yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
I met Marisa for the first time in the bathrooms of a train station, at the time it wasn't really Marisa, but a public restroom peeping tom who was watching my cock while I was pissing. As I told in another story, that encounter ended with my cock in her mouth in the station parking lots.
After that blowjob we agreed to a meeting in which he would become Marisa, a slut hungry for cock and cum. He convinced me by telling me that I would not recognize her dressed and made up and that he would make me enjoy properly with his willing ass. At that time I was on the rocks with my girlfriend and having already had experience with trannies, I decided it was time to fuck a transvestite.
We agreed on a Saturday afternoon in his house for the summer vacations in Cerenova, Roman coast. It was early spring and there was no one around, I arrived at the address he had given me and I rang the bell. At first I thought he had stood me up because at first no one was coming but seeing his car in the gate I decided to wait and in fact soon after Marisa arrived.
She was right, I didn't recognize him: high heels, miniskirt, padded bra and black wig as a real slut. Marisa is about 45-50 years old, she is of average height, a little chubby but not too much, just right to have a nice big ass to break through. She apologized for being late and opened up to me, telling me that it had taken her a while to get her house up and settled. He sat me down in the living room and offered me a drink. He poured some whiskey for both of us, sat down in the chair in front of me and said, "so how do I look? Am I good for your taste?" I said that was fine and made her come towards me, she stood up and when she was in front of me I turned her around so that I had her nice round ass in front of my face. I lifted her skirt and admired her very fine thong and her big shaved ass, I spread it with my hands and when I was about to put my finger in it she stopped me telling me to wait a moment that she would go to the bathroom. I was already horny and I told her: "ok go to the bathroom but leave the door open, I'll finish my drink and come there". She didn't say anything and headed for the bathroom shaking her ass, I meanwhile quickly finished my cigarette and whiskey and prepared to follow her, I couldn't wait to fuck her. I saw the bathroom door ajar, I opened it and saw Marisa sitting on the toilet with her panties pulled down and her skirt up, looking at me she said: "wait for me a moment in the living room, don't stay here, it's not convenient for you .... I'm just peeing! I understood that she had to free her bowels, but as if I had not heard I went into the bathroom, without saying anything I slipped off my underpants and underwear and remained in my shirt and with a hard cock out, I stood in front of her. After a couple of blowjobs she stopped and said:
"come on I want it too but wait for me outside, I'll do it in a second!" I looked at her and said: "then do it here! In front of me empty your ass then I'll fill it up for you!". She thought about it for a moment, then telling me that I am a pig she started to defecate: bending forward on my cock and with her hands on my thighs she let out two touches of shit one bigger than the other.
Red in the face she told me: "look what you're making me do pig!" I, indifferent to the various stinks passed her the toilet paper and said: "sit on the bidet that I'll take care of it". I soaped her ass well and I washed her even better by occasionally sticking my finger in her now emptied asshole. I saw that she liked the service so much that her little cock became hard and crooked on one side, while mine was worked almost non-stop by her mouth.
At that point we went to the living room, I bent her to ninety with my hands resting on the back of the sofa and began to lick her little hole. At the beginning she still tasted a bit of soap then I could only smell the stench of her ass, at that point I was too eager and after having slipped first one and then two fingers I decided it was time to fuck. I took the condom from the bedside table, I put it on and after spitting in her enlarged hole I put my cock in it and began to plunge without stopping and with some violence. Marisa moaned and invited me to continue, when I moved her I realized how much she was enjoying: her wet cock had dripped, with a consistency like honey, on the back of the sofa and continued to remain as turgid as marble.
Seeing her horny made me horny too, so I laid down on the couch and got her on my cock. The bitch began to jump like a madwoman so much so that her wet cock was dripping and splashing on my abdomen and chest, I noticed that Marisa never took it off and not even if it escaped, I decided that I would have done it, so I reached out my hand and began to saw it off! I had never touched the cock of another, but that time it was an almost spontaneous gesture! After two minutes he started to come copiously on my chest contracting his ass on my cock! I smelled a strong odor of cock and cum, almost nauseating but at the same time exciting, Marisa was in ecstasy because of the words of love that she was telling me, suddenly I took her off my cock and I put her on her back, I pulled her legs up and started to bugger her from the front. When I was about to come I pulled it out of my ass and with a quick gesture I took off the condom and put it in Marisa's mouth, after a few strokes of my tongue, I emptied my balls into her eager throat that did not lose a drop.
When we finished there was a strong smell of cum, Marisa's had dried on my chest and I felt a little uncomfortable and a little gross for what I had done. Without saying anything I went to take a shower, slipping out of Marisa's cuddles.
After I washed and dressed I felt better, it was late and I had to go, Marisa who continued to walk around the house naked greeted me and thanked me giving me complete availability for another meeting, I did the same and I started home ready for a new fight without sex with my girlfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back