yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
Luckily after so much work Flavia and I can find a few days to take a vacation, so we book a last minute cruise. It was our first cruise experience and to tell the truth it's not even the kind of holiday we prefer, but we wanted to try it.

We book at the last minute, so in less than 24 hours we are already on the ship after packing our bags on the fly.

As soon as we get on board, we begin to be amazed at the size of the ship and the beauty of the rooms and the large number of people on board. It really looked like a miniature village.

The first two days passed quickly between amazement and curiosity to see everything on board.

On the third day after dinner as we had done the previous days we found ourselves in the common room having a drink. Another couple that I had noticed before sit at our table. Not so much for the beauty of the lei but for the ease with which they spoke and behaved, they really seemed like people of the world. We had had a chance to talk to them but it was all over quickly, we just had short conversations.

The spark of this story was one too many looks, of those who accidentally go where they shouldn't go. On the screen of her mobile phone, I saw an orange screen and I recognized the home page of Announcements 69. A light bulb went on but I pretended it was nothing, I didn't know what to do or rather, too many things to do! We certainly had one thing in common.

In the evening, back in the room I told Flavia but she was not very interested.

I kept thinking about that coincidence for a long time, the same evening and also the morning after. I couldn't get that thing out of my head.
I wasn't sure if I had seen the girl's phone properly because I was a bit far away, but most probably I wasn't wrong. I thought I had to try something, we wouldn't see them again after all, we might as well try. Next time I'd try to approach them with an excuse.

The following evening they showed up again in the common room for dinner, but this time they were sitting at another table, a little far away from us,
I was too embarrassed to do anything, I really didn't know how to approach them.

All of a sudden I saw the couple's he get up to go get something to drink; I got up too and went behind him to queue up behind him to get a drink.

I turned quietly to him, quietly saying, "I'm sorry to bother you, but I wanted to get something out of the way. If I told you Ads 69, what would you think?"

He didn't feel embarrassed, but thinking about it he replied: "Exactly what comes into her mind" and winked at me as if to say: "we're in the same boat, FRIEND". I was amazed at the readiness with which he replied. I smiled back and we both went back to our tables.

I saw him talking to his partner and I was sure she was talking to him about what we had just said to each other.

After an hour or so, when many people were going to sleep and Flavia was beginning to get bored too, we decided to go to the room.
On the way I stopped next to him and left him a note with my number on it, without writing anything down, just the phone number.

After 30 minutes when we were already in the room I got a message saying "THANK YOU".

I replied, now without great embarrassment: "We are in room 232, we are already in bed, not yet sleeping, it will take time. You are welcome, but please don't make any noise."

I informed Flavia about the matter and told her that maybe we would have a visit from that couple but nothing for sure. She was a bit nervous as she always is when we organize something like this, honestly we don't get it very often. But I was sure she would be as playful and ready as she has been on other times. I already had a swollen dick.

Flavia and I started making love, we were almost naked: I was naked, instead Flavia still had a nice black thong and garter belts with very thin stockings. We heard a knock at the door, a knock almost imperceptible, a little sneaky knock.

I opened the door and when they came in I was already back in bed, the light was soft, a candle lit near the sofa which was empty and which I had freed just in the hope of having visitors.

We didn't say a word, not even a good evening or anything; the other couple said nothing and settled down towards the sofa. They settled down and began to caress each other, they quickly undressed. We could see each other very well.

She was looking for our gaze and was careful to check that we were looking at her: that was exactly what Flavia and I were doing. We were looking at her because with a lot of talent she was giving us a beautiful show. It was hard not to look at her!
In the meantime, he, who we later discovered to be Giorgio, was playing along and grazed her back and buttocks.

It was clear that they were enjoying the thought of being watched, it seemed as if they didn't care about anything else, it seemed as if they had accepted the invitation just to be watched. They continued until she was completely naked and at that point she took off Giorgio's panties: now his big cock was out in the open too.
She didn't start licking him right away and he didn't start fucking her even though they were both visibly excited by the situation.

He turned to us and said: "Isn't it time to fuck these beautiful sluts?". For a moment I was frightened that they were aiming for an exchange and I was also a little embarrassed to have to disappoint them. We don't want the exchange, we just love exhibitionist situations.

Then we moved to the couch and now both our women were ninety and with their legs open; the temptation to fuck a pussy that wasn't the usual one was so much but I managed to send the temptation away and went straight to my beautiful and reliable wet pussy of all time. Everything was beautiful, we started to fuck them both wildly and they moaned and sometimes looked smug.

We went on like that until I turned to Flavia out loud and asked her if she wanted some juice. Suddenly the other woman, Anna, turned around and said she wanted Giorgio's cock in her mouth. My Flavia did the same thing: they both started to suck, it seemed like a competition for the most beautiful blowjob. Sometimes they looked at each other. I was attracted by the way she sucked because I thought that a few hours earlier she was a distinguished lady on board a cruise and a few hours later I found her naked sucking her man's dick less than a meter away.

At one point she told us: Now stop, look, enjoy.

And I start sucking, staring at me.

If only Flavia had touched my cock I would have come instantly, I was too excited. He started moaning with pleasure until he filled her with cum: on her horny face, on her swollen breast and all over her body; she didn't even clean herself and immediately said to Flavia: let it burst.
Flavia listened to the letter and began to suck. In a few seconds I came and it was fantastic while the other couple was watching us.

We were all a little tired and exhausted from the evening, we lay on the bed for a few minutes to recover.

Soon after I fell asleep for a few seconds, I woke up and saw Flavia starting to lick me again, apparently she wasn't as tired as I was. She asked me to lick her, she wanted to come.

I started to lick her, meanwhile Anna started to touch herself while she was looking at us, Flavia was looking at her, they were looking at each other, until Flavia moved my mouth and started to masturbate, like Anna did. In a few minutes Giorgio and I found ourselves masturbating while enjoying our respective companions masturbating at the same time.
Anna came and moaned and from there Flavia spread her legs even wider and gave a good show and started masturbating faster until she came too. She was very wet, I stroked her and felt it. She came close to me and I started kissing her, I wanted to thank her for the show and I told her what I liked most.

Shortly afterwards Anna and Giorgio silently began to get dressed and in a few minutes they left our room. We were not surprised, everything happened in a discreet way. It almost seemed as if it had not happened, as in a dream, but it was absolutely not true because the evening had gone very well, against all expectations.
I still have in mind those two sheep's asses waiting to be fucked and especially two beautiful wet pussy masturbating at the same time under the horny eyes of two men. After all, everything has been doubled, including emotions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back