Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
- Act VII
A few months had passed since Nicola's marriage; my life had taken a regular rhythm out of his influence: to replace him, there was now the little blond man who allowed me frequent and very sweet opportunities for escape and pleasure.
But somewhere it had to be written that I could not avoid Nicola and his pressure on my life; the phone call he made to me in late spring had the tenor of all his other communications: he announced to me that he would come to my studio in the evening, after closing time, and added nothing else.
Naturally, I was not without agitation, since I had just managed to put him aside in my memory: the idea of meeting him again gave me the feeling of a ghost emerging from the darkness and materializing to disrupt your life.
In all that time, Nicola hadn't given any signals to anyone in the group: not even distant echoes of stories or, I know, gossip had put the world of our group in communication with what he had built, no one knew where; the oldest friends who had rightly felt offended and humiliated by the course of his wedding ceremony and who sensed how even heavier such a total and absolute detachment, after a few first vague murmurs gradually erased him from the speeches and perhaps even from memories.
Personally, I had suffered in the first few days; but the meeting with the blond man had, from the very first moment, soothed the sense of discouragement, abandonment and sudden irremediable loneliness that I had felt; afterwards, I established a simple and light relationship with my new friend, so that we met when I felt like it, or needed it, and each time he was delicate and condescending, allowing me to experience the meetings as moments of joyful explosion of mutual pleasure.
Suddenly, when I thought I was settling into a new daily serenity, Nicola showed up with the usual mysterious imperiousness that gave no room for replies or requests for clarification.
I really didn't know what to think, since the last image I remembered was that of a serene, if not happy, man who had reached a goal he might have dreamed of, marriage, and who had turned his back on his whole past life to reach that goal.
A small question remained about the 'I'm sorry' that he had whispered to me at the moment of the farewell; but I found nothing that could justify such an absurd reappearance.
I couldn't get much done during office hours; I urged the employees to leave early, and I was nervous about the meeting, feared and hoped for at the same time.
The first surprise I had was at the window, when I saw a large-capacity sports car arrive in front of my door and Nicola got out of it, as elegant as ever and more handsome than ever: the man who had never wanted to get his license and who used his friends as 'drivers' who graciously gave him passages, had suddenly converted to driving an almost dream car (status symbol of the new condition, evidently!) which he treated with the ease of a veteran driver.
"Power of love!"
I thought to myself with a lot of rage and sarcasm.
I wasn't very sympathetic towards him: and I didn't hide it from him, when he came in and began to move around the studio with the ease and masterly air he had learned to assume when we had turned him into our little alcove; he asked me how it was going, I told him rather abruptly that I was doing very well, that I didn't need anything or anyone, especially on 'that' side, and I tried to communicate to him immediately the feeling that I would throw him out without the slightest regret.
That wasn't absolutely true, of course: Inside me, I felt the agitation that always took me when I approached him and I waited for him to decide to make even the slightest gesture to indicate that we could make love; without even realizing it, even against my own conscious will, my eye fell on my dry and well kept body ('So much sport and gym' I thought to myself; but I knew he was handsome of his own); on the refined garments he wore, and which I would gladly have rolled up to undress him and copulate with him for hours; but above all on the swelling under the flap, which reminded me of his wonderful sex.
I restrained myself and let him lie down comfortably on the sofa and let him talk.
At first he kept to his generals and spoke to me of the new work of prestige (but perhaps, rather, of representation only) he was doing in the company of his in-laws, of the beautiful villa he had bought, of the precious furniture he had furnished it with, of his travels and all the other beautiful things which now constituted his world: unintentionally, I started thinking about the blonde boy and I only commented that everyone has what they are looking for: with intention, I was simply and deliberately paraphrasing one of those phrases he didn't economize on when he wanted to close a speech by hitting hard.
I must have hit the nail on the head, because for a moment he became gloomy and a passing but annoying wrinkle appeared on his limpid forehead; I sensed that it must have been something to do with his intimate life and asked him how he was doing with his beautiful wife.
The reaction was the only one I would ever expect from the Nicholas I had met, admired and loved: taken by despair, he began to speak in an uncertain and almost broken voice and spilled over me like a river in the middle of a story that seemed almost incredible.
In essence, he had not wanted at all that marriage that had been arranged by the families for reasons of prestige: on the one hand, there was the almost inestimable patrimony of her that was put with much strength on the plate of the negotiations; on the other hand there was her physical prestige and the prestige of her family that made her the suitable party for the young heiress.
The engagement had gone on for some years, but the meetings had been scarce and fleeting, especially during the holiday period, always under the vigilant and obsessive control of the families and with a particular resistance of the girl to meet alone with him: in practice, for all those years, Nicola had not touched his fiancée even with a kiss; however, as he could not escape from the obligations he had undertaken and which involved the two families with all the complications of the social situation, he had looked for other ways, among which the story with me which - he said almost begging me to believe him - had been very important.
Nicola's ability to tell stories not only convinced me, but even moved me to the point that I had the instinct to caress him gently several times: I was only held back because, at the bottom of my heart, the suspicion of being deceived once again acted with arrogance, since it was particularly difficult to imagine Nicola as a victim of impositions, at the centre of intrigues and, above all, capable of unbridled sexuality in certain clandestine situations and, at the same time, even forced to abstinence in the officially recognized relationship; moreover, I had experienced the shamelessness of his sister-in-law and it seemed impossible to believe in the total chastity of his girlfriend, now wife.
The explanation he offered me was shocking: immediately after the marriage Nicola had discovered that his wife was totally and solely lesbian, perhaps as a result of prolonged sexual violence of which the girl had been a victim as a child (according to Nicola, directly in the family); that the marriage had been built and pursued to prevent it from leading to scandal; that all the concessions made to him were ties to prevent him from revealing the truth.
On the other hand, the family to which Nicola was deeply attached - it is not known whether out of ignorance of the real terms or out of pure opportunism - imposed the most complete and supine acceptance on him.
Thus, from the evening of the wedding, Nicola had found himself having to sleep in a different room from his wife's; only in time, had they come to the pact that they could sleep in the same room, but in separate beds and with the commitment that, when she had decided to spend the night with a mistress of his, he would go and sleep on the sofa in the living room without interfering in the slightest.
For his part, he was free to do whatever he wanted; on the contrary, it was his wife herself who provided him with easy women or willing and easygoing friends who would keep him company and allow him to vent his desires: needless to say - at least for me who had experienced it - the most assiduous frequenter of Nicola's bed was the ineffable sister-in-law who passed from his bed to that of his sister with the utmost indifference.
The whole story struck me as a series of lashes that left me stunned: but, up to that point, I still couldn't understand the reason for that confession to me who was, in some way, part of that paradoxical story.
I said it openly and Nicola begged me to wait for him to conclude before drawing conclusions.
After a few months of this impossible life, he had decided to deal with the matter in clear and open terms with his wife and had revealed to her in no uncertain terms his extreme ease with regard to sex and the not occasional frequency with homosexual relations which he found decidedly fascinating; and finally he mentioned to her a long and intense story he had had with a friend (me, of course) until the day of his marriage.
This last revelation had unleashed the libido and erotic fantasies of his wife, who had insisted on getting to know me; he had neither known nor wanted to deny it to her, especially because he wished that this particular form of rapprochement could lead to a better relationship: for this reason he had contacted me; that is, he hoped that I would agree to meet with his wife and his mistress and, if the occasion arose, to participate in a double homosexual encounter.
The request came to me like a sudden and unexpected blow to the back of the neck; I had to sit down so as not to collapse and for long moments we remained motionless in an even surreal silence.
Nicola perhaps became aware only at that moment of the enormity of what he was asking me: given the even exaggerated discretion with which we had led our story to what I now considered the conclusion, it seemed out of any logic to propose now to take up the thread in a situation of even multiple involvement; even more, he was surprised that I was not, as always, prone to his desires and willing to do anything to make love with him.
I, for my part, was shocked by the new, unpredictable overcoming of every limit that Nicola, as was his custom, proposed to me with a disarming simplicity: I needed to reflect before deciding; I told him and we agreed that I would let him know.
It was not easy to meditate alone on the proposal without losing myself in a thousand conflicting considerations, from the provocative curiosity to experience a new and unthought out situation until then to the fear of coming out into the open in an environment always ready to tear you apart and destroy your life, if you contravene unwritten rules that everyone is trying to impose, from family to friends.
On the other hand, I had no one to share the burden of reflection with, since the only one who was aware of my secret habits, the blondie, was certainly not the right person to help me choose; and, of other people, it was not really the case to trust.
For a few days I stayed locked up in myself, even making me feverish with the dilemma; then I decided to call Nicola and tell him that, perhaps, it could be done, if everything was done in the utmost discretion: he reassured me that there would be no problems, that everything would even remain 'in the family' since the fourth person would be the ineffable sister-in-law, who had revealed our fleeting meeting on the beach and thus placed himself in a condition of total complicity with us.
We agreed that I would go to their villa the following Saturday, at lunchtime.
I presented myself as if it was convenient for an invitation of that kind, with flowers for the ladies and high quality wine specially chosen to be in tune with the environment.
The villa was truly splendid as Nicola had described it to me, on just two floors with a small but well-kept park.
Even the furniture was actually very classy and it showed richness and taste from every detail.
I didn't have time to feel embarrassed because I was almost overwhelmed by the affection of Nicola, who seemed almost back to his old friendship, and also of his wife Francesca and his sister-in-law Silvia, who I kept looking at with a certain distrust.
Lunch slipped away very easily and quickly: between one course and the other we exchanged the usual banquet phrases with a few hints of our long friendship; those who had looked at the scene from the outside would have found very simple and normal the two young couples who did honor at the canteen without exceeding, who chatted affectionately more and less and who were filled with courtesies and elegant gestures.
However, when, after lunch, it was decided to go directly to the sleeping area on the first floor, private and inaccessible even to the servants (who would have been in total freedom from that moment), things fell rather quickly: Francesca and Silvia began to get free until they were left alone in their bra and panties and went to lie down directly on the huge bed that dominated the center of the main room; Nicola followed them by freeing himself because of the dress and underwear excluding the panties, encouraging me to do the same.
Unprepared for such a sudden change, I remained in doubt for a while and followed them dreamily without daring anything but even being able to perform, so I found myself to be the only fully dressed in a room where the sexual tension was already close to maximum.
Francesca, in fact, had begun to kiss Silvia's feet, continuing with great skill and very slowly up towards her ankles; the other, evidently accustomed to the treatment, had abandoned herself on the bed in a languid attitude, letting herself be manipulated without any movement either to react or to favour her sister's manoeuvre.
Nicola, on the other hand, according to a pattern presumably already experienced, had squatted a short distance from the bed and watched with attention and passion the movements of the women, while the sex became hard and tended almost to tear the panties insufficient to hold him back, so that he quickly decided to do without it, took it off and pushed it far away.
The sight of the member that so many hours of pleasure he had offered me broke the qualms that still held me back, I approached him and took it gently in his hand: Silvia, who had been absolutely inert up to that point, in front of that gesture had a tremor of great evidence, which led Francesca to turn her head and, realizing that the four-way movement had started, began to pass her tongue on her sister's thighs with an even more intense passion.
Realizing that the situation was beginning to work, Nicola stood up, hugged me and took my hand, still holding her sex, leading her to a first sweet masturbation; then laughing, he scolded me for still being all dressed and began to undress me gently, perhaps a little spectacularly, making my hands follow my body bare, my tongue gently and intensely licking my skin.
After taking off my tie, jacket and shirt, he began to lift up my shirt, caressing my chest and licking it inch by inch while I stood motionless and inert, enjoying the little shakes of pleasure that his licking gave me; when he came to discover my nipples, he began to suck them alternately and to bite them with a certain force, until he provoked me light but stimulating sensations of pain.
I then began to take an active part in the relationship, I took my shirt off my head, took his head and lifted it up until his mouth was on mine: it was a very long, almost exhausting kiss, in which the tongues went through and explored all the cavities and gorges of our mouths to the throat: Meanwhile, I continued to hold his member in my hand, which I felt pulsating full of life and becoming as hard as stone; mine too had swollen and pressed against my clothes, and Nicholas, aware of the pressure on his groin, stretched out his hand to touch him from above my trousers.
The scene must have been quite unprecedented for the two women - even though they were used to extreme sex situations - so much so that they stopped and watched us fascinated by our manipulations.
When Nicola pulled himself away from the kiss, he opened my pants and pulled them down, dragging me together with his briefs, shoes and socks in a single blow and putting me in the same naked condition as him.
In our previous encounters, Nicola had never cared about my sex, always developing a dominating role: but that time he definitely took my rod in his hand and started to beat me like I had done with him.
To be more comfortable, I forced him to lie down with me on the carpet and, when he was supine, I took possession of his rod and immediately and greedily shoved it into my mouth, making it sink almost to my throat: As I was there, I had thought to contribute to the spectacularization of the event; the simultaneous shouting I heard coming from the bed convinced me that the scene had not failed to hit the divas - the spectators; I was very busy licking the sex from the anus, through the testicles and the rod up to the glans, which I made disappear in my mouth and plunged with energetic movements of the head.
Realizing, from sex drives and small liquid warnings, of orgasms on the way, I interrupted the fellatio several times to give Nicola time to relax a little and then resume; in one of these pauses, I literally felt myself lifted up and found myself with my face on his groin while I felt his head creeping between my thighs.
We then began a sixty-nine high frenzy in which the pleasure of licking his rod carefully and plunging it down my throat several times, sucking and sucking it between my lips, was accompanied by the other sensation, no less intense - not least because, since our story had begun, It was the first time I was in that relationship with Nicola - to feel his tongue patrolling my anus and almost penetrating it, then sliding along my scrotum and gently stroking my shaft until I reached the chapel and felt the member sink into his moist, enveloping mouth where his tongue unleashed long electric coils of emotion.
As I had already experienced, the reciprocal blowjob had the advantage of being able to divert attention from the active to the passive function so that, when I felt too close to exploding, I could concentrate with all my being on his rod that I was sucking and the orgasm was sent back; Nicola was doing the same, so our fellatio could perhaps have lasted an interminable time.
Every once in a while, out of the corner of my eye, I'd take a peek at the little sisters who, on the bed, had also sunk the licking action more decidedly; but, in their case, Francesca kept a dominant role and passed her tongue all over Silvia's body, making her assume the strangest poses to get more comfortably to lick the point he had set himself, from the interstices between the toes to the purple trigger that appeared from the pink vulva, from the nipples, hard and thick as hazelnuts, to the anus that, not very dark brown, appeared presumably virgin or almost ; in other moments I saw them overlapping and rubbing vigorously belly against belly, with Francesca opening Silvia's thighs to make her groin stick to her vulva and mount it almost like a male.
Contrary to what I would have expected, I didn't see any more or less strange mechanical objects appear, a clear sign that Francesca needed to feel her body seeking and offering pleasure, without external help; and the moans I heard more and more intense and frequent, up to the almost spasmodic screams, especially Silvia's, clearly told me that she did it very well and that her little fawn sister could have exhausting orgasms.
In fact, at a certain point I realized that they had stopped, perhaps because they were tired or just to recover; and I also proposed to Nicola to interrupt our sucking for a moment.
While we were surreally naked and sitting, us on the carpet and the girls on the bed, Francesca suddenly asked me if I thought I was as good as her at licking a vulva: I didn't know at all and I told her; she invited me to try it with her, because she suddenly felt like doing it: A quick glance with Nicholas assured me that she agreed; I got up and went to the bed where I knelt between her thighs, and began to gently pass my hand and then my tongue over the thin, white skin of her long, nervous thighs; from there I slowly climbed up the pubic hair, blond, short and thin, which I took to bite without bother; spreading her legs well, with one finger I opened the way in her rosy and narrow, almost virginal, vulva, and immediately afterwards I sank my mouth and tongue, which ran immediately to look for the clitoris, well hidden under the upper attack of the fissure, which I seized and squeezed between my lips, sucking it like an infinitesimal phallus.
While I was concentrated in what for me was an almost unprecedented action (only a few times, years before, I had happened to lick the vulva of some friend without feeling much pleasure) I felt a body creeping under mine and, before I could realize it, my member was captured by a mouth that I recognized, but only by exclusion, to be that of Silvia that I had already experienced.
The situation became for me of extreme excitement even if, as it had already happened before with Nicola, the contemporaneity of the two actions, of licking and being sucked, a little dispersed the energies and did not allow me an adequate concentration on one or the other form of pleasure: I abandoned myself to the flow anyway and let my member receive continuous and unpredictable thrills of pleasure from Silvia's tongue while my mouth blissed of the flavors coming out of Francesca's vulva more and more excited and willing to accept a tongue in the vagina without worrying that it was a man's one, rather than a woman's one.
All of a sudden I heard her calling Nicola and pointing out to him with gestures something that, from my position, I could not distinguish; I understood immediately afterwards, when I felt Nicola's hands, which I knew very well, clawing my hips and starting to attract me to her; immediately afterwards, I felt the tip of her member starting to press against my anus which had not even been lubricated beforehand but which for the excitement gave in gently and let itself penetrate effortlessly.
Thus began an absurd dance of which Nicholas gave the rhythm with the blows with which he pushed sex in and out of my rectum; as a result of movements, but also because of my participation, my mouth moved up and down along Francesca's groin, tormenting the clitoris which I held tightly between my lips; and, in the meantime, under me Silvia was very well adapted to the rhythm to get my sex in and out of her mouth in a very generous fellatio; I do not know if, at the same time, she was masturbating herself or if it was Nicola who stretched a hand between her thighs to stimulate her clitoris: Surely the alternating intensity of salivation on my sex indicated the frequency of her small orgasms.
The first one to explode in a huge ejaculation that I felt clearly pouring into my guts was Nicola who, among other things, also exploited a visual participation in all the sexual activities of others, as well as enjoying my backside; Immediately afterwards, it was I who poured a long stream of sperm into Silvia's mouth, which the girl swallowed without losing a drop, and continued to suck my cock, almost squeezing more of it; they exploded at last, screaming at the two of them, almost in unison; we lay exhausted on the bed which was far too small for all four of us.
When we were relaxed enough, we all took a quick shower to get rid of the waste of the meeting, which had been particularly tiring; at a time when we were alone, Nicola asked me how it was going; I told him that there were no problems, that I was fine.
But I lied.
Throughout the whole affair I was struck by the suspicion that what he had told me was not true and that, once again, I had fallen victim to a trap that had set me up, this time with the complicity of his wife and sister-in-law with whom he had presumably established terms for joyful transgressions at the expense of poor naive people like me, useful only to their extreme pleasure.
I had nothing to support this suspicion, and therefore I had no reason to tell him that I would have preferred total clarity and that, under conditions of utmost loyalty, I would gladly take part in his (or their) games; but that in those conditions the sense of frustration - to have been vulgarly used - was too strong to think of getting in tune with them and their desires.
So when Francesca told me that she had experienced immense pleasure and asked me if we would see each other again, I answered that I did not know.
But in my heart I already said that I would never again fall into their stupid traps and that I would go back to managing my serene daily life with my simple and tender blonde and that I would leave to them the luxury transgressions and the adventures more or less possible.
This meant for me to detach myself - and this time definitively - also from Nicola; but while I was driving whistling on the way back I was more and more convinced that it was the only right choice and that this time I would not go back.

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back