yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Hey there, I'm Nikki & this is one of my naughty threads at KikDirty! Here to offer my services to serious men searching for business worthy girls on Kik & other messengers. Ready to please, satisfy, sext, cam & chat with adults (& adults only)!

My services include:

Phone-sex
I'm quite new to this apparently old but favored kink! If you're looking for a dirty phone-sex partner don't hesitate to contact me guys! I always offer a quick call preview before the naughty stuff kicks in! Fake models would never talk with you on the phone

Live nudes & sexting
Sexting is what kicked off the whole online fun experience in general! Kik me for some fine nudes coupled with lusty sexting, anytime, any day! I'm one of the few girls delivering wet results!

Videos
Wether you're looking for something done & ready (got a quite big self-made vids library) or a custom detailed & of quality vid I'm your sweetheart in this! Just bare in mind that custom vids do take some hours to be shot given the fact that I shoot, edit, convert & upload them on my own.

GFE
This is all about long-term & fruitful in terms of support & engagement situations. If you're looking for a daily sexting partner, a good listener & someone you can count on then this is for you.

Contact details & some rules
Adults only & it'd be nice if you introduced yourself when messaging me guys! Age, country & a name/nickname along with where u found me at is a good start.

Kik/Telegram: NikkiiRvn97
Forum: Send me a private message

Poke Bella

Sexy and legit girl ready to make you excited tonight! Come and message me on Kik or Telegram if you're down for live sexting, phone sex or looking for a mistress to train you ;) No need to be shy guys, not with me xx

Poke Bella

Looking for the right girl for you? I'm here to please naughty and serious guys who are looking to have some real fun ;) You can find me on Kik or Telegram for phone sex, Femdom training and more ;)

I'll try to reply to almost all guys over 18!

Poke Bella

Real and sexy girl looking for naughty and serious guys to play with! Down for sexting training, phone sex, custom vids, GFE sessions and more ;) Message me on Kik or Telegram for more details, I don't mind playing with shy guys xx

Poke Bella

Real and sexy girl ready to make your night really good ;) Live sexting, custom vids, Femdom training and more are waiting all naughty guys who want to really want to enjoy some real fun! No need to be shy guy and message me on Kik or Telegram for more details xx

Poke Bella

Your naughty girl is here to drive you into real and sexy experience with live sexting, custom vids, phone sex and more ;)Feel free to message me on Kik or Telegram and ask me more about my offers xx

Poke Bella

Ready to make a boring Monday night turned into a really nice fun night? If you're wondering how, then message me on Kik or Telegram for hot live sexting, naughty custom vids, and more ;) Feel free to message me even if you're shy or looking for a mistress to serve xx

Poke Bella

Who's ready for Valentine's Day? If you aren't, I'm here to get you in the mood and make you feel really special for that special day ;) Get ready to relax with live sexting, custom vids, dirty phone sex and a lot more, just message me on Kik or Telegram for more fun ;)

Poke Bella

Looking to make your night more interesting and less stressful? Then come message me on Kik for some real fun guys ;) Live sexting and sexting sessions for newbies, custom vids and more are waiting all naughty and shy guys xx
I'll reply only to guys over 18!

Poke Bella

Had a boring day at work? I'm here to make your night a bit more exciting with live sexting, phone sex, femdom sessions and more ;) You can find me on Kik for more details, no need to be shy guys, but even if you are we can still have some fun xx

Poke Bella

There are many shy guys out there who can be very naughty with the right person ;) Come message me on Kik for more details and I might be the right person for you to have some good time with!

Poke Bella

Naughty mistress looking for obedient slaves to train but even if you're looking for some naughty fun you're still welcome to message me on Kik and really enjoy the night with live sexting, phone sex, GFE sessions and a lot more ;) No need to be shy guys but I'll reply only to guys over 18!

Poke Bella

To all shy, vanilla and kinky guys who are looking for some special fun, I'm here! Ready to have lots of fun with live sexting, phone sex, custom vids, femdom and more ;) You can find me on Kik or Telegram for more details xx

Poke Bella

Your naughty girl is up for another fun night ;) Come message me on Kik or Telegram if you're looking for some dirty live sexting, naughty phone sex, or more ;) Feel free to hmu even if you're looking for a mistress to serve xx

I'll reply to almost all guys over 18!

Poke Bella

Who's ready for some extra fun time tonight? Get ready for some naughty games with a sexy lady, live sexting, custom vids, GFE sessions and more ;) Don't be shy guys and drop me a message on Kik or Telegram for the real experience xx

Poke Bella

I can make you relax with lot of fun ways on this nice Friday night ;) If you feel like you need something new to your life then hit me up on Kik or Telegram to phone sex, live sexting, femdom sessions and more xx
I'll try to reply to almost all guys over 18!

Poke Bella

Naughty sexy girl ready to please all serious, shy and naughty guys who want to have some real fun ;) Hit me up on Kik or Telegram and let's get naughty with live sexting, phone sex, GFE sessoins and more xx

Poke Bella

Today is International Women's Day guys! Come and show me how you can actually treat to a woman and I'll make sure to make u relax and really enjoy your time with me ;) You can find me on Kik or Telegram for more details and fun ;)

Poke Bella

Naughty girl doing dirty phone sex, live sexting, femdom sessions and more ;) You can message me on Kik or Telegram if you're over 18 and looking for some real fun xx

Poke Bella

Looking for a fun way to relax and sexy girl to play with? Then I'm the right person for you if you're into live sexting and training sexting (for newbies), custom videos, phone sex and a lot more ;) Don't be shy and message me on Kik ir Telegram for more details xx

Poke Bella

Back