yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

READ DESCRIPTION!!! SELLING CHEAP MEET UPS AND PACKAGES FOR A MONTH ONLY!!!! NO TIME WASTERS. THEY WILL BE BLOCKED!!!

UrashimaNaru

Hey horny guys! I have special offers going for the next month! It’s been 4 years finally since I successfully started selling sex services and I’m deciding to make packages a lot cheaper now! Plus I have special meet up opportunities for sale as well (depending on ur budget and location)

A little more about that: I rlly like sex and I’m down to fuck any guy that can make good use of his cock and make me feel good. I’m a swallower as well and I welcome fetishes of any kind! Bonus: I am an anal virgin and I’m open to losing it to one of you guys if you pay up

If you are not interested in meeting me for: a blowjob, handjob, tit job, footjob, regular sex, anal sex, any sexual fantasy/fetish, then you can kik me to ask about my nudes and sexting and all those packages as well

I’m waiting horny guys! Lower prices for a month only!

Kik: honeynba

U’ll find a picture of me on my kik profile pic

Attachments

• 36843F43-02A5-4B52-B148-CF90002AFD93.jpeg
    36843F43-02A5-4B52-B148-CF90002AFD93.jpeg
    490.5 KB · Views: 21
Back