)

By texting me, you consent to be of legal age.

I've noticed that others are copying this text, their imagination must really be lagging, if they can't even come up with their own.

Scammers and sellers beware, i will not sign up on some stupid site, kik only.

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Back